Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.
Let us know the next small town business you threaten into closing down for not serving a hypothetical queer wedding, I will help them out as well. It's what decent people, helping others when they are down and being persecuted.

You wouldn't know anything about being decent, since you support taking away a person's livelihood and prosecuting them under the law because they don't want to associate with your degenerate liberal culture.

Decent people???? Uh, its these so called "small towns" as you put it that hosts some of the most backwardess homophobic racist creatures on the planet. Mayberry it ain't!!

Bigot ignorant response. How utterly amazing.

I''ll tell you whats absolutely amazing, here it Easter and both you and I and the other simplistic nuts are all here bickering over a slice of fuckin pizza some racist redneck won't give to the gay guy....now that's amazing....church anyone?

Gay is a race?

Lets see...uhmmmmm.....during the dark ages, after you emerged from the caves, it was the sun that scared the hell out of you, until you figured it out, then it was witches and innocent people were crucified for it, then it was of course of darkies, so we were enslaved for 200 plus years, next it was the commies, so career and lives were ruined, next it was Obama and now the Muslims.....uh....and you're what the world called the Master race????? Cowards and lunatic, the whole lot of you, just yellow cowards!!
If you don't like America or Western Civilization, you are happy to leave and go to some more enlightened location, like Somalia. They are black and muslim, you can double up on the diversity there. Also, get off your internet, since it was created by bigoted white men and stop posting your leftie garbage.

Tell you what, when you start paying my bills, then I'll consider your advice, until then, shut up!!

You paying his?

Then what the hell you doing here?

Yes, I'm paying his via my hard earned taxes, cause I have no doubt he's fat disgusting overweight chain smoker on disability like all you crazies here.
What hard earned taxes, I bet you're a minimum wage slave.

Mitt Robme, is that you? 47%'er speaking...LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.
Let us know the next small town business you threaten into closing down for not serving a hypothetical queer wedding, I will help them out as well. It's what decent people, helping others when they are down and being persecuted.

You wouldn't know anything about being decent, since you support taking away a person's livelihood and prosecuting them under the law because they don't want to associate with your degenerate liberal culture.

Decent people???? Uh, its these so called "small towns" as you put it that hosts some of the most backwardess homophobic racist creatures on the planet. Mayberry it ain't!!

I''ll tell you whats absolutely amazing, here it Easter and both you and I and the other simplistic nuts are all here bickering over a slice of fuckin pizza some racist redneck won't give to the gay guy....now that's amazing....church anyone?

Gay is a race?

Sure it is, you never saw Gay race before? Check out the next Marathon this summer, duh?????

Gay is a race?

Yeah and he/she calls us ignorant.

Agreed, secular liberal pussies aren't a match for muslims. When Muslims become a majority in European countries, and a large percentage in America, lefties will be begging for the days where they could push around conservatives. Muslims won't stand for their degeneracy. The liberal says "diversity is strength". But it will be their downfall.

Lets see...uhmmmmm.....during the dark ages, after you emerged from the caves, it was the sun that scared the hell out of you, until you figured it out, then it was witches and innocent people were crucified for it, then it was of course of darkies, so we were enslaved for 200 plus years, next it was the commies, so career and lives were ruined, next it was Obama and now the Muslims.....uh....and you're what the world called the Master race????? Cowards and lunatic, the whole lot of you, just yellow cowards!!
If you don't like America or Western Civilization, you are happy to leave and go to some more enlightened location, like Somalia. They are black and muslim, you can double up on the diversity there. Also, get off your internet, since it was created by bigoted white men and stop posting your leftie garbage.

Tell you what, when you start paying my bills, then I'll consider your advice, until then, shut up!!
So you're allowed to spout crap but nobody else is?

She is also allowed to donate who she wants to but she holds you in contempt for donating to anything she does think is worthy.

Typical liberal nutter.

Donating to haters, murderers, and rapist....you bet I think its unworthy and so does GOD!!!

Gay is a race?

Sure it is, you never saw Gay race before? Check out the next Marathon this summer, duh?????

^^^^^ this is what butthurt sounds like

Gay is a race?

Oh, I don't just call you ignorant, I know your ignorant...own it and then keep it moving!!

Gay is a race?

(sigh), now we're talking.....why don't you just put that remaining leg out the closet and admit what you are, because if I see you use the term BUTT one more time, hommie, I'm gonna start questioning your sexual preferences...its okay...we still accept you and will serve you pizza LOLOLOLOLOL

Sounds like the same self-congratulatory "thankfulness" that is all too familiar:

"I also have the conviction and the certain feeling that nothing can happen to me, for I know that Providence has chosen me to fulfill my task."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (September 4, 1932)

We have the fattest poor people in the world. If you want to see poor children starve check out the school lunches that fat ass big moo has mandated that they eat.

First off, I wasn't talking about kids in this country, that photo was of 3rd world poverty.....so stop trying to defuse the remark and get out your damned check book or shut up!!

