Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?.

Leave it to Tipsy to compare being attracted to the same gender with a compulsion to rape babies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?.

Leave it to Tipsy to compare being attracted to the same gender with a compulsion to rape babies.

Based on the data heterosexual men within the family are by far the most likely to do that. Of course, blame gays. lol. Talking out your ass without any data is just sad.

Why hate gays? It is really stupid to hate people that choose to love the same sex! Fuck, right now with all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives it might be a better idea for a man to become gay.

I am dead serious.

'all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives'

So you think that women should never talk about the men who grab their pussies, or breasts, or tell them to have sex with them if they want the job?

Why hate gays? It is really stupid to hate people that choose to love the same sex! Fuck, right now with all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives it might be a better idea for a man to become gay.

I am dead serious.

So you think that women should never talk about the men who grab their pussies, or breasts, or tell them to have sex with them if they want the job?

If they're being honest yes I think they should but I think they should go to the police.

This is likely going to be abused for other reasons.

I am dead serious.

If they're being honest yes I think they should but I think they should go to the police.

Of course- anyone can lie. You made the blanket assertion that

all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives

How many of these women are lying in order to destroy people's lives?

As far as 'going to the police- there is no criminal action that Moore's accusers can make- its too late- should they just remain silent? Were Franken's actions criminally liable? Its a stretch. The accusations against Trump?

I am dead serious.

As far as 'going to the police- there is no criminal action that Moore's accusers can make- its too late- should they just remain silent? Were Franken's actions criminally liable? Its a stretch. The accusations against Trump?

If it is forced I think they should....If it is a decades old "nice tits" or asking a few times too many for a date...no.

I am dead serious.

If it is forced I think they should....If it is a decades old "nice tits" or asking a few times too many for a date...no.

Well you are welcome to your opinion.

Certainly there is a difference between an action that would have been criminal at the time- grabbing a 14 year old or trying to force a 16 year old- and actions that just seem slimy at the time- like a 32 year old Assistant DA calling a 17 year old's high school to ask her for a date.

IF a politician is running for office, setting himself up as a paragon of virtue and morality- then I think it is relevant for the voters to know whether this same man was trying to date teenagers when he was in his thirties.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Amen!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Both are perverted compulsions.

I am dead serious.

Certainly there is a difference between an action that would have been criminal at the time- grabbing a 14 year old or trying to force a 16 year old- and actions that just seem slimy at the time- like a 32 year old Assistant DA calling a 17 year old's high school to ask her for a date.

IF a politician is running for office, setting himself up as a paragon of virtue and morality- then I think it is relevant for the voters to know whether this same man was trying to date teenagers when he was in his thirties.
Now voters know and will still vote for him.

Clearly you are a closeted homosexual. There can be no doubt.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Both are perverted compulsions.
Bigotry is a perverted compulsion. Ignorance is a choice. Stupidity is an affliction.

Clearly you are a closeted homosexual. There can be no doubt.
I certainly had sex with men in the past. Big hairy sweaty ones too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove. There is little difference in the measure of love. People might passionately love their animals. Nothing can change the fact of perversion or degeneracy. The best you can do is ignore it, excuse it or embrace it. Go. Do. But don't try to force anyone else to your ideas.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove. There is little difference in the measure of love. People might passionately love their animals. Nothing can change the fact of perversion or degeneracy. The best you can do is ignore it, excuse it or embrace it. Go. Do. But don't try to force anyone else to your ideas.

Damn...that has got to he the most morally reprehensible, anti-fact, illogical pile of shit I have ever read on this topic. You, sir, are an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back