Another Lefist Domestic Terrorist Group Brags About Attacking Christian Groups And Pregnancy Centers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1655384450793.png

'Hey USSC, Conservatives, and ESPECIALLY YOU, US AG Garland - FU@K YOU! We just
attacked another Pregnancy Center. You ain't gonna do nuttin'...you CAN'T do nuttin'. Garland is actually on OUR side.'

"We’ve already witnessed two dozen different firebombing attacks on Christian groups, pro-life pregnancy centers, and public officials, with the latest being an attempt to burn down the office of a state official in Oregon. It seems obvious that this is some sort of organized effort to destroy the property of someone’s ideological adversaries rather than an organic coincidence. Now a group has publicly claimed responsibility for these attacks, or at least is trying to do so."

"The violent pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge, which is connected to the leftist anarchist group Antifa, has declared open season on pro-life crisis pregnancy centers and has issued an ultimatum."

Your thirty days expired yesterday. We offered an honourable way out. You could have walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue."

FBI? DOJ? Garland? Anyone from the Biden administration - especially Joe who passed up Antifa, BLM, and violent USSC Justice-threatening Democrats like Chuck Schumer - to call Conservatives the biggest threat to our Democracy?

<crickets>

Last edited:
View attachment 658683
attacked another Pregnancy Center. You ain't gonna do nuttin'...you CAN'T do nuttin'. Garland is actually on OUR side.'

"We’ve already witnessed two dozen different firebombing attacks on Christian groups, pro-life pregnancy centers, and public officials, with the latest being an attempt to burn down the office of a state official in Oregon. It seems obvious that this is some sort of organized effort to destroy the property of someone’s ideological adversaries rather than an organic coincidence. Now a group has publicly claimed responsibility for these attacks, or at least is trying to do so."

"The violent pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge, which is connected to the leftist anarchist group Antifa, has declared open season on pro-life crisis pregnancy centers and has issued an ultimatum."

Your thirty days expired yesterday. We offered an honourable way out. You could have walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue."

FBI? DOJ? Garland? Anyone from the Biden administration - especially Joe who passed up Ntofa, BLM, and violent USSC Justice-threatening Democrats like Chuck Schumer - to call Conservatives the biggest threat to our Democracy?

<crickets>

Anyone engaging in terrorist activity must be investigated, put in front of a judge and brought to justice. Media and FBI agents should let it be known upon said arrests, when comments are known, that "encouragement or incitment by public figures exacerbates the situation"

GWB Jr. didn't do many things right, but, he certainly acted on terror threats. Domestic or otherwise, the role of government is to protect its citizens of all stripes and opinions within the boundaries of your constitution and the law.

GWB Jr. didn't do many things right, but, he certainly acted on terror threats. Domestic or otherwise, the role of government is to protect its citizens of all stripes and opinions within the boundaries of your constitution and the law.
Americans tend to be proactive about these things. If Garland won't watch our backs, we'll watch our own. And we'll watch his too, as he rides out of town on a rail. Just like Boudin, and Gascon.

View attachment 658683

FBI? DOJ? Garland? Anyone from the Biden administration - especially Joe who passed up Antifa, BLM, and violent USSC Justice-threatening Democrats like Chuck Schumer - to call Conservatives the biggest threat to our Democracy?

<crickets>

This is all good. The more we see this the weaker these people will become

If you have to hide your face, it should be beaten beyond recognition

View attachment 658683

<crickets>

This time around I'm siding with BLM and these Abortion Kooks. I'm with Bippy and Marc

Everyone take note.

When in power, the left only enforce the law on their enemies.

The cult is very dangerous.
Well Garland has their backs so why not be brazen about it.....I posted of "Jane's revenge" a bit ago so there are two groups (Ruth Sent Us) that have authentic and publicly stated domestic terrorist designs.

View attachment 658683

<crickets>

This is a terrorist organization... The DOJ is allowing them to operate unabated. That tells you all you need to know about the partisan bull shit and weaponization of our government against WE THE PEOPLE.. We need to impeach Garland and hold him criminally liable for aiding and abetting terrorism in the Untied States.

Last edited:
View attachment 658683

<crickets>

LaffInDeathSquasn.jpg

THAT ^^^ is where we don't want to go.

Don't go there.

Doing that defensively is one thing, but hunt and destroy is entirely another.

Please don't let it come to that. If they force me to do that kind of shit again I'm gonna be really, really pissed.

Dude - I love children. CHILDREN. I don't care if the people attacking them are black, white, purple or green, or if they have badges or scary weapons.

It's bad enough we have a bunch of punk leftie kids running around with no regard for other people, but THIS ^^^ kind of stuff is orders of magnitude beyond that.

Don't go there.

THIS ^^^ kind of stuff would force me to reconsider my strategy and tactics

THAT ^^^ is where we don't want to go.

Don't go there.

Doing that defensively is one thing, but hunt and destroy is entirely another.

Please don't let it come to that. If they force me to do that kind of shit again I'm gonna be really, really pissed.

Dude - I love children. CHILDREN. I don't care if the people attacking them are black, white, purple or green, or if they have badges or scary weapons.

It's bad enough we have a bunch of punk leftie kids running around with no regard for other people, but THIS ^^^ kind of stuff is orders of magnitude beyond that.

Don't go there.

THIS ^^^ kind of stuff would force me to reconsider my strategy and tactics
At the rate we're going, it's going to end up there.

The cops aren't doing their jobs, the AGs and prosecutors aren't doing their jobs, the courts are doing their jobs.

If they were really serious, they would move up to gynecologist offices and maternity wards.

At the rate we're going, it's going to end up there.

The cops aren't doing their jobs, the AGs and prosecutors aren't doing their jobs, the courts are doing their jobs.
Yeah.

I didn't know whether to thank you or give you an OMG.

OMG

I don't know how to say this... I was in Guatemala in the 80's. It wasn't pretty.

Really, it wasn't. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even fucked up retarded communists.

There must be a better way. Please, God.

Forum List

Back