Another public school with a pro Islam Ramadan policey may allah continue to shower you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (CBN) – Another public school has come under fire for celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in a way that appears to endorse the religion of Islam. The Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund (FCDF) reports it happened at the West New York School District in New Jersey. FCDF sent the letter to Superintendent Ms. Clara Brito Herrera and Memorial High Principal Scott Wolhrab after an anonymous teacher contacted FCDF on behalf of other teachers, all of whom are deeply concerned about the school district’s
Another Public School with a Pro-Islam Ramadan Policy: ‘May Allah Continue to Shower You – Love and Wisdom’

sOh but you better get those bibles out of those schools all the while the idiots can't figure out that it's an inside propaganda to rid america of its' Christian heritage so we can then become a weak nation something the SJW /TRUMP haters/ Leftist can't comprehend yet. These morons will have to live within their own creations first in order to believe anything tol to them. Yes they are pretty fkn stupid.
( of course there is more to America than just a christian nation) but hey dumb fks CHristian nation an all THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD WANTS TO COME HERE DUMBASSES!) SOON THEY WON'T THOUGH BECAUSE SOCIAL JUSTICE WHITE LEFTIST LIBERAL STUPI ASSES LIVE IN LALAL LAND!!

Last edited:
Ramadan is not a ""holiday," idiot.. It is a month long period of repentance, fasting, and prayer.Like Lent in the Christian tradition. How stupid do some people have to be.

OPINION (CBN) – Another public school has come under fire for celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in a way that appears to endorse the religion of Islam. The Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund (FCDF) reports it happened at the West New York School District in New Jersey. FCDF sent the letter to Superintendent Ms. Clara Brito Herrera and Memorial High Principal Scott Wolhrab after an anonymous teacher contacted FCDF on behalf of other teachers, all of whom are deeply concerned about the school district’s
Another Public School with a Pro-Islam Ramadan Policy: ‘May Allah Continue to Shower You – Love and Wisdom’

sOh but you better get those bibles out of those schools all the while the idiots can't figure out that it's an inside propaganda to rid america of its' Christian heritage so we can then become a weak nation something the SJW /TRUMP haters/ Leftist can't comprehend yet. These morons will have to live within their own creations first in order to believe anything tol to them. Yes they are pretty fkn stupid.
( of course there is more to America than just a christian nation) but hey dumb fks CHristian nation an all THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD WANTS TO COME HERE DUMBASSES!) SOON THEY WON'T THOUGH BECAUSE SOCIAL JUSTICE WHITE LEFTIST LIBERAL STUPI ASSES LIVE IN LALAL LAND!!
Bibles are allowed in schools...people may pray while at school. What makes you think a school can control a human completely?

Ramadan is not a ""holiday," idiot.. It is a month long period of repentance, fasting, and prayer.Like Lent in the Christian tradition. How stupid do some people have to be.

A public school still can't endorse it

You loons wanted it...you got it. Fair is fair
Looks like it is being dealt with in the same manner of any religious bias displayed in a public school...

Yes. To inspire them to commit jihad in your infidel country.

Please keep excusing this cult and bash christianity and see how you curse the world your children will grow up in.

Your version of "tolerance" will make slaves of the next generation in your own country. I pray you become its first victim.

Please keep excusing this cult and bash christianity and see how you curse the world your children will grow up in.

Your version of "tolerance" will make slaves of the next generation in your own country. I pray you become its first victim.
I'd be pissy also if I only got to eat twice a day...

I am not sure that I like this in a public school. But now you might understand me when I say that prayer and religious traditions should have no place in public schools. Please excuse me that I don't know the traditions of other faiths, but I do know that observant Jews, Christians, and Muslims go through a period of repentance and prayer, followed by a celebration of renewal.

I am not sure that I like this in a public school. But now you might understand me when I say that prayer and religious traditions should have no place in public schools. Please excuse me that I don't know the traditions of other faiths, but I do know that observant Jews, Christians, and Muslims go through a period of repentance and prayer, followed by a celebration of renewal.

Ours attend private schools...no way will they ever attend a public school

and lemme guess; I bet there were NOT 12 folks that got shoot up there & were murdered today?

amirite?

I'd be pissy also if I only got to eat twice a day...

Actually, this was pointed out to me the past week by a cab driver who was observing Ramadan. He said he had breakfast before dawn, and dinner after dark, so he was only skipping one meal and could not drink anything in daylight. It was good this year that Ramadan has occurred in springtime. I remember when in was in the summer, and these guys were not allowed to have a sip in the heat of July and August. I worried about them then.

Ours attend private schools...no way will they ever attend a public school
Why are you afraid of public schools? I went to one. I've paid for many others over my lifetime as a taxpayer. What is your beef?

Catholic

Catholic IS Christian. What are you talking about? I quit being a Catholic over several issues, but Catholics are Christians along with Orthodox and everyone else. You must be aware that the eastern and western churches split from each other and then groups split off from the western branch of the Christian faith during the Reformation.

Forum List

Back