Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?

It is likely that those here proclaiming ALL of Africa to be a "shithole" are just parroting that orange creature that is currently in the White House, and have never even been there, and are mostly ignorant of the actual history of the continent.

I would not consider anything that they have to say to be credible.

You mean like yourself? Botswana and Kenya are two countries I enjoy quite a lot.
How about you regale us with some history of those two countries.

There has already been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some, like Franco and IM2.

Speaking for I'm talking about recently and present times, that I personally witnessed.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be an all encompassing "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in p1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room with great service near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans, many of whom were professionals.

They didn't live in "mudhuts" and were not "eating bugs", as some of your poorly educated peers have stated that the entire continent is

I also stayed in Kigali, Rwanda, just in the last 10 years and did not see people "eating bugs" and living in "mudshacks" either.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcomed interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some of those who post here.

Last edited:
The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

Your obsessed with black ppl. I'm pro black. Not anti white.
tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?

It is likely that those here proclaiming ALL of Africa to be a "shithole" are just parroting that orange creature that is currently in the White House, and have never even been there, and are mostly ignorant of the actual history of the continent.

I HAVE been there----hahahhahahahahha--YOU have not

You mean like yourself? Botswana and Kenya are two countries I enjoy quite a lot.

There has been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some. I'm talking about recently and present times.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be a "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in the 1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans.

They didn't live in "mudhuts" and were not "eating bugs", as some of your poorly educated peers have stated that the entire continent is

I also stayed in Kigali, Rwanda, just in the last 10 years and did not see people "eating bugs" and living in "mudshacks" either.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcome interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some.
I have been there--1987 Med Cruise USMC

Our resident Trolls, IM2 and francoHWC just love throwing up senseless threads such as this one. Curious, but they have nothing, whatsoever to do with TODAY and where we are today.

Here is where we are TODAY trolls.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

IQs of Races in the United States
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a crap about that.

What I want to know want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do when you prove that a race of ppl is stupid (on av)

There has been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some. I'm talking about recently and present times.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be a "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in the 1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcome interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some.
but the problem with your post is NO PROOF!!!!
here is PROOF-LITERALLY a shithole = poor sanitation!!!

List of countries by proportion of the population using improved sanitation facilities - Wikipedia

literacy:
global-literacy-rates-analytics.png

Top World Countries by Literacy Rates

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

The state of food insecurity in the world
etc disease/potable water/etc etc

For some reason, European countries decided they had the right to go into Africa and control the nations on that continent. Suddenly after centuries of free trade, the Europeans decided to possess the lands in Africa. This led to the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 that divided Africa.

Fourteen countries held a conference in Berlin on November 15, 1884. The countries represented at the time included Austria-Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Norway, who were unified at the time, Turkey, plus the United States of America. No African nation was included in the decision-making process.

Whites went on to colonize the continent of Africa. They raped pillaged, stole and plundered taking the money back to Europe, getting rich while draining African economies everywhere they went. The “Scramble for Africa” as it is called, ruined the continent and it’s still rebuilding. Today in South Africa the whites still control the economy of that nation years after apartheid. They stole the lands through murder and plunder, enacted laws making it illegal for black South Africans to own land, ruled by authortarian force, while killing countless blacks for fighting the oppression. And now that blacks want their land back, a certain segment of the American white community want us to all forget about the atrocities visited on black South Africans and are whining about how wrong it is for the blacks to want land stolen from them back. Whites here and in South Africa are whining to the world about how they are victims of cruel racism. South African Boers are whining about racism. If that wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny.

There is no sub Saharan Africa. And the so-called shitholes are the result of what whites have done and how whites continue stealing billions from the continent annually.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'

More wealth leaves Africa every year than enters it – by more than $40bn (£31bn) – according to research that challenges “misleading” perceptions of foreign aid.

Analysis by a coalition of UK and African equality and development campaigners including Global Justice Now, published on Wednesday, claims the rest of the world is profiting more than most African citizens from the continent’s wealth.

It said African countries received $162bn in 2015, mainly in loans, aid and personal remittances. But in the same year, $203bn was taken from the continent, either directly through multinationals repatriating profits and illegally moving money into tax havens, or by costs imposed by the rest of the world through climate change adaptation and mitigation.

This led to an annual financial deficit of $41.3bn from the 47 African countries where many people remain trapped in poverty, according to the report, Honest Accounts 2017.

The campaigners said illicit financial flows, defined as the illegal movement of cash between countries, account for $68bn a year, three times as much as the $19bn Africa receives in aid.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'
blacks did the same thing--murder/genocide/war/etc
In no way the to the same extent. Check out the Belgian Congo sometime ding dong. That was the absolute worst and that is why it is so screwed up today along with continued rape by outside countries....
.....the blacks did the same thing..the NAs might not have murdered as many because they didn't have the technology to do so [ might not ] but they did the same thing--you can't measure evil.....hahahahha
...the Hutus murdered more faster per capita than the Germans at the Holocaust ..since they used Medieval weapons/etc, more Hutus had to participate per capita
..freakin bullshit
--MURDERING 200,000 is the SAME evil as murdering 500,000/etc etc
Another great job of mapping borders by Europeans LOL...
They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.
A black man built the biggest public bath in Rome. It was named after him. He was also the Roman Emperor. One of several Black Emperors.
How could an African reach such a prominent position in the cradle of western civilisation ?
irrelevant---so what??!!
Africa is still a shithole with the worst disease/sanitation/illiteracy/starvation/etc etc

.....plain and simple--sub-Saharan Africa was and still is far behind the white countries --this is undeniable
not hate--but fact

The original civilizations that gave birth to 'white culture' were African and Middle Eastern.
yes--I know that ---anyone who does any reading of world history/evolution/etc knows that

and your point is???!!
sub-Sahara Africa was and still is far behind the white regions --UNDENIABLE

What were you in USMC? An experimental crash dummy?

