25-Year-Old Goalkeeper Dies Suddenly Right After Stopping a Penalty Kick in Belgium

So another perfectly healthy athlete drops dead during a soccer game from a heart attack, right after he stopped a penalty kick.
We know the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective, so this is just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.

Isn't it strange how they stopped reporting on "vaccine" status though once so many people started dying from SADS after a certain point?
I wonder what happened at that time that might have triggered such a huge uptick on excess mortality among perfectly healthy adults that statistically should have lived for many more decades?

View attachment 756248

A 25-year-old goalkeeper died suddenly during a football match in West Flanders, Belgium on Saturday evening.

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper of the Winkel Sport B, has died on the spot after stopping a penalty kick in the second half of the match.

According to a local news outlet VRT, the young goalkeeper of Sint-Eloois-Winkel stopped the penalty kick, but he then collapsed.

“The ball was still in play,” assistant coach Stefaan Dewerchin of Winkel Sport B said. “Our goalkeeper got up as quickly as possible to get the ball, but he fell down afterwards. It was really terrible to see.”

For every one high profile enough to be reported, how many thousands does that represent?

Weird that "mainstream" media doesn't even acknowledge this is happening, the clear patterns & the 1 common denominator...

View attachment 756241

Damn, and here is another one...

Soccer player died

Nothing to see here folks. Move along Move along.

46wzy9.jpg

Yep, tragic deaths only matter if they are from good looking people. Or if they're rich & famous. Or if the gays say so.

Thanks for once again highlighting the utter contempt the proggies have for the rest of us useless eaters.
Good thing not all homos are so callous & shallow or you'd all be extinct
you're the one EXPLOITING these deaths to push your sick anti-vaccine agenda

i didn't say these deaths don't matter, i just said i personally would care more if it was a good looking blond for example

He probably was vaccinated, or had 40-leven "boosters."

After he was vaccinated (Moderna) my husband had months of heart-area pain. He was pretty worried about it, but eventually it went away. None of that before the vaccine. I do think that was probably the reason --- they pushed a harmful vaccine on the public, that affects males disproportionately.

Damn, here is another one that the Vax got...

Tennis Player Dead

See now this is interesting. The Russian jabs are largely useless, so maybe someone is peddling some "supplement" to these dead athletes that is killing them or a combination of different ones is doing it. They tend to use lots of "natural" powders and such that they get paid to hawk.

See now this is interesting. The Russian jabs are largely useless, so maybe someone is peddling some "supplement" to these dead athletes that is killing them or a combination of different ones is doing it. They tend to use lots of "natural" powders and such that they get paid to hawk.

Well, even though she died 7 years ago I still think it is valid to blame the jab.

Well, even though she died 7 years ago I still think it is valid to blame the jab.

So Bill Gates experimented on her in developing his great reset jab? Interesting. He always was one of those meticulous planners that one.

So Bill Gates experimented on her in developing his great reset jab? Interesting. He always was one of those meticulous planners that one.

For sure, Gates is so far ahead of the rest of us he was killing people with a vaccine that had not even been created yet.

For sure, Gates is so far ahead of the rest of us he was killing people with a vaccine that had not even been created yet.
Yep, it's not like Bill gates is the son of a eugenics advocate & has talked about using vaccines to reduce the population.
He's a great guy who only wants to help :rolleyes:

Well looky here in India from 2014...

What did he do with anti-fertility drugs in Africa?

gatesvax.jpg

So another perfectly healthy athlete drops dead during a soccer game from a heart attack, right after he stopped a penalty kick.
We know the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective, so this is just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.

Isn't it strange how they stopped reporting on "vaccine" status though once so many people started dying from SADS after a certain point?
I wonder what happened at that time that might have triggered such a huge uptick on excess mortality among perfectly healthy adults that statistically should have lived for many more decades?

View attachment 756248

A 25-year-old goalkeeper died suddenly during a football match in West Flanders, Belgium on Saturday evening.

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper of the Winkel Sport B, has died on the spot after stopping a penalty kick in the second half of the match.

According to a local news outlet VRT, the young goalkeeper of Sint-Eloois-Winkel stopped the penalty kick, but he then collapsed.

“The ball was still in play,” assistant coach Stefaan Dewerchin of Winkel Sport B said. “Our goalkeeper got up as quickly as possible to get the ball, but he fell down afterwards. It was really terrible to see.”

For every one high profile enough to be reported, how many thousands does that represent?

Weird that "mainstream" media doesn't even acknowledge this is happening, the clear patterns & the 1 common denominator...

View attachment 756241
Coinciditis. Readers may now turn to page 199 in Chan and Ridley's book, "Viral."

Left Wing Knuttjob Sean Penn says that not getting the covid vaccine is like pointing a gun in someone's face.

Forum List

Back