The World Heath Organization to rename MONKEYPOX so that people do not think it’s an African disease.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"In the context of the current global outbreak, continued reference to, and nomenclature of this virus being African is not only inaccurate but is also discriminatory and stigmatizing," they wrote.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You have got to be kidding me. We are changing the name because of racism?

LETS CALL IT THE SUPER FUN HAPPY DISEASE!

"In the context of the current global outbreak, continued reference to, and nomenclature of this virus being African is not only inaccurate but is also discriminatory and stigmatizing," they wrote.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I thought this would happen....................lololololol

It will always be Monkey Pox, like Kaitlyn is a he

Monkey Pox was already taken -
It's the added tax that we pay to support the Welfare Queens.

You are such a 'racist'.

:p

How about we change the name to:

"Non-African Monkey Pox That Has Nothing To Do With Africa Or Skin Color, You Racist Bastards"

We can call it 'NAMPHNTDWAOSCYRB' for short.

:p

How utterly fucking stupid.

I didn't think it came from Africa because it wasn't named after Africa like the German measles, west Nile virus, St Louis fever and so on.

They don't tell you that though
Oh NO!

That would contradict the narrative that faggots are celestial bringers of love, knowledge, freedom, and happiness!

They shit fairy dust and make all things lovely!

When in fact they are morally corrupt, bug men.

It's funny when woke bullshit organizations like WHO, in a douchy, virtue-signaling effort to pander, are unintentionally, yet unavoidably, racist.
:laughing0301:

The manipulation of language by the left is so devious.

The cult is so racist.

Forum List

Back