Did you actually mingle among the natives and listen to their stories?

Likely not.

Likely not.
please refer to the post above which has EVIDENCE--unlike yours

Likely not.
now KatySteve is bad mouthing Veterans!!!!!!

why don't you just move to Africa since you hate cops/America/Americans/Veterans

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?

Because South Africa was not considered sub Saharan and countries above the Sahara was. Africans do not like the term and Africans consider it racist. That's the only opinion on this matter that has merit.
5c2.jpg
White boys can't take it when their lies get shown to them.
You have used that sentence more than any other. Why don't you try being accurate for once and you won't have to use it.
I have been accurate. White boys can't take it when their lies get shown to them.
That's the second most used phrase by you. Is that a "hood" thing or are you just simple minded? Never mind-we know...

Our resident Trolls, IM2 and francoHWC just love throwing up senseless threads such as this one. Curious, but they have nothing, whatsoever to do with TODAY and where we are today.

What I want to know want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

..were are not trying:
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2019)

North Africa is a shithole also..I was in Tunisia..
I have pics of them riding donkeys
...the roads were not paved
...they still lived in grass huts
...their military were idiots--we observed them firsthand
etc

Likely not.

why don't you just move to Africa since you hate cops/America/Americans/Veterans

I don't hate any of the above, veterans, proud Americans, or anyone, numbskull.

And no. I'm not moving, you ignorant piece of trash.

My families history likely goes much further back in this country than yours.

People in my family served this country, and to this day, there are some who still do.

So, dumbass, back to the question.

When you allegedly went to Afica on a so called "cruise," did you talk to any natives?

Probably not.

Last edited:

There has already been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some, like Franco and IM2.

Speaking for I'm talking about recently and present times, that I personally witnessed.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be an all encompassing "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in p1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room with great service near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans, many of whom were professionals.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcomed interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some of those who post here.

Yes, Africa has been raped. However, the leaders, the BLACK leaders, have been willing participants in that rape. What franco and im post is sometimes factual, most times not.

Unlike you who visited briefly, I have actually lived in Africa for extended periods of time.

Interesting that you mention Kinshasa, I was there for the fight too. Had you bothered to travel just a little way out of the city center...like three kilometers. You would have seen an entirely different city.

Unlike yourself who flew in, I drove in, and the world beyond the happy center of town is far different.

And, sadly, it has become far worse.

I am not one who claims anybody is inferior to anybody else, that is an im schtick. He claims blacks are far superior to whites. I say he is a racist fool for believing that.

Most of the posts here are likewise. We denigrate racists, of all color. Do you?

Likely not.

People in my family served this country, and to this day, there are some who still do.

When you allegedly went to Afica on a so called "cruise," did you talk to any natives?

Probably not.
....you hate America/etc--don't try to deny it..if you think Africa is so great, why don't you live there?

Truthfully, that condition exists in most cities.

The city that I live in within southern California, has a multitude of different situations. Some good and some bad.

Yes, Africa has been raped. However, the leaders, the BLACK leaders, have been willing participants in that rape. What franco and im post is sometimes factual, most times not.

Unlike you who visited briefly, I have actually lived in Africa for extended periods of time.

Interesting that you mention Kinshasa, I was there for the fight too. Had you bothered to travel just a little way out of the city center...like three kilometers. You would have seen an entirely different city.

Unlike yourself who flew in, I drove in, and the world beyond the happy center of town is far different.

Likely not.

Probably not.
....you hate America/etc--don't try to deny it..if you think Africa is so great, why don't you live there?

You're an idiot that literally borders on retardation.
I have never even implied that I hate America, nor that Africa is "great", you freak.

But, I do think that America has some screwballs within its population......like you.

Truthfully, that condition exists in most cities.

The city that I live in within southern California, has a multitude of different situations. Some good and some bad.

Likely not.

Probably not.

You're an idiot that literally borders on retardation.
I have never even implied that I hate America, nor that Africa is "great", you freak.

But, I do think that America has some screwballs in its population......like you.
hahhahahhahahaha---Africa is a shithole--plain and simple-undeniable

I am not one who claims anybody is inferior to anybody else, that is an im schtick.
I never said you did.
He claims blacks are far superior to whites. I say he is a racist fool for believing that.
How can he claim black people are superior to whites when he's trying to prove that black people are the least intelligent of all races ?
Most of the posts here are likewise. We denigrate racists, of all color. Do you?
Not you don't

Forum List

Back