25-Year-Old Goalkeeper Dies Suddenly Right After Stopping a Penalty Kick in Belgium

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
So another perfectly healthy athlete drops dead during a soccer game from a heart attack, right after he stopped a penalty kick.
We know the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective, so this is just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.

Isn't it strange how they stopped reporting on "vaccine" status though once so many people started dying from SADS after a certain point?
I wonder what happened at that time that might have triggered such a huge uptick on excess mortality among perfectly healthy adults that statistically should have lived for many more decades?

coinciditis-vax.jpeg

A 25-year-old goalkeeper died suddenly during a football match in West Flanders, Belgium on Saturday evening.

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper of the Winkel Sport B, has died on the spot after stopping a penalty kick in the second half of the match.

According to a local news outlet VRT, the young goalkeeper of Sint-Eloois-Winkel stopped the penalty kick, but he then collapsed.

“The ball was still in play,” assistant coach Stefaan Dewerchin of Winkel Sport B said. “Our goalkeeper got up as quickly as possible to get the ball, but he fell down afterwards. It was really terrible to see.”

For every one high profile enough to be reported, how many thousands does that represent?

Weird that "mainstream" media doesn't even acknowledge this is happening, the clear patterns & the 1 common denominator...

neilsen-nothingtosee.gif

he doesn't do the job for me in terms of looks. terrible tragedy though.

better looking soccer players from belgium: Kevin De Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Eden Hazard, Thorgan Hazard, Leandro Trossard, Adan Januzaj, Dennis Praet, Thibaut Courtois etc

So another perfectly healthy athlete drops dead during a soccer game from a heart attack, right after he stopped a penalty kick.
We know the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective, so this is just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.

Isn't it strange how they stopped reporting on "vaccine" status though once so many people started dying from SADS after a certain point?
I wonder what happened at that time that might have triggered such a huge uptick on excess mortality among perfectly healthy adults that statistically should have lived for many more decades?

View attachment 756248

A 25-year-old goalkeeper died suddenly during a football match in West Flanders, Belgium on Saturday evening.

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper of the Winkel Sport B, has died on the spot after stopping a penalty kick in the second half of the match.

According to a local news outlet VRT, the young goalkeeper of Sint-Eloois-Winkel stopped the penalty kick, but he then collapsed.

“The ball was still in play,” assistant coach Stefaan Dewerchin of Winkel Sport B said. “Our goalkeeper got up as quickly as possible to get the ball, but he fell down afterwards. It was really terrible to see.”

For every one high profile enough to be reported, how many thousands does that represent?

Weird that "mainstream" media doesn't even acknowledge this is happening, the clear patterns & the 1 common denominator...

View attachment 756241
Oh wait....Did you get permission from our leftist overlords to post from Gateway pundit? I am sure someone will chime in with 'fake news' at some point, like Gator, Mac, or any of the stooges that claim to be non partisan, yet qualify any reporting based on if they agree with it or not...

Before Covid I was surprised by the number of young athletes who were dying from heart problems that played sports, now it seems to be normal, yet when I played in the 1960-70's I knew of very few since they were weeded out during physicals.

he doesn't do the job for me in terms of looks. terrible tragedy though.

better looking soccer players from belgium: Kevin De Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Eden Hazard, Thorgan Hazard, Leandro Trossard, Adan Januzaj, Dennis Praet, Thibaut Courtois etc
Yep, tragic deaths only matter if they are from good looking people. Or if they're rich & famous. Or if the gays say so.

Thanks for once again highlighting the utter contempt the proggies have for the rest of us useless eaters.
Good thing not all homos are so callous & shallow or you'd all be extinct

Yep, tragic deaths only matter if they are from good looking people. Or if they're rich & famous. Or if the gays say so.

Thanks for once again highlighting the utter contempt the proggies have for the rest of us useless eaters.
Good thing not all homos are so callous & shallow or you'd all be extinct
You stink, therefore you is.

View attachment 756248

View attachment 756241
Somehow FloJo died 30 years before the vaccine was developed.

Amazing.

Forum List

Back