Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

Why is Barry Soetoro still roaming free?

He is a traitor! he should be in jail.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...

This one:

That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.

This one:

It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

It is a flat out lie.
Nope, no lie...it's not as hard as you think.

This one:

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.

This one:

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.
You can buy automatic weapons with registration?

Link please, my Visa card is ready.

That worthless Neggra is most lying sonofabitch I have ever seen and that is saying a lot considering Bill and Hillary Clinton are tied for second place.

This one:

It is a flat out lie.
Hell you can modify a semi into an auto.

Not "Anybody" can buy any weapon. You can't legally buy automatic weapons. You can't legally buy a rifle unless you are 18. You can't legally buy a pistol unless you are 21. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are a felon. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are an illegal alien. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are in any state other than your home state.

He's a liar and you are enabling a liar by implying he is not.

This one:

You are either a liar or a criminal.

Just like the lying piece of shit to go to a foreign country and complain about our Bill of Rights.

One of the many reasons Obama was a shitty President is that he never was an American.

Not "Anybody" can buy any weapon. You can't legally buy automatic weapons. You can't legally buy a rifle unless you are 18. You can't legally buy a pistol unless you are 21. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are a felon. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are an illegal alien. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are in any state other than your home state.

He's a liar and you are enabling a liar by implying he is not.
Yeah be sure to follow the law like a good boy..

Forum List

Back