Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

That's not likely. Will you come back and acknowledge such when the officer is charged?

Abso-fucking-lutely! Book mark this or put it in your signature. Start a thread on it. Will you apologize when he isnt charged?

Theres a 98% chance you'll have to apologize. Are you a betting man?
For what would I apologize? I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I merely noted that it's not likely that he'll skate with no charges. There's nothing for which to apologize. What I can do is note that what I thought was unlikely actually occurred. That good enough for you?

I'm not saying you should apologize now. I'm saying lets make a bet. I bet this guy wont face any charges. You have a 2% chance of winning. The loser changes their signature to say the winner is the "greatest mind on the internet".

Want to shake on it?

Prediction:

That's not likely. Will you come back and acknowledge such when the officer is charged?

Abso-fucking-lutely! Book mark this or put it in your signature. Start a thread on it. Will you apologize when he isnt charged?

For what would I apologize? I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I merely noted that it's not likely that he'll skate with no charges. There's nothing for which to apologize. What I can do is note that what I thought was unlikely actually occurred. That good enough for you?

I'm not saying you should apologize now. I'm saying lets make a bet. I bet this guy wont face any charges. You have a 2% chance of winning. The loser changes their signature to say the winner is the "greatest mind on the internet".

Want to shake on it?
I'm saying there's nothing to apologize for because I've done nothing wrong. And no, I don't bet on other people's fortune/misfortune. I don't think the cop will skate based on the information available now, but he obviously could, in which case I will be sad, because shooting in this case APPEARS to have been unwarranted (If more information comes out and it was warranted, than I will say he should not be charged). And, quite frankly, even if you are correct and he skates with no charges, you're not the "greatest mind on the internet", so I won't put that in my signature, nor do I care if you put it in yours about me. Why don't we see what the whole story really is before leaping to conclusions?

Prediction:

Want to shake on it?
I'm saying there's nothing to apologize for because I've done nothing wrong. And no, I don't bet on other people's fortune/misfortune. I don't think the cop will skate based on the information available now, but he obviously could, in which case I will be sad, because shooting in this case APPEARS to have been unwarranted (If more information comes out and it was warranted, than I will say he should not be charged). And, quite frankly, even if you are correct and he skates with no charges, you're not the "greatest mind on the internet", so I won't put that in my signature, nor do I care if you put it in yours about me. Why don't we see what the whole story really is before leaping to conclusions?

Put your "money" where you mouth is. Its just a friendly bet. One that you have a 2% chance of winning.

Remember, I would have to put YOU in my signature saying the same thing. Lets say only for 1 week. Maybe I'm leaping to conclusions, maybe I'm guessing or maybe I know that 98% chance of him walking is better than betting on 2%.

Lets shake on it so we'll find out and can end this. Deal?

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.

Want to shake on it?

Put your "money" where you mouth is. Its just a friendly bet. One that you have a 2% chance of winning.

Remember, I would have to put YOU in my signature saying the same thing. Lets say only for 1 week. Maybe I'm leaping to conclusions, maybe I'm guessing or maybe I know that 98% chance of him walking is better than betting on 2%.

Was I not clear? I'm making no bets on this or on anything else. I simply don't bet. I just think it's not likely that he'll skate. Isn't that enough? I'm willing to change my mind if further information makes it clear that he SHOULD. Here's the big question, though. Are you willing to state that he should skate if information comes to light that the shooting was warranted, or will you cling to the belief that he should face charges no matter what?

Police are on "the edge" more so recently. Minor wound. Stuff happens.
Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

Maybe pay his deductible if he has insurance. No more. Dont swim w/shark, you may get bit. Give Police a break, they are only human. Story not out yet.
You are now laughable at this point. No wonder blacks are fed up and taking matters into their own hands. You'll defend ANYTHING. Piss off scum.

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.
Cops remind me of blacks. Yes the vast majority of them are good but the few that are bad are making them all look bad. Blacks and cops need to stop being in denial.

Want to shake on it?

Was I not clear? I'm making no bets on this or on anything else. I simply don't bet. I just think it's not likely that he'll skate. Isn't that enough?

Sure, you have a 2% chance of him facing a charge so anything can happen.

