Another George Floyd Mural Destroyed

Apparently God Himself got tired of the left's false idols. What else did you expect when you celebrate abortion and venerate criminal thugs?

Ohio: George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning​

The mural was smote by lightning, according to a witness

"A mural of deceased fentanyl user and Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd was destroyed earlier today in Toledo, Ohio after it was inexplicably struck by lightning, collapsing the wall entirely and likely offering a devastating blow to the morale of the local Black Lives Matter movement.​

Local media reports that the “north Toledo mural has been reduced to rubble” after reportedly being struck by lightning. Fire and rescue responded to the previous site of the mural, but were unable to render aid to the collapsed wall featuring Floyd’s face. “A witness who saw the wall fold told TFRD they had seen a lightning bolt strike the building,” local media reported. “The department later confirmed the strike to be the cause of the collapse.”

BREAKING: Ohio George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning - National File

George-Floyd-Statue-Lightning-1024x538.jpg

Everytime I see a picture of this junkie I start singing Leroy the big lipped ******

mural was not destroyed by lightening.

respect your alleged mother tongue.

the very respectable news site the gatehousepundit reports that the mural was destroyed by fentanyl, not lightning [sic]
If such is the case it would be even more fitting.
wow. you are very perceptive. but unfortunately, the mural was in fact destroyed by the covid vaccine, which is NOT a vaccine. as reported by worldisflat.com

I'm surprised no leftard has come out and said the lightning is racist for what it did to that mural, and why not almost everything else is racist to them. :cuckoo: :lol:

They do call it "White" lightening don't they? You ever heard of BLACK lightening?

See. Racist.

Breaking News!!!!! :uhoh3:

"Officials have just confirmed the lightening that committed this act was in fact racist white lightening. Reports indicate this is the worst white lightening since the Civil War."

o_O:laugh:

They have made a giant statue of him, and made a whole big 2nd procession from a man who partially responsible destroyed his city ....... How do you think it makes officers who saved lives feel?
Good question. I think there are only three possible answers:

1). Ignore the Miranda Rights and bust heads.
2). Spend more time at the donut shop.
3). Become corrupt.

Most of my heros were people that overcame things like drugs.

Do I think GF is a hero? Hell no. He just got killed and became a symbol of the condition Black people have to deal with in this country.

A hero is someone that takes action in the face of harm. Someone like Malcom X and yes he was once a druggie.

Yeah the conditions being if they commit crimes they get arrested and if they resist arrest they get taken down.

Maybe if blacks got more jobs, spoke decent English, weren't loud and obnoxious, stopped being so racist, weren't so lazy, and just minded their own business then they wouldnt have so many problems.

Black problems are all self inflicted.

Apparently God Himself got tired of the left's false idols. What else did you expect when you celebrate abortion and venerate criminal thugs?

Ohio: George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning​

The mural was smote by lightning, according to a witness

"A mural of deceased fentanyl user and Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd was destroyed earlier today in Toledo, Ohio after it was inexplicably struck by lightning, collapsing the wall entirely and likely offering a devastating blow to the morale of the local Black Lives Matter movement.​

Local media reports that the “north Toledo mural has been reduced to rubble” after reportedly being struck by lightning. Fire and rescue responded to the previous site of the mural, but were unable to render aid to the collapsed wall featuring Floyd’s face. “A witness who saw the wall fold told TFRD they had seen a lightning bolt strike the building,” local media reported. “The department later confirmed the strike to be the cause of the collapse.”

BREAKING: Ohio George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning - National File

George-Floyd-Statue-Lightning-1024x538.jpg
If only other George Floyd murals suffered the same lightening fate, the idiots might just get it that even the powers above didn't approve of him.

If only other George Floyd murals suffered the same lightening fate, the idiots might just get it that even the powers above didn't approve of him.
I am sure that even "the idiots get it". It's all a PC game that throws money down the toilette. Racial pride prevents integration from succeeding. Preventing it from succeeding is the "divide and rule" tactic we've all heard about but haven't understood that it is not something found only in the history books. It is real. It lives.

It is mind boggling statues, paintings, etc. of brilliant Americans are being torn down by savages and the local Europhobic governments and the same promote statues and painting of that fat lipped piece of shit retard which Mother Nature took care of in this case.
They can all end up in the same state of chaos as South Africa....

Forum List

Back