Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
That is because this person needs medical attention. The hatred has eroded away any semblence of humanity.

Wrong answer. The medical attention is needed for the whites here who get severe rectal spasms because blacks and non racist whites dare to mention that Africans actually have contributed something positive to the motherfucking world.
Well, that is a very telling reply.

I wasn't speaking to you in that reply. Feeling a bit guilty? Do you often look about to see if 'whitey' is chasing your or hiding around corners?

Hmmmmm?

I was speaking of francoHFW and the focus of calling anything 'right-wing', or 'Conservative', even when those political designations don't apply.

y'All have a nice night.

This thread has gone off the rails, predictably.

It started out with a discussion of pre-colonial African civilization.

There are several examples of technical empires prior to the colonial era.

What about those?
They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

You mean fewer, not less.

Grammar exists for a reason.
True, but you arent making a very compelling argument to support your position, by talking about grammer.

If you're going to take a position on the superiority of 'white civilization', you should at the very least be familiar with the proper use of the language.

Sorry, he nailed your ass. You were wrong.

Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
That is because this person needs medical attention. The hatred has eroded away any semblence of humanity.

Wrong answer. The medical attention is needed for the whites here who get severe rectal spasms because blacks and non racist whites dare to mention that Africans actually have contributed something positive to the motherfucking world.

I believe I have talked at length about the black contribution to the world. Of course this has happened after whitey invented the Scientific Method and began the process of advancement.

I return to the simple question. Why is Africa so screwed up. If blacks are so superior to whites, why are blacks overwhelmingly inferior to whites in terms of education, job type, and wealth?

It can't be because blacks are suddenly stupid. We have far too many who are highly educated and productive members of society. They are doctors, lawyers, and educators.

But underlying those successes are a huge mass of underachievers.

Why is that?

If blacks are so superior, what happened?
RACISM!

Idiots such as you ignore racist policies to make the dumb ass comments you have made.

If blacks are as superior as you claim, their empires should still be around. The facts are that none of them, with the possible exception of Great Zimbabwe, lasted for more than 100 years.

Why?
Let me share something with you. Every empire ever crashed and burned in the end. The sun did set on the british empire and what a mess they left behind them. Or perhaps you could point to an empire that has stood the test of time?

Dare I mention that the Native Americans were primitive Hunter-Gatherers when Columbo got here? About the same state as Europeans were several thousand years earlier.

Columbus never got here. And not all NA fit your description.

Ummmmm, Africa, at least the part that mattered at the time, was pretty well known by Columbus's day.

Who the hell said blacks were Superior? The fact is we are all the same d******

That is not a fact.
Always good to get the racist Outlook.

If it is like you say and that "we are all the same" then why is it so important for white countries to become more diverse?
We aren't all the same according to racist, diversity proves them wrong.... Biggest racists are quite so don't even know any blacks LOL just like those voting against immigration in the UK and wanting brexit are the people out in the country that know the fewest immigrants... Brainwashed dumbass right-wing ignoramuses. It's an Anglo American thing now.

You have a very childlike mentality when it comes to this topic.
if that is what you call science fine....

I return to the simple question. Why is Africa so screwed up. If blacks are so superior to whites, why are blacks overwhelmingly inferior to whites in terms of education, job type, and wealth?

It can't be because blacks are suddenly stupid. We have far too many who are highly educated and productive members of society. They are doctors, lawyers, and educators.

Why is that?

RACISM!

Idiots such as you ignore racist policies to make the dumb ass comments you have made.

If blacks are as superior as you claim, their empires should still be around. The facts are that none of them, with the possible exception of Great Zimbabwe, lasted for more than 100 years.

Why?
Let me share something with you. Every empire ever crashed and burned in the end. The sun did set on the british empire and what a mess they left behind them. Or perhaps you could point to an empire that has stood the test of time?

Name me ONE African civilization that lasted for more than 100 years. Name one ancient African civilization that had a written language. Egypt was semitic, kush was African, where is the Kush written language? I worked in Africa you moron. I have been to Great Zimbabwe, THAT was an advanced culture. What happened to it?

What is the impact of Colonialism on Africa today?

If blacks were so superior, whitey could have NEVER set foot in Africa, dumbass.

You might want to go study this instead of posting idiocy.

I have. I am trying to understand what you use for logical reasoning.

Apparently you have not or you would not be asking that question.

Why is it so fucking difficult for you and these other racist scumbags to accept the fact that Africa had just as much of a civilization as Europe. Why does it hurt you faggots so much to actually have to consider this?

I suppose it depends on what you call civilization. Living in a mud and shit hut and wiping your ass with your heel are not markers of a civilized society to my way of thinking. Of course pretty soon now that's about what you'll see in California too.

What about those?

You mean fewer, not less.

Grammar exists for a reason.
True, but you arent making a very compelling argument to support your position, by talking about grammer.

It's spelled 'grammar'.

Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab

Actually, quite a few Africans are Arabs. Arab migration into Northern Africa dates back thousands of years.

My cousin married an Egyptian. He is not black in any way shape, or form. Neither were all of the natives I saw when I visited there during the Gulf War.

Patterns of migration are complex. When a population from one place moves to another, sometimes they replace just schtup them until it's all mixed up. When North American was first colonized by Europeans, British settlers killed or displaced the native population (admittedly, European diseases did most of the dirty work). Spanish and French settlers mixed genetically (a nice way to say screwed) the local populations and created an amalgam of Native America and Europeans.

When Arabs migrated into Northern Africa, about 3500 BCE, they did a bit of both. They displaced some populations, mixed with others. Genetically, ancient Egyptians were a mixture of both Middle Eastern and Sub Saharan peoples (according to DNA studies of mummified remains.

This shows up in Modern Egyptians making them more closely related genetically to Middle Easterner than Black Africans. But, genetically, they retain parts of both.

The same pattern of displacement and combination happened in the Indian Subcontinent.

What about those?

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.
"Empire" is a little excessive for a tribe, don't you think?

"Arabs" are the children of Abraham and Hagar. Ishmael was their son. Those Africans are not the children of Abraham. They likely became Muzzie at the point of the sword, but they are not even the bastard children of Abraham.

Why is that?

RACISM!

Why?

Name me ONE African civilization that lasted for more than 100 years. Name one ancient African civilization that had a written language. Egypt was semitic, kush was African, where is the Kush written language? I worked in Africa you moron. I have been to Great Zimbabwe, THAT was an advanced culture. What happened to it?
There are dozens that lasted more than a hundred years. Mali empire Ghana empire etc etc strangely they all ended in the 1800's. No conservatives can figure out what happened LOLhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&...Vaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

I believe I have talked at length about the black contribution to the world. Of course this has happened after whitey invented the Scientific Method and began the process of advancement.
You're forgetting about all the scientific advancement that took place in prehistoric times before the black scientists created the white man.

What about those?

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.
"Empire" is a little excessive for a tribe, don't you think?
Could you be any more ignorant and racist?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

You're forgetting about all the scientific advancement that took place in prehistoric times before the black scientists created the white man.
The whole world was pretty primitive until we learned lessons from the Chinese about gunpowder and screwed the hell out of the Africans. End of story you're not better than them, just had guns. If you believe blacks are inferior you are an ignorant racist end of story. If you ever take it class and sociology the first thing you learn is that all cultures are equal. If they're not technologically advanced the advanced in other ways. myself I'm crazy about American Indians those were the good old days. LOL

Last edited:

Why is that?

RACISM!

Why?

There are dozens that lasted more than a hundred years. Mali empire Ghana empire etc etc strangely they all ended in the 1800's. No conservatives can figure out what happened LOLhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa&ved=2ahUKEwjW2pDA-dvlAhXiQ98KHRlUC-AQFjAQegQIAxAS&usg=AOvVaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

My point exactly. If they were as superior as you and im claim, they would have beaten whitey to a pulp.

They didn't. They left no lasting impact on the world, so how advanced were they?

Neanderthal left more information than they did.

The whole world was pretty primitive until we learned lessons from the Chinese about gunpowder and screwed the hell out of the Africans. End of story you're not better than them, just had guns. If you believe blacks are inferior you are an ignorant racist end of story. If you ever take it class and sociology the first thing you learn is that all cultures are equal. If they're not technologically advanced the advanced in other ways. myself I'm crazy about American Indians those were the good old days. LOL
Sorry, but it's NOT "end of story" because you claim it is. They really contributed NOTHING to the world EXCEPT where they lived in the white man's world -- primarily AMERICA. Certainly they never contributed to the advancement of civilization from Africa -- END OF STORY

RACISM!

Why?

There are dozens that lasted more than a hundred years. Mali empire Ghana empire etc etc strangely they all ended in the 1800's. No conservatives can figure out what happened LOLhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa&ved=2ahUKEwjW2pDA-dvlAhXiQ98KHRlUC-AQFjAQegQIAxAS&usg=AOvVaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

My point exactly. If they were as superior as you and im claim, they would have beaten whitey to a pulp.

They didn't. They left no lasting impact on the world, so how advanced were they?

Neanderthal left more information than they did.
As if being the winner of Wars makes you better.... Real deep. It is only been the last 30 years that anybody paid any attention 2 sub-Saharan African history. We're learning. But so much of it was destroyed on purpose along with their history and their language some places.

Sorry, but it's NOT "end of story" because you claim it is. They really contributed NOTHING to the world EXCEPT where they lived in the white man's world -- primarily AMERICA. Certainly they never contributed to the advancement of civilization from Africa -- END OF STORY
Their entire Society was destroyed by outsiders. And continues to be. If you believe they are inferior you are a racist end of story.

Forum List

Back