Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

Fill it in for us since you are concerned.

There difference was very, very small. The study even said it was so small that simple chance could explain it.

Unless we know what the missing years show, this chance becomes even more irrelevant. Perhaps adding in the recent years makes it the same so they were excluded.

Love how the vaxxers cant entertain any thought that their holy sacrament of govt worship might be deadly in itself

Love how the vaxxers cant entertain any thought that their holy sacrament of govt worship might be deadly in itself

It might be. Prove it. Providing stats that are incomplete and that even those presenting them say can be covered by simply chance is not how you do that.

It might be. Prove it. Providing stats that are incomplete and that even those presenting them say can be covered by simply chance is not how you do that.
Vax injury list grows longer everyday.......ooooooops

Another young & healthy athlete, 21 y/o senior defensive lineman Clark Yarborough from Ouchita Baptist University in Arkansas, collapsed & died on Sunday.
How many more must there be before people pay attention to these unprecedented numbers of young & healthy people that have recently "died suddenly"?
Will the people that demanded we all take an experimental gene therapy that reprogrammed your body to manufacture a toxic spike protein ever wake up?
I'm not asking for an apology, I just want people to acknowledge there could be a problem & stop trying to force others to take an experimental technology non-vaccine that has proven neither safe nor effective, violates the Nuremberg Codes & may be responsible for millions of deaths & serious injuries.

ABTV (Anything But the Vaccine) is becoming the biggest killer wherever the jab was forced the most & ignoring this isn't going to help anyone.

Correlation may not necessarily mean causation but the numbers are continuing to stack up & the evidence is becoming too big to ignore.
If I get stabbed in the back & turn around to see someone standing alone with a bloody knife, I don't need anything else to know this is the likely cause of my wound.

Unprecedented numbers? How many are we talking about? 10? 100? 1000?

The vax is.....undeniable.......not even effective.....

Undeniable? No. Proven effective? No.

I am more of the belief that it is not proven viable. I understand how vaccines work. I understand that getting vaccinated does not mean you will never get sick. Will I get vaccinated every few months? No.

Undeniable? No. Proven effective? No.

I am more of the belief that it is not proven viable. I understand how vaccines work. I understand that getting vaccinated does not mean you will never get sick. Will I get vaccinated every few months? No.
Well youre half awake...to claim there isnt a political agenda behind is to be uninformed or willfully ignorant,

Well youre half awake...to claim there isnt a political agenda behind is to be uninformed or willfully ignorant,
How else is vax that kills at this rate allowed to used.......profits....rich profits ......better get the next one with zero trials.....

Forum List

Back