Hunter Brown, sophomore from Lake Charles, Louisiana, Air Force offensive lineman, 21, dies after experiencing a medical emergency on his way to class

What the hell is going on? How many more healthy young people are going to drop dead?

A lot. The government, corporations, and big pharma forced a lot of people to undergo an experimental medical procedure. Did you really think there wouldn't be fallout from that?

A93177BA-06F2-4238-A912-843BB619E264.jpeg

What the hell is going on? How many more healthy young people are going to drop dead?

Louisiana is a State high on the list where 18 to 24 year olds die. Heart issues, poisonings (drug related) and poor health.

Never miss an opportunity to blame someone just to support your agenda.

Q: Are there any unvaxxed dying currently, or is it just the vaxxed?

steroids? he's all natural like me. it's called genetics+going to the gym. you should try it
Thanks doctor. I didn't realize you had conducted a thorough physical. The test results came back negative?

Sure. I will try genetics...done.

Steroids cause heart issues, right?
Air Force Academy wouldn’t let that happen. In fact, they switched to the wishbone offense and stayed with it since 1981 in order to compete with schools whose players were larger because of size restrictions at the service academies. All three academies have almost exclusively been running some version of the triple option ever since.

Air Force Academy wouldn’t let that happen. In fact, they switched to the wishbone offense and stayed with it since 1981 in order to compete with schools whose players were larger because of size restrictions at the service academies. All three academies have almost exclusively been running some version of the triple option ever since.
Yeah. I would think the air force would probably test for that too.

poor health? the dude's more muscular than Hulk Hogan in the 70s
My cardiologist PA related a story about a marathon runner dropping dead at the finish line of a half-marathon due to an undiagnosed heart condition.

I never hard any hear trouble at all but a liver transplant screening revealed i needed 5 stents placed to keep me alive. They were amazed that I had no heart issues and was not dead already.

Forum List

Back