Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.
Cops remind me of blacks. Yes the vast majority of them are good but the few that are bad are making them all look bad. Blacks and cops need to stop being in denial.

The problem is that you can take off a cop uniform at any time
Black cops have been talking about this a lot on NPR.

The Code Switch Podcast, Episode 8: Black And Blue

More than 10mil arrests/yr. A few may go sour. Nothing to cause assassination of Police and monthly riots.
And we've only had 2 blacks ambush cops recently. Hardly enough to be alarmed, right? Fucking idiot!

365 blacks will be wrongfully shot by cops this year. Maybe we will be concerned when 363 more cops are shot this year. For now it's just 2.

See how it feels?

Another bad police department that hires worthless trigger-happy wackos. Hopefully the DA office isn't so crooked there that they fail to bring charges.

It looks bad, but there's a lot of the video edited out.

The cops might have thought they were walking into an ambush. Thank Obama for creating such a caustic environment where police have to fear for their lives 24/7

Why the fuck are the police there in the first place? Who called it in?

Mentally Ill black dude had a toy truck...So obviously it was called in as man with a gun. Cops saw a toy truck and said "Hey, steady aim guys...that could be one of those gun truck things"

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

What the hell are you bitching about? We can't conclude anything from the video shown. Why don't you ever want to wait for facts to come out before talking?

Another? I don't recall another shooting of a man with his hands up.

With that said I'll wait until the video surfaces and/or other info comes out before passing judgement...so should you

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

What the hell are you bitching about? We can't conclude anything from the video shown. Why don't you ever want to wait for facts to come out before talking?

Let make a bet on the outcome then? I say this guy wont face any charges. As a wager I will put your name in my sig with a tagline of your chosing if I lose.

If I win you will do the same for 1 week. Deal?

More than 10mil arrests/yr. A few may go sour. Nothing to cause assassination of Police and monthly riots.
And we've only had 2 blacks ambush cops recently. Hardly enough to be alarmed, right? Fucking idiot!

365 blacks will be wrongfully shot by cops this year. Maybe we will be concerned when 363 more cops are shot this year. For now it's just 2.

See how it feels?

Nice try jiggering the math. 63 Police killed by gunfire this year to date. How many "wrong" shootings last 8 years? Out of 80mil+ arrests?

You can't get in your car 3mil times over 8 years and not screw up. Give it a rest. stitch this guy up and say sorry. You don't know story yet. When you are 100% perfect I might listen to your monday morning QB spew.

Its a numbers game. Whitey shot too. Maybe some bad, it happens.

Forum List

Back