Another Republican Criminal

I used your own cult media clapper lied under oath. The democrat cult has no problem lying under oath .
Clapper has nothing to do with this. You’re just making excuses to believe whatever you want to believe.

Our country is tearing itself apart. Not saying he started it, but he sure does fuel the fire.

Furthermore, as your post acknowledges, he faced a crisis and failed. It’s pretty important that the president be capable to handle a crisis.
Name a major country that didn't fail? It was a P-A-N-D-E-M-I-C.
The WHO was hiding crucial information, China was hiding crucial information, Fauci wasn't being forthcoming.

But you would never ever acknowledge what Trump did right.

Name a major country that didn't fail? It was a P-A-N-D-E-M-I-C.
The WHO was hiding crucial information, China was hiding crucial information, Fauci wasn't being forthcoming.

But you would never ever acknowledge what Trump did right.
Our peers didn’t fail. Most political leaders who demonstrated competency actually increased their popularity.

Trump meanwhile was erratic, often nonsensical, and gave people little reason to be confident he knew what was going on. He frequently tried to downplay it.

Our country failed big time, but since we were already at each others throats it probably makes sense. Promoting hatred and division may give him political benefits but it hurts us when we need national stength. We needed a better leader during the pandemic.

What does the thread mean? It means both parties are full of people who have abnormal urges. They tell us one thing and do the opposite.

Our peers didn’t fail. Most political leaders who demonstrated competency actually increased their popularity.

Trump meanwhile was erratic, often nonsensical, and gave people little reason to be confident he knew what was going on. He frequently tried to downplay it.

Our country failed big time, but since we were already at each others throats it probably makes sense. Promoting hatred and division may give him political benefits but it hurts us when we need national stength. We needed a better leader during the pandemic.
I'm seeing BS from you with this post. It's okay, you have been indoctrinated well.
Surprised that the country didn't go off the cliff, right? :rolleyes-41:

CDC figures dated February 8, 2023, puts the cumulative U.S. COVID death toll at 1,110,364, this means that by this date around 700,000 more Americans have died in the pandemic under Biden than under P01135809.

By his own standards, Biden should not be President.

You should know that I can't stand P01135809 (nor Biden for that matter) so it is almost painful for me to defend him...

I'm seeing BS from you with this post. It's okay, you have been indoctrinated well.
Surprised that the country didn't go off the cliff, right? :rolleyes-41:
You see what you want to see.

Trump can do no wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault.

It’s hard to deny the country hasn’t been getting weaker and weaker. We no longer even agree on reality. Jury verdicts mean nothing. Elections mean nothing. Science means nothing.

Just believe whatever you want, it’s okay.

Our country is tearing itself apart. Not saying he started it, but he sure does fuel the fire.

Furthermore, as your post acknowledges, he faced a crisis and failed. It’s pretty important that the president be capable to handle a crisis.
All because of the TDS democrat cult. You have no one to blame but you and your cult

I guess it is for white racist.
I'm not a racist stop it you don't even know me...
Listen... people think Trump is bad or a racist or somehow he will end democracy.... let me tell you something... in 2016 I didn't want Trump to win the primary... I was a Marine and went to Iraq and I was going to defend my country... I can remember listening to Trump say we should have never gone to Iraq and you know what?... it made me angry... 25 years later he was absolutely right...
Wake up...

Forum List

Back