Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.
"Empire" is a little excessive for a tribe, don't you think?
Could you be any more ignorant and racist?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134
Know your history white devil!

....that the black race was descended from the original tribe of Shabazz. Sixty-six hundred years ago, this tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed “white devils” – a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race. Before long, the whites took over the world, enslaving the entirety of “the darker world.”

But it was prophesied that black people would give birth to someone whose power and wisdom would be infinite. W. D. Fard was the chosen one, and he taught that the white devil’s civilization was destined to be destroyed. He set forth that the reign of the white oppressors would come to an end when a one and a half mile wide spaceship – the Mother of Planes – appeared in the sky eight days before Allah’s chosen day of retribution, which was alternately known as the Judgment, Armageddon, the fall of America, and the second Hell. The ship would drop pamphlets written in Arabic telling righteous people where to go to survive. Then, 1,500 planes would emerge from the spaceship and drop deadly explosives, destroying the white race and restoring power to the original descendants of Shabazz.

Actually, I can think of six off the top of my head.

When an "african" american talks about advanced civilizations in ancient Africa they are specifically thinking black civilization.

The Kush, The Mali, The Ethiopean, The Zimabawe, the Karen Bono, the Kilwa, and Marina were all Sub-Saharan empires.
"Empire" is a little excessive for a tribe, don't you think?
Could you be any more ignorant and racist?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134
Know your history white devil!

....that the black race was descended from the original tribe of Shabazz. Sixty-six hundred years ago, this tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed “white devils” – a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race. Before long, the whites took over the world, enslaving the entirety of “the darker world.”

But it was prophesied that black people would give birth to someone whose power and wisdom would be infinite. W. D. Fard was the chosen one, and he taught that the white devil’s civilization was destined to be destroyed. He set forth that the reign of the white oppressors would come to an end when a one and a half mile wide spaceship – the Mother of Planes – appeared in the sky eight days before Allah’s chosen day of retribution, which was alternately known as the Judgment, Armageddon, the fall of America, and the second Hell. The ship would drop pamphlets written in Arabic telling righteous people where to go to survive. Then, 1,500 planes would emerge from the spaceship and drop deadly explosives, destroying the white race and restoring power to the original descendants of Shabazz.

yakub.jpg

If blacks are as superior as you claim, their empires should still be around. The facts are that none of them, with the possible exception of Great Zimbabwe, lasted for more than 100 years.

Why?
Let me share something with you. Every empire ever crashed and burned in the end. The sun did set on the british empire and what a mess they left behind them. Or perhaps you could point to an empire that has stood the test of time?

Name me ONE African civilization that lasted for more than 100 years. Name one ancient African civilization that had a written language. Egypt was semitic, kush was African, where is the Kush written language? I worked in Africa you moron. I have been to Great Zimbabwe, THAT was an advanced culture. What happened to it?
There are dozens that lasted more than a hundred years. Mali empire Ghana empire etc etc strangely they all ended in the 1800's. No conservatives can figure out what happened LOLhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa&ved=2ahUKEwjW2pDA-dvlAhXiQ98KHRlUC-AQFjAQegQIAxAS&usg=AOvVaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

My point exactly. If they were as superior as you and im claim, they would have beaten whitey to a pulp.

They didn't. They left no lasting impact on the world, so how advanced were they?

Neanderthal left more information than they did.
As if being the winner of Wars makes you better.... Real deep. It is only been the last 30 years that anybody paid any attention 2 sub-Saharan African history. We're learning. But so much of it was destroyed on purpose along with their history and their language some places.

Who destroyed their written record? Did they even have any?

Wrong answer. The medical attention is needed for the whites here who get severe rectal spasms because blacks and non racist whites dare to mention that Africans actually have contributed something positive to the motherfucking world.

I believe I have talked at length about the black contribution to the world. Of course this has happened after whitey invented the Scientific Method and began the process of advancement.
You're forgetting about all the scientific advancement that took place in prehistoric times before the black scientists created the white man.
The whole world was pretty primitive until we learned lessons from the Chinese about gunpowder and screwed the hell out of the Africans. End of story you're not better than them, just had guns. If you believe blacks are inferior you are an ignorant racist end of story. If you ever take it class and sociology the first thing you learn is that all cultures are equal. If they're not technologically advanced the advanced in other ways. myself I'm crazy about American Indians those were the good old days. LOL
Sorry, but it's NOT "end of story" because you claim it is. They really contributed NOTHING to the world EXCEPT where they lived in the white man's world -- primarily AMERICA. Certainly they never contributed to the advancement of civilization from Africa -- END OF STORY
Their entire Society was destroyed by outsiders. And continues to be. If you believe they are inferior you are a racist end of story.
You like to believe YOUR words are, "end of story." Sorry, but the real world doesn't work that way.

Tell me the contributions the black race made to the world apart from their association to the white race. America, especially was the world's engine for the development of technology thanks to the freedom we once enjoyed. END OF STORY

I, like most white people am capable of feeling empathy. That is what sets us apart from all other races and is simultaneously our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. It's why people from all over the world come to our countries to exploit our generosity and it is why our own people are inviting cultural suicide from misplaced feelings of guilt for being successful.

I can understand why black people, especially those born in the US feel alienated and are easily swayed into believing myths that put their people at the forefront of every important technological achievement in ancient history. But that doesn't mean we should just sit and let them and the guilty whites rewrite the history books to soothe hurt feelings.

Let me share something with you. Every empire ever crashed and burned in the end. The sun did set on the british empire and what a mess they left behind them. Or perhaps you could point to an empire that has stood the test of time?

