Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

The article does not differentiate between those vaccinated and those who were not.

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004, and the current trend for 2022 so far shows this could increase to 4,120% if the increased number of deaths continues, with the number of deaths in March 2022 alone 3 times higher than the previous annual average.

Let's assume the ones who died between 1966 and 2004 were not. :laugh:

Nor can we jump to the conclusion that will be the result here. He died Sunday. You expect an autopsy to have been done overnight?
We had a Viking lineman die of this....didnt take an autopsy to identify the cause

well i see the deception continues. Our own gov't did this to us causing unnecessary deaths and destruction and now after we all see that it was a scam....we are still required to pretend otherwise.

somebody gotta pay for this genocide by our own gov't.

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004,

Do you wonder why your article ignored the years between 2004 and 2021? Why did the study skip 17 years worth of data?

well i see the deception continues. Our own gov't did this to us causing unnecessary deaths and destruction and now after we all see that it was a scam....we are still required to pretend otherwise.

somebody gotta pay for this genocide by our own gov't.

And your avatar is the man most responsible for us having the vaccine. He even said they should be called the Trump Vaccines.

So youyr arguement is moot......didnt take an autopsy to know that......dropping dead for no reason with no symptoms is unusual but becoming common

No, it is not becoming common.

By the time Stringer arrived at the hospital, he was unresponsive and had a core body temperature over 108 degrees. He developed multi-organ system failure throughout the day, the team said.

We know the symptoms of a heat stroke.

No, it is not becoming common.

By the time Stringer arrived at the hospital, he was unresponsive and had a core body temperature over 108 degrees. He developed multi-organ system failure throughout the day, the team said.

We know the symptoms of a heat stroke.
That was the point ,,,,heatstroke is known ......ergo not the cause dumbass.....try to keep up. Once more slowly......it is not common for people to suddenly drop dead with no warning.....

I question a lot of things, like why do some people defend these unproven vaccinations?

I'm not sure I've seen a person here defend them so far. Yes people do and the chart posted from New Zealand does make the case that it helped certain groups.

That was the point ,,,,heatstroke is known ......ergo not the cause dumbass.....try to keep up. Once more slowly......it is not common for people to suddenly drop dead with no warning.....

It is not. I already said that. You are the one saying it is now. It is not.

I never said the person listed in the OP died from heat stroke. There are many things that can kill a person that isn't immediately known but that isn't going to stop you and others from jumping to conclusions.

Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

I find it fascinating that anytime someone dies suddenly and unexpectedly, there's a large segment of our society who are quick to blame the vaccine.

To them I pose this question: What were you blaming before Covid?

I question a lot of things, like why do some people defend these unproven vaccinations?

Yet it never occurred to you to question why a study would skip 17 years wroth of data, the most recent 17 years worth of data.

Once more slowly......it is not common for people to suddenly drop dead with no warning.....

No common, but also not unheard of. 100-160 young athletes suddenly drop dead in the US every year and have for decades.

I find it fascinating that anytime someone dies suddenly and unexpectedly, there's a large segment of our society who are quick to blame the vaccine.

To them I pose this question: What were you blaming before Covid?

They did not know about it before COVID because sites like the GWP were not scouring the web looking for every case of it happening so they could tell their readers about it.

Normally the only people that would know about someone from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas dropping over dead would be people in the town and his family members.

Forum List

Back