Another State Of The Union Topic/Discussion:Ok,So If All Is Going Well With The Economy,Why Wont Biden Take Unscripted Questions From The Press?

Why would Biden do what no other President has EVER done? What would be the point???

Trump would get up at the lectern and insult reporters but he never answered any questions.

Every day, you demand that Joe Biden prove to YOU that he's not senile, crazy, or not in control of the White House. Why didn't you demand the same thing of Donald Trump who continues to sound crazier by the day???
With all due respect, Dragonlady? You literally had a hard time getting Trump to STOP talking! He used to stand on stage and spar with reporters that absolutely hated him and he didn't give an inch! Contrast that with Biden. President Potato Head briefly reads prepared points from the teleprompter and then turns around and flees as the Press Corps tries to ask him questions! You couldn't have a bigger contrast if you tried!

Can you show me your numerical work on concluding that it's a ridiculous conclusion?

I can show you why I don't think it's nescessarily false:

saupload_AVvXsEihpI14DmQp_kfPCpuUe_-570Jr6tTwzjnHPXo6uGlDJyRJk_hNOL90udA23u4wXjHxaqvPRfZgST3sQ5fN-sn1g1ErRW_yQ4Hrx2CaxH2TYRq-JLIzX6hOHEzh_jxgC-V6jacMx1Kdmcey-8ihQCkb_UKAYgocEasup-1UIu-ej99LcKMn9A.png

Oh how convenient! The data stops at January 2022 :lol:

With all due respect, Dragonlady? You literally had a hard time getting Trump to STOP talking! He used to stand on stage and spar with reporters that absolutely hated him and he didn't give an inch! Contrast that with Biden. President Potato Head briefly reads prepared points from the teleprompter and then turns around and flees as the Press Corps tries to ask him questions! You couldn't have a bigger contrast if you tried!

No respect due her.
Intentionally, or unintentionally
She presents as a retard.

I've posted data that in fact shows most americans are better off in terms of real income.

Go ahead dummy, question it.
I looked at your graph. It shows median income up about $1,700? It's estimated that inflation cost the average American over $7,000 last year. Now I was a history major, Anton but I'm pretty sure that 7,000 is bigger than 1,700. How are we "better off" when we're making a little more but the things we have to buy cost a LOT more?

I looked at your graph. It shows median income up about $1,700? It's estimated that inflation cost the average American over $7,000 last year. Now I was a history major, Anton but I'm pretty sure that 7,000 is bigger than 1,700. How are we "better off" when we're making a little more but the things we have to buy cost a LOT more?
You need to look harder.

Nominal median income in my graph (red) is up by ~$7000 since end of 2019.

"$1700" is REAL income increase (blue). meaning it was adjusted for inflation.

Last edited:
will biden talk about how millions and millions of small businesses have started up since 2021 being everyone was convinced that the economy will boom again just like it did when reagan was president in 1881?

Oh how convenient! The data stops at January 2022 :lol:
My mistake, I thought it was Jan 2023.

Here is the latest data availabale:

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-200001-202211.png

• Adjusted for inflation, November 2022's estimated median household income represents a new record peak for this demographic characteristic, exceeding the December 2021's previous peak by $1,031.

So whats your excuse now?

Because Biden is nothing more than a puppet, a figurehead, a Lie.

The people running the country were not elected by the people but put in place by foreign interests.

His own kid is a sex fiend and a drug felon no better than Saddam Hussein's kids.

Your country was stolen from you November 3, 2020.

This is all just for show to keep the illusion going and all the idiot unilluminated dolts out there still moving, working-- unaware and paying their taxes into the big machine which affords them to live like royalty over you.

View attachment 754769
i wonder if they are gonna have a "Tommy Flanagan Meter" at the bottom of the screen tonight

Trump would answer dozens of questions extemporaneously.

Biden is a senile corrupt old fuck. I still cant believe this wet sock puppet is POTUS.

JUST HIDE IN THE BASEMENT AND COMMIT VOTER FRAUD.

Keep drinking the Stupid Juice and believing Donald Trump.

Biden didn't "hide in his basement". He campaigned in such a way that he didn't fly around the country spreading covid like Trump did. Every city he held a rally in had a massive uptick in covid cases. He left his supporters on the tarmac in the middle of nowhere, with no ride home.

Dumb Donald couldn't even pay his campaign bills, or keep his supporters safe. And now he's been convicted of tax fraud, and he's facing charges of voter fraud, and corruption. All of the things he accuses others of doing.

Barr and Durham may be charged with malicious prosecution and fraud on account of the Durham Investigation.

Everything liberals have been telling you about the Trump Administration are being proven to be true and a reckoning is coming. What are you going to do then, Colonel Anus???

Keep drinking the Stupid Juice and believing Donald Trump.

Biden didn't "hide in his basement". He campaigned in such a way that he didn't fly around the country spreading covid like Trump did. Every city he held a rally in had a massive uptick in covid cases. He left his supporters on the tarmac in the middle of nowhere, with no ride home.

Dumb Donald couldn't even pay his campaign bills, or keep his supporters safe. And now he's been convicted of tax fraud, and he's facing charges of voter fraud, and corruption. All of the things he accuses others of doing.

Barr and Durham may be charged with malicious prosecution and fraud on account of the Durham Investigation.

Everything liberals have been telling you about the Trump Administration are being proven to be true and a reckoning is coming. What are you going to do then, Colonel Anus???

Dont hold your breath.
Your clowns have tried to get something on Trump for years and have failed every time.
Have you noticed that the raid at Mar a Lago has been swept under the rug?
Gee I wonder why?

Sparring with reportings isn't "answering questions" and those displays were a public embarassment for Trump. He attacked and bullied reporters, and refused to answer their questions, and called them names for asking the questions. He especially went after non-white female reporters. It was a public disgrace and people hated him for the way he acted to the press.

Trump lost a LOT of voters with that behaviour, but you thought it great. Why?

???

No I haven't, special investigation is on going, no one is sweeping anything under the rug.

Dont hold your breath.
Your clowns have tried to get something on Trump for years and have failed every time.
Gee I wonder why?

You really haven't been paying attention. Trump has paid off and settled his criminal fraud cases for years. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. Even his own family has filed fraud cases against him and have accused him of being a criminal and a con artist.

American banks won't lend to him. Trump admits he assaults and rapes women he finds attractive. And still you think he's not going to jail or facing charges.

The Mar-a-lago raid hasn't been "swept under the rug". All of Trump's legal attempts to quash the investigation have been dismissed and the special prosecutor is preparing the case, and working on the Insurrection case. Unlike the phony investigation by Durham and Barr who kept telling you breathlessly that "any day now" you're unlikely to hear anything further from the SP until he files charges.

???

No I haven't, special investigation is on going, no one is sweeping anything under the rug.

There's nothing to bust Trump over or they would have already leaked it.
You know it and so does everyone else.

You really haven't been paying attention. Trump has paid off and settled his criminal fraud cases for years. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. Even his own family has filed fraud cases against him and have accused him of being a criminal and a con artist.

American banks won't lend to him. Trump admits he assaults and rapes women he finds attractive. And still you think he's not going to jail or facing charges.

The Mar-a-lago raid hasn't been "swept under the rug". All of Trump's legal attempts to quash the investigation have been dismissed and the special prosecutor is preparing the case, and working on the Insurrection case. Unlike the phony investigation by Durham and Barr who kept telling you breathlessly that "any day now" you're unlikely to hear anything further from the SP until he files charges.

And yet he's never spent a day in jail.

Forum List

Back