Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Dare I mention that the Native Americans were primitive Hunter-Gatherers when Columbo got here? About the same state as Europeans were several thousand years earlier.

I return to the simple question. Why is Africa so screwed up. If blacks are so superior to whites, why are blacks overwhelmingly inferior to whites in terms of education, job type, and wealth?

It can't be because blacks are suddenly stupid. We have far too many who are highly educated and productive members of society. They are doctors, lawyers, and educators.

But underlying those successes are a huge mass of underachievers.

Why is that?

If blacks are so superior, what happened?
RACISM!

Idiots such as you ignore racist policies to make the dumb ass comments you have made.

If blacks are as superior as you claim, their empires should still be around. The facts are that none of them, with the possible exception of Great Zimbabwe, lasted for more than 100 years.

Why?

What is the impact of Colonialism on Africa today?

Didnt watch the video, but i can instantly tell that the guy in the video benefited from colonialism. Look at his clothes and his eye glasses, and the books behind him. YOURE WELCOME!

He'd be better off wearing African clothing. What the hell is wrong with you people? Thanks for enslaving people? You're out of your tiny little mind. Without white interference they would be the same as everyone else.

Everyone enslaved everyone. Africans dont get a special pass, in fact, they are the worlds leading slavers in 2019. Dont lecture me about slavery.

Shut up. Africans are not the leading slavers. Ask the white Europeans in slavery now. You will be lectured because you're ignorant.

Libya's Migrant Economy Is a Modern Day Slave Market

Libya is an African nation.

The UK is not.

Modern slavery in the UK - Anti-Slavery International
2019 UK annual report on modern slavery

Dare I mention that the Native Americans were primitive Hunter-Gatherers when Columbo got here? About the same state as Europeans were several thousand years earlier.

Columbus never got here. And not all NA fit your description.

'Europe sucked wealth from Africa, in debt to continent'

HOW? Once again for the stupid people. If black society and black people are so superior how did a few thousand whiteys conquer you?

Inferior cultures are always easy to take advantage of. This is how the human race weeds out the weak people.

Inferior cultures use mass killing weapons to bully other nations, and divide the people to gain and maintain power. The fact here is Europe had nothing to build wealth and cheated people out of money.

Oh? Inferior cultures are able to develop more advanced weaponry that allows them to shoot spear wielding troops?

How is that possible?

Didnt watch the video, but i can instantly tell that the guy in the video benefited from colonialism. Look at his clothes and his eye glasses, and the books behind him. YOURE WELCOME!
He'd be better off wearing African clothing. What the hell is wrong with you people? Thanks for enslaving people? You're out of your tiny little mind. Without white interference they would be the same as everyone else.
Everyone enslaved everyone. Africans dont get a special pass, in fact, they are the worlds leading slavers in 2019. Dont lecture me about slavery.
Shut up. Africans are not the leading slavers. Ask the white Europeans in slavery now. You will be lectured because you're ignorant.

The UK is not.

Hmm...pro-migrant anti-brexit website with an unmistakably communist symbol as their logo. Not sure if I trust the source as a fair arbiter of truth.

HOW? Once again for the stupid people. If black society and black people are so superior how did a few thousand whiteys conquer you?

Again, use a search engine and start reading. Because a few thousand whiteys didn't do shit. A few million whiteys with WMDS of that era is what happened. That and creating wars between tribes, arming one to slaughter the other then pay money for the prisoners they captured to use as slaves. That's what you learn if you actually study this you fucking idiot.

The UK is not.

Hmm...pro-migrant anti-brexit website with an unmistakably communist symbol as their logo. Not sure if I trust the source as a fair arbiter of truth.

It's the truth whether your white ass likes it or not.

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

Did dip shit skinpimp....

Sub-Saharan is a geographical term.
If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
That is because this person needs medical attention. The hatred has eroded away any semblence of humanity.

If blacks were so superior, whitey could have NEVER set foot in Africa, dumbass.

You might want to go study this instead of posting idiocy.

I have. I am trying to understand what you use for logical reasoning.

Apparently you have not or you would not be asking that question.

Why is it so fucking difficult for you and these other racist scumbags to accept the fact that Africa had just as much of a civilization as Europe. Why does it hurt you faggots so much to actually have to consider this?

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

Blacks live on both sides of the Sahara? On what planet?

North of the Sahara are Arabs, dumbass!
You get black arabs.

You dumb white bastard (and yes I had swear and insult to make the point)

The :black Arabs are in the southern Sahara, you incredible twit! I have been there. Have you? and resulted from invasion over the past millennia.

I also taught world history off and on for 21 years. From what middle school did you get thrown out?

President Barack Obama is a perfect example. He is from Kenya, had a Muslim father, and has slight Arabic background because his great, great grand daddy raped a black girl while subjugating the natives..

I also taught world history off and on for 21 years. From what middle school did you get thrown out?

Last edited:
Did dip shit skinpimp....

Sub-Saharan is a geographical term.
If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
That is because this person needs medical attention. The hatred has eroded away any semblence of humanity.

Wrong answer. The medical attention is needed for the whites here who get severe rectal spasms because blacks and non racist whites dare to mention that Africans actually have contributed something positive to the motherfucking world.

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

You get black arabs.

You dumb white bastard (and yes I had swear and insult to make the point)

The :black Arabs are in the southern Sahara, you incredible twit! I have been there. Have you? and resulted from invasion over the past millennia.

You taught the revised white boy world history course. Black Arabs live all over Africa.

Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th
Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab

Actually, quite a few Africans are Arabs. Arab migration into Northern Africa dates back thousands of years.

My cousin married an Egyptian. He is not black in any way shape, or form. Neither were all of the natives I saw when I visited there during the Gulf War.

If blacks were so superior, whitey could have NEVER set foot in Africa, dumbass.

You might want to go study this instead of posting idiocy.

I have. I am trying to understand what you use for logical reasoning.

Apparently you have not or you would not be asking that question.

Why is it so fucking difficult for you and these other racist scumbags to accept the fact that Africa had just as much of a civilization as Europe. Why does it hurt you faggots so much to actually have to consider this?

Why is it so hard for you to accept that if it was as great as you claim there is no possible way that a few thousand white bastards could have conquered a continent with millions, you fucking clown.

This thread has gone off the rails, predictably.

It started out with a discussion of pre-colonial African civilization.

There are several examples of technical empires prior to the colonial era.

What about those?
They were far less advanced than the rest of the world.

You mean fewer, not less.

Grammar exists for a reason.

In this case it is you who are incorrect, because "fewer" refers to something countable. Advancement is a condition of being and not countable..

Forum List

Back