Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

It is likely that those here proclaiming ALL of Africa to be a "shithole" are just parroting that orange creature that is currently in the White House, and have never even been there, and are mostly ignorant of the actual history of the continent.

I would not consider anything that they have to say to be credible.

Truthfully, that condition exists in most cities.

The city that I live in within southern California, has a multitude of different situations. Some good and some bad.

You mean like yourself? Botswana and Kenya are two countries I enjoy quite a lot.
How about you regale us with some history of those two countries.

There has already been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some, like Franco and IM2.

Speaking for I'm talking about recently and present times, that I personally witnessed.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be an all encompassing "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in p1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room with great service near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans, many of whom were professionals.

They didn't live in "mudhuts" and were not "eating bugs", as some of your poorly educated peers have stated that the entire continent is

I also stayed in Kigali, Rwanda, just in the last 10 years and did not see people "eating bugs" and living in "mudshacks" either.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcomed interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some of those who post here.

Yes, Africa has been raped. However, the leaders, the BLACK leaders, have been willing participants in that rape. What franco and im post is sometimes factual, most times not.

Unlike you who visited briefly, I have actually lived in Africa for extended periods of time.

Interesting that you mention Kinshasa, I was there for the fight too. Had you bothered to travel just a little way out of the city center...like three kilometers. You would have seen an entirely different city.

Unlike yourself who flew in, I drove in, and the world beyond the happy center of town is far different.

And, sadly, it has become far worse.
What were you in USMC? An experimental crash dummy?

Did you actually mingle among the natives and listen to their stories?

Likely not.
now KatySteve is bad mouthing Veterans!!!!!!

why don't you just move to Africa since you hate cops/America/Americans/Veterans

I don't hate any of the above, veterans, proud Americans, or anyone, numbskull.

And no. I'm not moving, you ignorant piece of trash.

My families history likely goes much further back in this country than yours.

People in my family served this country, and to this day, there are some who still do.

So, dumbass, back to the question.

When you allegedly went to Afica on a so called "cruise," did you talk to any natives?

Probably not.
....you hate America/etc--don't try to deny it..if you think Africa is so great, why don't you live there?

You're an idiot that literally borders on retardation.
I have never even implied that I hate America, nor that Africa is "great", you freak.

But, I do think that America has some screwballs in its population......like you.
hahhahahhahahaha---Africa is a shithole--plain and simple-undeniable

No. It is entirely not.

So, once again. What part of Africa did you visit while allegedly there?
And, did you speak to any natives?

I am not one who claims anybody is inferior to anybody else, that is an im schtick.
I never said you did.
He claims blacks are far superior to whites. I say he is a racist fool for believing that.
How can he claim black people are superior to whites when he's trying to prove that black people are the least intelligent of all races ?
Most of the posts here are likewise. We denigrate racists, of all color. Do you?
Not you don't
..sorry--you people have been saying whites are inferior/they are no good/they ''destroy'/rape/etc = you are racists

The city that I live in within southern California, has a multitude of different situations. Some good and some bad.

You mean like yourself? Botswana and Kenya are two countries I enjoy quite a lot.

There has already been enough credible "history" posted in this thread by some, like Franco and IM2.

Speaking for I'm talking about recently and present times, that I personally witnessed.

Misinformed individuals who have obviously never been to Africa, and are deeming it to currently be an all encompassing "shithole", is what I am addressing.

I've been to Africa over several decades. I stayed in Kinshasa Zaire back in p1974 to attend the Ali/ Foreman heavyweight title fight. I had a very nice room with great service near N'djili Airport.

Back then, I didn't see a "shithole" city. What I saw was a clean, lively, and fun place, teeming with highly educated, comfortable Africans, many of whom were professionals.

They didn't live in "mudhuts" and were not "eating bugs", as some of your poorly educated peers have stated that the entire continent is

I also stayed in Kigali, Rwanda, just in the last 10 years and did not see people "eating bugs" and living in "mudshacks" either.

It is documented history that the continent has been raped, and its indigenous people marginalized by unwelcomed interference, and exploitation.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this thread. As usual, it shines a telling light on the ignorance of some of those who post here.

