Another Young Athlete Dies Suddenly, Leaves Behind Hurting Family & Friends

So many people are dropping dead I would challenge anyone at this point who says they don't personally know of someone who recently died unexpectedly.
More people I personally knew and friends and family of others I know have died so for this year than the last 10 years combined.
I would say it's just getting older but many are young people. So far the vast majority had the death vax.

I do not. Only person I know personally that died was my wife's 82 year old mother.

Friend of mine who was really worried about Covid and got all kinds of boosters just had a stroke due to clots in his brain.

These posts are going to age very poorly...and I fear in not too long a time.

Very poorly.
I don't think so. It may be difficult to accept but our culture has changed in a fundamental way and I'm not sure there is a way to solve it. Beginning in about 2016, we began seeing the media being used in overt ways to create opinions about Trump.

They were assumed to just be chasing income but as they became more and more vicious and totally willing to not only "spin" his words but to even straight-up LIE and refuse to retract, it became apparent that they were willing to lose half the public support, knowing the other half had been trained to hate through tribalism and that they would remain convinced that whatever their news source said, it was true, so long as it went against the narrative from the "other".

I don't believe anything short of a confession from their media sources would EVER cause them to admit they had been wrong. It's like their whole sense of self is tied up in their tribe/team. The numbers of non-Covid deaths have spiked by 40% according to some insurance companies but trying to convince the vax zealots of this is impossible.

That brings us to the tactics used by the zealots to try to logically ignore new information. They DEMAND that you provide one of THEIR sources or else the info cannot be trusted. They seem unable to recognize, or admit, that news sources DO suppress info that doesn't go along with the corporate-supported narrative.

Forum List

Back