Name me ONE African civilization that lasted for more than 100 years. Name one ancient African civilization that had a written language. Egypt was semitic, kush was African, where is the Kush written language? I worked in Africa you moron. I have been to Great Zimbabwe, THAT was an advanced culture. What happened to it?
There are dozens that lasted more than a hundred years. Mali empire Ghana empire etc etc strangely they all ended in the 1800's. No conservatives can figure out what happened LOLhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa&ved=2ahUKEwjW2pDA-dvlAhXiQ98KHRlUC-AQFjAQegQIAxAS&usg=AOvVaw12Qb1pX_q8t0swP1XA6BMo&cshid=1573262318134

My point exactly. If they were as superior as you and im claim, they would have beaten whitey to a pulp.

They didn't. They left no lasting impact on the world, so how advanced were they?

As if being the winner of Wars makes you better.... Real deep. It is only been the last 30 years that anybody paid any attention 2 sub-Saharan African history. We're learning. But so much of it was destroyed on purpose along with their history and their language some places.

Spanish colonists were very big at that destroying the culture. The belgians were. They have a university of Timbuktu you know. Of course they have a written language.

I, like most white people am capable of feeling empathy. That is what sets us apart from all other races and is simultaneously our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. It's why people from all over the world come to our countries to exploit our generosity and it is why our own people are inviting cultural suicide from misplaced feelings of guilt for being successful.

I can understand why black people, especially those born in the US feel alienated and are easily swayed into believing myths that put their people at the forefront of every important technological achievement in ancient history. But that doesn't mean we should just sit and let them and the guilty whites rewrite the history books to soothe hurt feelings.
You people are absolutely nuts. Google African empires and learn how wrong you are. Stop wasting time. LOL

You were there and you have such stupid questions? Of course they had written languages.
Examples of ancient writing in Africa are the Ge'ez script of Ethiopia, the most ancient African script still in use, the Nsibidi of Nigeria, Adrinka of the Akan people of Ghana, the Tifnagh of the Tuareg people, and Val and Mende of Liberia and Sierra Leone,( evidence of its Liberian/Sierra Leonean age date from ...May 26, 2015
upload_2019-11-8_22-23-59.png

Africa on the blog › ...
African holds the world's most ancient written languages - Africa on the blog

Why is it so fucking difficult for you and these other racist scumbags to accept the fact that Africa had just as much of a civilization as Europe. Why does it hurt you faggots so much to actually have to consider this?

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Very true!

Also true is that you, and yours, the other far-left Progressives are working 24/7 to destroy this one in record time. How proud you must be!

You were there and you have such stupid questions? Of course they had written languages.
Examples of ancient writing in Africa are the Ge'ez script of Ethiopia, the most ancient African script still in use, the Nsibidi of Nigeria, Adrinka of the Akan people of Ghana, the Tifnagh of the Tuareg people, and Val and Mende of Liberia and Sierra Leone,( evidence of its Liberian/Sierra Leonean age date from ...May 26, 2015
View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

Nice black supremacist blog you've got there.

View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

Doh! The blog starts off with a bald faced lie right from the start! The Sumerian script is the oldest known.

Looks like the derps are fooled again!

View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

Doh! The blog starts off with a bald faced lie right from the start! The Sumerian script is the oldest known.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, the discoveries from Africa have been very recent and of course racism has made it difficult. certainly you are no expert as you had no idea whether they had written language or not even though you've been there LOL. At any rate their languages appear to be their own and early.....the curiosity and thirst for truth of you people is really unbelievably missing.

View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

I wouldn't be too sure about that, the discoveries from Africa have been very recent and of course racism has made it difficult. certainly you are no expert as you had no idea whether they had written language or not even though you've been there LOL. At any rate their languages appear to be their own and early.....the curiosity and thirst for truth of you people is really unbelievably missing.

Good luck to the curious to uncover the truth in this day and age when "black people built the pyramids" bullshit has obscured it.

View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

Oh, I knew what was out there. I just wanted to see what sort of crap you would trot out.

The fact remains that no African civilization lasted more than 100 years, with the possible exception of Great Zimbabwe.

You would think that with all of these super genius blacks that they could do research to support their super superiority.

Super geniuses are super after all.

Or maybe, they are like every other race on the planet. Gifted with geniuses, and saddled with morons. No better or worse than anybody else.

View attachment 288862
Africa on the blog › ...

Good luck to the curious to uncover the truth in this day and age when "black people built the pyramids" bullshit has obscured it.
You seem to have only heard about the very worst or extreme examples LOL. You people seem to think all media are as corrupt and fraudulent as Fox Rush Savage etc etc. The Rupert Murdoch show. You have to go to the traditional experts on these things. You know -scientists.

everything is racist to them--that's their problem
The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

Your obsessed with black ppl. I'm pro black. Not anti white.
tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?

It is likely that those here proclaiming ALL of Africa to be a "shithole" are just parroting that orange creature that is currently in the White House, and have never even been there, and are mostly ignorant of the actual history of the continent.

I would not consider anything that they have to say to be credible.

The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

Your obsessed with black ppl. I'm pro black. Not anti white.
tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?

It is likely that those here proclaiming ALL of Africa to be a "shithole" are just parroting that orange creature that is currently in the White House, and have never even been there, and are mostly ignorant of the actual history of the continent.

I would not consider anything that they have to say to be credible.

You mean like yourself? Botswana and Kenya are two countries I enjoy quite a lot.
How about you regale us with some history of those two countries.

Forum List

Back