Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

I have never supported forcing people to get vaccinated but it seems that lacking any evidence this is why he died isn't going to stop you.

Athlete's die every year. Seems it is generally heat related and this article gives no background but maybe those who support gun control can assume he was shot?

Been going on forever, this is not new. The only thing new about it is people are scouring the web and telling you about it every time it happens so you think it is something new due to the vaccine.

Here is a study talking about it way back in 2016, prior to the evil vaccine.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes

Here is another one predating COVID

How common is sudden cardiac death in young people?

Most sudden cardiac deaths are in older adults, particularly those with heart disease. Yet sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death in young athletes. Estimates vary, but some reports suggest that about 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 80,000 young athletes die of sudden cardiac death each year.

Which means every year 100-160 young athletes in the US die like this and have been for longer than you and I have been alive.

Can you offer any evidence at all that this number has gone up since the COVID vaccine?

?? - Sudden student athlete deaths is nothing new. It has been happening for decades.
Usually it is from an underlying heart condition they did not know they had, and then when pushed to the max - they die of massive heart failure.

But in the past we did not have sites like the GWP pushing an agenda and highlight every time it happens. Their whole goal is to make people think this is a new thing

?? - Sudden student athlete deaths is nothing new. It has been happening for decades.
Usually it is from an underlying heart condition they did not know they had, and then when pushed to the max - they die of massive heart failure.

These posts are going to age very poorly...and I fear in not too long a time.

Very poorly.

But in the past we did not have sites like the GWP pushing an agenda and highlight every time it happens. Their whole goal is to make people think this is a new thing
It is what all media does today.
I refer to the statement - "If you don't read a newspaper, or watch the news you are uninformed; if you do, you are misinformed"

Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

So all the big football players that collapsed and died prior to 2020 were from the vax?

Was there an autopsy done yet? Steroids or drugs. Was his heart enlarged? Congenital defects?

Sorry for the annoying questions

I need to see a complete autopsy results to make any determination of any death

These posts are going to age very poorly...and I fear in not too long a time.

Very poorly.

Can you offer even one bit of evidence the number of Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes has gone up since 2021?

I have never supported forcing people to get vaccinated but it seems that lacking any evidence this is why he died isn't going to stop you.

Athlete's die every year. Seems it is generally heat related and this article gives no background but maybe those who support gun control can assume he was shot?

Signals out of New Zealand. We have to go to foreign sources because our CDC is, of course, negligent AT BEST

Just like Global Warming. Every time it rains heavy now is because of it

Can you offer even one bit of evidence the number of Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes has gone up since 2021?

Not in athletes, but in underlying cause of death over 2018-19 baseline.

Anyone who has been following this knows it's true, and that all-cause mortality cannot be hidden for long.

1662385496414.png

Signals out of New Zealand. We have to go to foreign sources because our CDC is, of course, negligent AT BEST

In the 20-29 year range the actual deaths over expected deaths is barely more than 1. Oddly after 30 the actual deaths drop by a lot. What a strange phenomenon what happens to a person after 30.

One extra death in a small sample is hardly indicative of anything.

Directly from your article.

Further, the number of extra deaths is very small on an absolute basis and could be due to chance, as the ministry explains.

Here is the real equation

How many people would have died from 2021 on if there was no vax????????????

Remember this was killing people like crazy in 2020

Use a 2020 mindset and ask yourself. How many more people would have died so far with no vax

I assure it would be in the millions in the USA by today

How many would have died if there was no VAX!!!

Generally thats not listed as unknown.....

Forum List

Back