Yes, Africa has been raped. However, the leaders, the BLACK leaders, have been willing participants in that rape. What franco and im post is sometimes factual, most times not.

Unlike you who visited briefly, I have actually lived in Africa for extended periods of time.

Interesting that you mention Kinshasa, I was there for the fight too. Had you bothered to travel just a little way out of the city center...like three kilometers. You would have seen an entirely different city.

Unlike yourself who flew in, I drove in, and the world beyond the happy center of town is far different.

why don't you just move to Africa since you hate cops/America/Americans/Veterans

People in my family served this country, and to this day, there are some who still do.

When you allegedly went to Afica on a so called "cruise," did you talk to any natives?

Probably not.
....you hate America/etc--don't try to deny it..if you think Africa is so great, why don't you live there?

I have never even implied that I hate America, nor that Africa is "great", you freak.

But, I do think that America has some screwballs in its population......like you.

No. It is entirely not.

...Tunisia--and it's a shithole also

Our resident Trolls, IM2 and francoHWC just love throwing up senseless threads such as this one. Curious, but they have nothing, whatsoever to do with TODAY and where we are today.

Here is where we are TODAY trolls.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

IQs of Races in the United States
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a crap about that.

What I want to know want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do when you prove that a race of ppl is stupid (on av)

Where did I call you "intellectually inferior"?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I simply posted facts.

You took it from there and threw up a post showing a person who is ignorant of the English language. How does that serve you?

Last edited:

Probably not.

No. It is entirely not.

so you don't agree with facts--we know that
it's RIGHT THERE!!
....they can't even FEED themselves--and that has been going on for years
in the year 2000:
Food Shortages Affecting Refugees
worst literacy/potable WATER and SANITATION
disease/etc

That has nothing to do with what I said.
I'm asking questions.
  • Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America ?

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ? -- Yes
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”? -- Yes
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America ? -- No, it would be sub-North American.

Anglo, would be a geographic designation if it were referring to the British Isles (Angla being Latin for England). But, if you're using it to describe North America, then you're implying that North America is wholly or mostly peopled with persons of British ancestory (a false implication).

The Sahara is a geographical location and in no ways implies ethnicity.
everything is racist to them--that's their problem
The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

Your obsessed with black ppl. I'm pro black. Not anti white.
Ya you all walk with your heads held high and your pants around your knees like you've shit yourself.

Posted facts ? Facts can be skewed without context. It's fact that more people die in Cars than are killed by Crocodiles.

So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Well according to the facts they are right ? No. Because I have not given it any context.

But that's why it's easy to silence all of you guys who are always trying to prove that blk ppl are stupid. (Something which was said before IQ may I add)

They always back down when its get's to the doing part. But this IQ is supposed to get black ppl angry and then we run along and go and google a load of IQ rebutalls.

So I just say "Yes I am intellectually inferior. Now what ?" "You're correct. Now what ?"

