Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Still doesn't fix the adoption problem where gays ban children from the vital missing gendered parent, with a contract for life. Witch hunts like this only further expose the diabolical nature of the LGBT cult; willing even to throw their own under the bus to achieve ....adoption of children...ultimately...
Apparently there is nothing that can fix your problem either.

Children who are adopted had NO parents who could care for them.

There are many more children in need of a permanent home than there are families OF ALL KINDS

Your asinine blathering is advocating that some children be sentenced to a childhood of institutional care
Better than being turned into a queer.

And Obama, Al Gore, and Hillary are all Bi-sexual....but for some strange reason don't have the courage to admit it publicly.
Do you have a mind of your own, or just habitually repeat what you hear on Info Wars??
Well, I never saw them having sex with other homosexuals, but I do know the Father In Law of a Secret Service agent tasked with security when VP Gore visited his home here in TN.
I call that more reliable than some story in the Washington Post.

The only thing Ralph Shortey had to do with Trump was that he was a volunteer in the Trump campaign in Oklahoma......Trump didn't hire him and most likely has never even met the chap. He's no more a Senior member in the Trump campaign than I am.
And just what the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?? !! That is really bizarre!
I was just reading your link, dumbass. Thankfully I was well read on the topic and headed you off.
What the fuck is wrong with you. The post was about Shortey, not Trump. He happened to be associated with Trump and that was noted in the article. It does not change anything. You are just trying to change the subject.

embrace their homosexuality and destroy their families.
Destroy families?? What drivel !! You can't see beyond your own bigotry . If your family would be destroyed by homosexuality it is your problem and yours alone. The vast majority of people are far more advanced and enlightened.
Do You really think that women are going to stay married to a man they now know as gay? They will leave and take their children with them. Or will they be enlightened and approve of homosexual infidelity.

And Obama, Al Gore, and Hillary are all Bi-sexual....but for some strange reason don't have the courage to admit it publicly.
Do you have a mind of your own, or just habitually repeat what you hear on Info Wars??
Well, I never saw them having sex with other homosexuals, but I do know the Father In Law of a Secret Service agent tasked with security when VP Gore visited his home here in TN.
Holy shit really. And you're so mush minded that you repeat that as fact on the basis of hearsay? You must also believe that Michelle Obama is a man

:mm:

Destroy families?? What drivel !! You can't see beyond your own bigotry . If your family would be destroyed by homosexuality it is your problem and yours alone. The vast majority of people are far more advanced and enlightened.
Do You really think that women are going to stay married to a man they now know as gay? They will leave and take their children with them. Or will they be enlightened and approve of homosexual infidelity.
Yes marriages do break up at times because one person realizes and comes out as gay. Marriages break up for all sorts of reasons. What is you brilliant solution. ?? Decide not to be gay? Brilliant.

I was thinking more in terms of situations were other family members turn against a gay person.

The question of whether certain legal rights ought to be granted or carved out for "gay" people is quite a bit different from recognizing and acting on one's own personal sexual orientation.

One might object to the legal recognition of gay "marriage" for a number of reasons; one might believe that singling out homosexuality under an anti-discrimination law would lead to chaos and thousands of unfounded legal complaints; one might believe that homosexuals need no protection under anti-discrimination laws, given that households with two homosexual partners have much higher average incomes than the general population.

Do you think that consensual homosexual activity is "wrong"? You fucking prude.

The only thing Ralph Shortey had to do with Trump was that he was a volunteer in the Trump campaign in Oklahoma......Trump didn't hire him and most likely has never even met the chap. He's no more a Senior member in the Trump campaign than I am.
And just what the fuck does my post have to do with Trump?? !! That is really bizarre!
I was just reading your link, dumbass. Thankfully I was well read on the topic and headed you off.
What the fuck is wrong with you. The post was about Shortey, not Trump. He happened to be associated with Trump and that was noted in the article. It does not change anything. You are just trying to change the subject.
Go back and reread your OP.
The story clearly alluded that this fag was a Senior person for Trump in the state of Oklahoma.
I called BULLSHIT on that.
You should learn to proofread your posts.

Holy shit really. And you're so mush minded that you repeat that as fact on the basis of hearsay? You must also believe that Michelle Obama is a man

Highly reliable hearsay no less. At least I can name the sources.

