Another George Floyd Mural Destroyed

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently God Himself got tired of the left's false idols. What else did you expect when you celebrate abortion and venerate criminal thugs?

Ohio: George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning​

The mural was smote by lightning, according to a witness

"A mural of deceased fentanyl user and Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd was destroyed earlier today in Toledo, Ohio after it was inexplicably struck by lightning, collapsing the wall entirely and likely offering a devastating blow to the morale of the local Black Lives Matter movement.​

Local media reports that the “north Toledo mural has been reduced to rubble” after reportedly being struck by lightning. Fire and rescue responded to the previous site of the mural, but were unable to render aid to the collapsed wall featuring Floyd’s face. “A witness who saw the wall fold told TFRD they had seen a lightning bolt strike the building,” local media reported. “The department later confirmed the strike to be the cause of the collapse.”

BREAKING: Ohio George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning - National File

George-Floyd-Statue-Lightning-1024x538.jpg

It is mind boggling statues, paintings, etc. of brilliant Americans are being torn down by savages and the local Europhobic governments and the same promote statues and painting of that fat lipped piece of shit retard which Mother Nature took care of in this case.

Apparently God Himself got tired of the left's false idols. What else did you expect when you celebrate abortion and venerate criminal thugs?

"A mural of deceased fentanyl user and Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd was destroyed earlier today in Toledo, Ohio after it was inexplicably struck by lightning, collapsing the wall entirely and likely offering a devastating blow to the morale of the local Black Lives Matter movement.​

Local media reports that the “north Toledo mural has been reduced to rubble” after reportedly being struck by lightning. Fire and rescue responded to the previous site of the mural, but were unable to render aid to the collapsed wall featuring Floyd’s face. “A witness who saw the wall fold told TFRD they had seen a lightning bolt strike the building,” local media reported. “The department later confirmed the strike to be the cause of the collapse.”

BREAKING: Ohio George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning - National File

At least nobody painted a MAGA hat on him.

Karma's a bitch, :D

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

Last edited:
Doesn't carry much weight with me unless all of the George Floyd memorials are struck by natural phenomenon.

I thought that I have seen a radar image that locates all the lightning strikes for a storm

Doesn't carry much weight with me unless all of the George Floyd memorials are struck by natural phenomenon.

I thought that I have seen a radar image that locates all the lightning strikes for a storm
Looks like a pretty clean strike to me.

Only the mural of his face was damaged?

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

All or just one mural? If its just one then this thread is a nothing burger.

lighting.png

Asclepias You like having a druggy criminal being represented as some kind of a hero?
Most of my heros were people that overcame things like drugs.

Do I think GF is a hero? Hell no. He just got killed and became a symbol of the condition Black people have to deal with in this country.

A hero is someone that takes action in the face of harm. Someone like Malcom X and yes he was once a druggie.

Forum List

Back