Another Republican Criminal

I'm happy with some of them some of the time.

The leader of the free world shouldn't try to take away the votes of millions of Americans just to retain power. That matters.
Look at pictures from the border look at the blue states crumble... anyone that is ok with that is insane... and not a patriot...

Uh, dude, John Kelly is a name.

Can you read the entire post before you respond with your knee jerk preprogrammed response?
Kelly is a fucking liar he has been caught multiple times in lies... he is a senator in my state so I know about his lies...

Look at pictures from the border look at the blue states crumble... anyone that is ok with that is insane... and not a patriot...
Would a patriot support a president who tried to take away our ability to vote?

Uh, dude, John Kelly is a name.

Can you read the entire post before you respond with your knee jerk preprogrammed response?
He said Trump said service members that are killed in battle are the losers in a war but left out... we are going to be the winners... see its easy to take comments and twist them out of context... people do this all the time with Trump....

Kelly is a fucking liar he has been caught multiple times in lies... he is a senator in my state so I know about his lies...
John Kelly isn't a senator. He's a decorated marine combat veteran, general and was the secretary of DHS before becoming Trump's chief of staff.

So you were saying.

John Kelly isn't a senator. He's a decorated marine combat veteran, general and was the secretary of DHS before becoming Trump's chief of staff.

So you were saying.
Oh that Kelly... he is part of the war hawk swamp so what he does to our troops is far worse than what Trump said..., That SOB has gotten men killed.... and I'm sure he wants boots on the ground in Ukraine....

Oh that Kelly... he is part of the war hawk swamp so what he does to our troops is far worse than what Trump said..., That SOB has gotten men killed.... and I'm sure he wants boots on the ground in Ukraine....
This has nothing to do with whether Kelly is better or worse than Trump.

Again, you'll make any excuse to defend Trump. Anything. It doesn't matter what he says or does. You'll support him. This is the kind of shit that has led other countries into disastrous dictatorships.

This has nothing to do with whether Kelly is better or worse than Trump.

Again, you'll make any excuse to defend Trump. Anything. It doesn't matter what he says or does. You'll support him. This is the kind of shit that has led other countries into disastrous dictatorships.
You know what gets me?... how somehow Trump brought Neo Con war hawks together with anti war liberals... that's power right there... if you want peace in the world and at home you are friends with the wrong crowd...

Forum List

Back