I write checks to Samaritan's Purse to help feed kids in third world countries. Unlike government aid that gets stored in warehouses and stolen and sold on the black market, they are in country and distribute the aid directly. Who do you write checks too?

I had a co worker who's granddaughter died of Lukemia, she was only 3 years old, this was in 87....its 2015 and I have been a proud sponsor of St Judes Charity since. I got the kids photo's all over my home, the mail stickers, the stories, the letters to prove it if you like. Also at work, my company sponsors families throughout the year with quarterly fund raisers, this I have done for the last 20 years, I'm a vet, so I donate very often goods and clothing to the local Vet stores and and and, I raised 2 foster kids. Now put that in your pipe and have a puff!!

Oh and a little dig....I don't write checks, because often I would forget....SO I HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED EACH MONTH, SO I WON'T FORGET!!

Good for you. The dig was rather empty since I also have autopay to Samaritans Purse as well and several other charities as well. I am also a Veteran, and belong to the VFW where we do a number of charity events each year.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you can supply 4 frist class plane tickets and accomidations at the best hotels until I can find a job in the Bahamas...until then, up yours!!

I think you'd get more benefit from spelling and grammar lessons.

Just sayin'.
When people start making spelling and grammatical errors it usually means that they are pissed off and typing faster than they can think.

Gay is a race?

Oh, I don't just call you ignorant, I know your ignorant...own it and then keep it moving!!

And I know that you don't know how to use an apostrophe!

Stop the punctuation abuse! It's a crime against humanity.

Gay is a race?

......and you, thus far, you've managed, to comprehend each and every intent on word, I imposed...someone is obviously either paying attention or is to stupid to give a shit.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you can supply 4 frist class plane tickets and accomidations at the best hotels until I can find a job in the Bahamas...until then, up yours!!

Just sayin'.
When people start making spelling and grammatical errors it usually means that they are pissed off and typing faster than they can think.

There is also a strong correlation with drug and alcohol use....

There is a pattern here. If one tries to disassociate or defend themselves against a protected minority "victim" group of the Left, they are demonized and attacked. Like this christian pizzeria owner being attacked for not serving a hypothetical gay wedding, Zimmerman for defending himself against the criminal thug trayvon martin, or Israel defending itself against islamic terrorists.

They have cobbled together a coalition of millitant homos, race baiting blacks, and anti-semitic muslims. I don't think it will stand much longer before these nuts start fighting each other. Jockeying for who is the most "oppressed victim"

LOLOLOL, yeah like them nuts in Congress...tea party vs conservatives jockeying? Gotcha!! LOLOLOLO Oh and miss me on this thug Treyvon shit, he was murdered you ass ho!!

Trayvon was a violent, drug abusing, thug who was killed by someone in self-defense.

It's disgusting that morons like you exploit his death.

Schooling idiots like you is not exploiting. What is exploiting are morons like you who support murderers and finance them. And just for the record you simp, weed is not a drug.
Weed is a drug.
the dried leaves and female flowers of the hempplant, used in cigarette form as a narcotic orhallucinogen.
Marijuana Define Marijuana at Dictionary.com
Narcotics and hallucinogens are drugs.

Weed is what Treyvon used and trust me, I have never seen anyone high do stupid shit but eat and laugh and sleep.
Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled
Study Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled CBS Seattle

Gay is a race?

(sigh), now we're talking.....why don't you just put that remaining leg out the closet and admit what you are, because if I see you use the term BUTT one more time, hommie, I'm gonna start questioning your sexual preferences...its okay...we still accept you and will serve you pizza LOLOLOLOLOL

I'll edit my remark then ^^^^ this is what obese butthurt sounds like

Gay is a race?

......and you, thus far, you've managed, to comprehend each and every intent on word, I imposed...someone is obviously either paying attention or is to stupid to give a shit.

I've had years of practice reading lunatic posts from better moonbats than you, my dear.

You make me miss truthmattersnot. At least she was rather amusing, although not intentionally.

Just sayin'.

LOLOLOLOL...at every single forum site that I have been privy to be on, before they kicked my black ass off......this is how it goes...when you can no longer handle me...you start with the gramm error attacks, I mean its almost predictable how this is all gonna turn out...LOLOLOLOLOL, This is really getting wierd...yaw are all the same....LOLOLOLOLO.....I can see the hand writing on the walls...its been nice...LOLOLOLOLOL

Gay is a race?

I'll edit my remark then ^^^^ this is what obese butthurt sounds like

Here we go with the BUTT word again...com'on, come out the closet, its okay, we'll still accept you.

Just sayin'.

LOLOLOLOL...at every single forum site that I have been privy to be on, before they kicked my black ass off......this is how it goes...when you can no longer handle me...you start with the gramm error attacks, I mean its almost predictable how this is all gonna turn out...LOLOLOLOLOL, This is really getting wierd...yaw are all the same....LOLOLOLOLO.....I can see the hand writing on the walls...its been nice...LOLOLOLOLOL

I was right. You are just here to get another notch on your Banned Belt.

Forum List

Back