The steamroller came hundreds of years later in the 1800s. The slave trade started wrecking the place in the 13 hundreds...
Yes, it has always been easy for technologically advanced cultures to enslaves inferior ones.
Of course the scumbag right-wing colonists and slavers had to wait for gunpowder to do it. Wonder where they got that. Your sympathy and admiration for scumbags is noted... Your ignorant garbage position continues.
Everyone was a scumbag back then. Just because African tribes didnt have technology, doesnt mean they were great people, in fact, they were quite brutal.
No not everyone was a scumbag back then. You know nothing about African tribes just like you know nothing about the morals of colonists. Google Wikipedia African empires.
In the 14th and 15th century the main civilizations and kingdoms in Africa were the Mali Empire, Kingdom of Kongo, Benin Kingdom, Hausa City-states, Great Zimbabwe, Ethiopian Empire, Kilwa Sultanate and the Ajuran Sultanate. These kingdoms flourished in the 14th century, especially the Mali Empire, who saw a cultural flowering within their empire centred on the University of Timbuktu.
Yes, it has always been easy for technologically advanced cultures to enslaves inferior ones.
Of course the scumbag right-wing colonists and slavers had to wait for gunpowder to do it. Wonder where they got that. Your sympathy and admiration for scumbags is noted... Your ignorant garbage position continues.
Everyone was a scumbag back then. Just because African tribes didnt have technology, doesnt mean they were great people, in fact, they were quite brutal.
No not everyone was a scumbag back then. You know nothing about African tribes just like you know nothing about the morals of colonists. Google Wikipedia African empires.
Africans were fucking awful. They still are today. Its literally the most miserable place on earth. They seem to just love slavery over there for some reason, yet we never hear a peep from you people about it. You dont care about slavery in 2019. You only want to talk about old world slavery, as if that shit has anything to do with anyone alive today.
Yes our slavers and colonists destroyed their society from the 1500 on until there was nothing left of it. And now they're supposed to be civilized all of a sudden LOL. And they are still getting screwed over by corporations and mercenaries and God knows what. And like the Mideast their boundaries are ridiculous throwing enemies together. We should be investing in them not letting the Chinese take over. And their economies were totally destroyed by the 2008 GOP corrupt World depression. The GOP is the swamp and always a catastrophe, especially since Reagan....
The Chinese showed up in Africa with a suitcase full of pieces of broken mirror and portable radios and now own every fucking gram of valuable minerals on the continent. They did it without firing a shot. Like going into a special needs classroom and stealing everyone's lunch money.
Bell Curve!

Posted facts ? Facts can be skewed without context. It's fact that more people die in Cars than are killed by Crocodiles.

So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Well according to the facts they are right ? No. Because I have not given it any context.

But that's why it's easy to silence all of you guys who are always trying to prove that blk ppl are stupid. (Something which was said before IQ may I add)

They always back down when its get's to the doing part. But this IQ is supposed to get black ppl angry and then we run along and go and google a load of IQ rebutalls.

So I just say "Yes I am intellectually inferior. Now what ?" "You're correct. Now what ?"

I presented facts, all relevant to what I posted and the FACTS I provided were in context, they included the entire study.

You posted...poorly constructed sentences devoid of punctuation or even spelling. I did not only post facts about IQ but also the results of SAT and ACT standardized tests along with a link.

If you don't like the FACTS I posted, prove they are wrong, show us reliable sources with working links proving the FACTS I posted are false. You know you cannot do that so, typical of the far-left...you attack me. Why?

I presented facts, all relevant to what I posted and the FACTS I provided were in context, they included the entire study.
There is a difference between what is a fact and what is true.

Let me explain to you what a fact is

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

Why ? Because there’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

I'll say this again

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

Your argument works (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric alone simply because so many people naturalize race and can’t conceive that such an important thing could be constructed by anything other than transhuman divine providence (or Mother Nature, take your pic)

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

I think he was physic because he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons and he could not have been more right, because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

But if you still want to persist with this then if you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race,

Something no one has not done nor has any study. But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to me give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are.

In close to a decade of debating race and IQ and genetics.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific c credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations. They make the claim, then they prove the claim.

The fact that they or you are incapable of doing so makes my life very easy.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ? What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone. However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Last edited:

Why ? Because there’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

Your argument works (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric alone simply because so many people naturalize race and can’t conceive that such an important thing could be constructed by anything other than transhuman divine providence (or Mother Nature, take your pic)

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

I think he was physic because he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons and he could not have been more right, because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

But if you still want to persists with this then if you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race,

Something no one has not done nor has any study. But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to me give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific c credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations. They make the claim, then they prove the claim.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ? What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone. However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.
Blacks low IQ is clearly demonstrable in their failure globally. The US is no different, and neither are you.

I'll say this again

Why is that ?

But if you still want to persist with this then if you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race,

These are FACTS. You, on the other hand, posted a RANT.