Yes marriages do break up at times because one person realizes and comes out as gay. Marriages break up for all sorts of reasons. What is you brilliant solution. ?? Decide not to be gay? Brilliant.

I was thinking more in terms of situations were other family members turn against a gay person.
What about gay family members who cut themselves off from the rest of the family?
My sister's gay FYI.

'all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives'

So you think that women should never talk about the men who grab their pussies, or breasts, or tell them to have sex with them if they want the job?

If they're being honest yes I think they should but I think they should go to the police.

This is likely going to be abused for other reasons.

Of course- anyone can lie. You made the blanket assertion that

all these women attempting to destroy peoples lives

How many of these women are lying in order to destroy people's lives?

As far as 'going to the police- there is no criminal action that Moore's accusers can make- its too late- should they just remain silent? Were Franken's actions criminally liable? Its a stretch. The accusations against Trump?

If it is forced I think they should....If it is a decades old "nice tits" or asking a few times too many for a date...no.

Well you are welcome to your opinion.

Certainly there is a difference between an action that would have been criminal at the time- grabbing a 14 year old or trying to force a 16 year old- and actions that just seem slimy at the time- like a 32 year old Assistant DA calling a 17 year old's high school to ask her for a date.

IF a politician is running for office, setting himself up as a paragon of virtue and morality- then I think it is relevant for the voters to know whether this same man was trying to date teenagers when he was in his thirties.
Now voters know and will still vote for him.

I suspect you are right.

If the voters in Alabama have to chose between a man who prosecuted the KKK and a domestic terrorist- or a man who liked to date teenage girls- and maybe molest them- they will chose the Republican who may have molested girls.

What about gay family members who cut themselves off from the rest of the family?
My sister's gay FYI.

Wow your sister is gay.........thanks for sharing.

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Anti-LGBT Republican will plead guilty to child sex trafficking

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

Anti-gay Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!

And Trump is a flaming queer- he just doesn't have the courage to admit it publicly.

LOL- typical Contards- always trying to paint Democrats with the 'he is gay' brush- because you know its a dog whistle for your homophobic buddies.

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove. There is little difference in the measure of love. People might passionately love their animals. Nothing can change the fact of perversion or degeneracy. The best you can do is ignore it, excuse it or embrace it. Go. Do. But don't try to force anyone else to your ideas.

Damn...that has got to he the most morally reprehensible, anti-fact, illogical pile of shit I have ever read on this topic. You, sir, are an embarrassment.
Sir?

That's your first mistake.

What is wrong with peple who oppose gay demands on others while fighting their own compulsions to perversion?
Gay demand on others. ?? It would appear that it is you who are making demands on other. Demands that others conform to your narrow definition of morality and normalcy.

I don't care who gays fuck as long as they don't want to destroy the lives of others. You are not concerned with such trivia.

What bullshit- you are the one who applauded ISIS for throwing gays off of roofs.

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove.

Once again- Tipsy just demonstrates her sick hatred of homosexuals- comparing them to child molesters.

Well, I never saw them having sex with other homosexuals, but I do know the Father In Law of a Secret Service agent tasked with security when VP Gore visited his home here in TN..

LOL- of course- nothing is more reliable than the word of an anonymous contard on USMB- who says he knows the Father in law of a Secret Service Agent who knew Al Gore.

Well name them then. And of course yourself.

Because all we have so far is unreliable third hand anonymous gossip by an unreliable source.

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!

And Trump is a flaming queer- he just doesn't have the courage to admit it publicly.

LOL- typical Contards- always trying to paint Democrats with the 'he is gay' brush- because you know its a dog whistle for your homophobic buddies.
Trump's not gay.....but obviously you have a man-crush on him.

Well name them then. And of course yourself.

Because all we have so far is unreliable third hand anonymous gossip by an unreliable source.
Jerry Buchanan, the former Voyager 1 foreman at TRANE Corp in Clarksville TN back in 1996. His son-in-law worked for the Secret Service in this region. If you want my name you can stick it up your fucking ass.

Oh yes , and this...

My god the hypocrisy !!!

Trump's not gay.....but obviously you have a man-crush on him.

Trump is twice as gay as Obama- but obviously you have a man crush on Obama.

LOL

Forum List

Back