I'm willing to change my mind if further information makes it clear that he SHOULD. Here's the big question, though. Are you willing to state that he should skate if information comes to light that the shooting was warranted, or will you cling to the belief that he should face charges no matter what?

What in the world would be information that would make it clear he should face charges? Whats 1 thing in the world of possibilities that would make it clear?

I'm willing to place a be....err, wager on it. You're hesitant. So asking me how I would feel about the 98% chance that he will walk is silly. I'm telling you now he will. You wont bet me and take this sweet 2% chance of winning.

Cops remind me of blacks. Yes the vast majority of them are good but the few that are bad are making them all look bad. Blacks and cops need to stop being in denial.

The problem is that you can take off a cop uniform at any time

Want to shake on it?

Was I not clear? I'm making no bets on this or on anything else. I simply don't bet. I just think it's not likely that he'll skate. Isn't that enough?

Sure, you have a 2% chance of him facing a charge so anything can happen.

I'm willing to change my mind if further information makes it clear that he SHOULD. Here's the big question, though. Are you willing to state that he should skate if information comes to light that the shooting was warranted, or will you cling to the belief that he should face charges no matter what?

What in the world would be information that would make it clear he should face charges? Whats 1 thing in the world of possibilities that would make it clear.

Perhaps you didn't understand what I wrote. I'm asking if there is anything that could possibly shake you from this belief that he should face charges and (apparently) that justice will be denied if he does not?

I'm willing to place a be....err, wager on it. You're hesitant. So asking me how I would feel about the 98% chance that he will walk is silly. I'm telling you now he will. You wont bet me and take this sweet 2% chance of winning.
I don't bet. I have never placed a wage on anything on the interwebs. I'm simply telling you my opinion.

Perhaps you didn't understand what I wrote. I'm asking if there is anything that could possibly shake you from this belief that he should face charges and (apparently) that justice will be denied if he does not?

And I asked to give me ONE piece of info that would make this clear he should face charges. Just give me one example out of every possibility that exist.

Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

Maybe pay his deductible if he has insurance. No more. Dont swim w/shark, you may get bit. Give Police a break, they are only human. Story not out yet.
You are now laughable at this point. No wonder blacks are fed up and taking matters into their own hands. You'll defend ANYTHING. Piss off scum.

10 per day shot across one city CHI, yet you want outrage over this? Funny.

BLM assasinations have Police on edge now. Hard job. Stuff happens. Will always happen. Maybe all the non-criminal city dwellers could become Cops and do a better job? Those w/o rap sheet.......are there enough?

And I asked to give me ONE piece of info that would make this clear he should face charges. Just give me one example out of every possibility that exist.
That the video shown in the OP is the complete story of what happened. If the story is accurate and there is nothing else to it, then yes, absolutely the cop should face charges. I thought we agreed on that. I'm asking you if you would change your mind if something else came out that makes it clear he should NOT face charges.

I'm asking you if you would change your mind if something else came out that makes it clear he should NOT face charges.

I'm saying this question is silly since you cant name and I cant think of one thing that could show shooting this guy was warranted. Thats why I asked what could that information possibly be?

10 per day shot across one city CHI, yet you want outrage over this? Funny.

BLM assasinations have Police on edge now. Hard job. Stuff happens. Will always happen. Maybe all the non-criminal city dwellers could become Cops and do a better job? Those w/o rap sheet.......are there enough?
Yes, being a cop is an extremely difficult job, but we do have to remember that with great authority comes great responsibility. Cops can legally grab you, restrain you, move you to a different location, and even kill you, under certain circumstances. They have to be trained to use that authority judiciously. Based on what we now so far about this incident, a cop did not do that, and should face repercussions for doing so.

I'm asking you if you would change your mind if something else came out that makes it clear he should NOT face charges.

I'm saying this question is silly since you cant name and I cant think of one thing that could show shooting this guy was warranted. Thats why I asked what could that information possibly be?
Dude, you're confused. We agree, this was likely a bad shooting.

Here's an unlikely possibility. The shooting was accidental. There was a shooter behind the guy on the ground that the video didn't show. The cop took a shot at him, missed, and he ran off If that came out, would you agree that the cop shouldn't face charges?

Forum List

Back