Worse, you have posted this same rant, written by someone else, in numerous places on the net. Other folks have posted the same thing verbatim. You are not capable of having written that rant.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

fact
[fakt]
NOUN
facts (plural noun)
  1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    "he ignores some historical and economic facts" · "a body of fact"
    synonyms:
    reality · actuality · certainty · factuality · certitude · truth · naked truth · verity · gospel
    antonyms:
    lie · fiction
###

rant
[rant]
VERB
rants (third person present) · ranted (past tense) · ranted (past participle) · ranting (present participle)
  1. speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
    "she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"
    synonyms:
    hold forth · go on and on · deliver a tirade · rant and rave · fulminate · sound off · spout · pontificate · trumpet · bluster · declaim · shout · yell · roar · bellow · mouth off · vociferate
NOUN
rants (plural noun)
  1. a spell of ranting; a tirade.
    "his rants against organized religion"
    synonyms:
    tirade · harangue · diatribe · broadside · verbal onslaught · philippic
Don't blame me if you don't like the FACTS. That sounds like a personal problem.

Last edited:
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
That is because this person needs medical attention. The hatred has eroded away any semblence of humanity.

Wrong answer. The medical attention is needed for the whites here who get severe rectal spasms because blacks and non racist whites dare to mention that Africans actually have contributed something positive to the motherfucking world.

I believe I have talked at length about the black contribution to the world. Of course this has happened after whitey invented the Scientific Method and began the process of advancement.
You're forgetting about all the scientific advancement that took place in prehistoric times before the black scientists created the white man.
If you ever take it class and sociology the first thing you learn is that all cultures are equal.
If you’re paying anyone to tell you about equality; and they’re not your math professor... March out of the class, and demand a refund. If you’re ignorant enough to believe such nonsense when told it..? You’re one stupid mother fucker...

blacks did the same thing--murder/genocide/war/etc
In no way the to the same extent. Check out the Belgian Congo sometime ding dong. That was the absolute worst and that is why it is so screwed up today along with continued rape by outside countries....
.....the blacks did the same thing..the NAs might not have murdered as many because they didn't have the technology to do so [ might not ] but they did the same thing--you can't measure evil.....hahahahha
...the Hutus murdered more faster per capita than the Germans at the Holocaust ..since they used Medieval weapons/etc, more Hutus had to participate per capita
..freakin bullshit
--MURDERING 200,000 is the SAME evil as murdering 500,000/etc etc
Another great job of mapping borders by Europeans LOL...
Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.
A black man built the biggest public bath in Rome. It was named after him. He was also the Roman Emperor. One of several Black Emperors.
How could an African reach such a prominent position in the cradle of western civilisation ?
irrelevant---so what??!!
Africa is still a shithole with the worst disease/sanitation/illiteracy/starvation/etc etc
But it wasn't before the whites wrecked the place.

I am not one who claims anybody is inferior to anybody else, that is an im schtick.
I never said you did.
He claims blacks are far superior to whites. I say he is a racist fool for believing that.
How can he claim black people are superior to whites when he's trying to prove that black people are the least intelligent of all races ?
Most of the posts here are likewise. We denigrate racists, of all color. Do you?
Not you don't

I am referring specifically to IM2

In no way the to the same extent. Check out the Belgian Congo sometime ding dong. That was the absolute worst and that is why it is so screwed up today along with continued rape by outside countries....
.....the blacks did the same thing..the NAs might not have murdered as many because they didn't have the technology to do so [ might not ] but they did the same thing--you can't measure evil.....hahahahha
...the Hutus murdered more faster per capita than the Germans at the Holocaust ..since they used Medieval weapons/etc, more Hutus had to participate per capita
..freakin bullshit
When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.

Ok but black people in America want to take credit for ancient Egypt and the muslim military incursions into Europe when they taught white people how to bathe.
A black man built the biggest public bath in Rome. It was named after him. He was also the Roman Emperor. One of several Black Emperors.
How could an African reach such a prominent position in the cradle of western civilisation ?
irrelevant---so what??!!
Africa is still a shithole with the worst disease/sanitation/illiteracy/starvation/etc etc

Define wrecked. If you are describing a nice pastoral existence with no roads railroads or major cities, then, ok. If you are describing the modern society that you enjoy, then, no...you are quite simply fill of shit.

..freakin bullshit

irrelevant---so what??!!
This is exactly why multiculturalism is destroying any place its adopted. This undercurrent is always there

Forum List

Back