Another George Floyd Mural Destroyed

If it was god why didnt he destroy all of them?

GettyImages-1220624366.jpg

Pretty sure that mural is painted on the side of a crack house. Floyd would feel right at home.

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

All or just one mural? If its just one then this thread is a nothing burger.

View attachment 512698
OK then; There 8 million interactions with Police per day and 3 billion per year, if Floyd was 1 mere sketchy incident and a handful of varied miscalculated job related incidents occur per year,
then why make thou a graven image and idol of a counterfeiter drug addict against the 2nd commandment (Exodus 20:4)?
Why cause destruction of property, thefts, instability, unrest, more deaths?
Why politicize it for more chaos and subversion? Why monetize it to steal from the minority communities while committing racketeering on the local businesses and corporate end?

"then why make thou a graven image and idol of a counterfeiter drug addict against the 2nd commandment (Exodus 20:4)?"

It appears to me that he has become the symbol for feral LEOs stalking Black people. Dont ask me why him just deal with it. There are hundreds of murals up of GF in multiple countries.

mural was not destroyed by lightening.

respect your alleged mother tongue.

the very respectable news site the gatehousepundit reports that the mural was destroyed by fentanyl, not lightning [sic]
If such is the case it would be even more fitting.

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

View attachment 512698
OK then; There 8 million interactions with Police per day and 3 billion per year, if Floyd was 1 mere sketchy incident and a handful of varied miscalculated job related incidents occur per year,
then why make thou a graven image and idol of a counterfeiter drug addict against the 2nd commandment (Exodus 20:4)?
Why politicize it for more chaos and subversion? Why monetize it to steal from the minority communities while committing racketeering on the local businesses and corporate end?

"then why make thou a graven image and idol of a counterfeiter drug addict against the 2nd commandment (Exodus 20:4)?"

It appears to me that he has become the symbol for feral LEOs stalking Black people. Dont ask me why him just deal with it. There are hundreds of murals up of GF in multiple countries.
They have made a giant statue of him, and made a whole big 2nd procession from a man who partially responsible destroyed his city, how do you think that would make Prince who made the twin cities relevant feel? How do you think it makes officers who saved lives feel?
How do you think it makes military service people feel?
How do you think I feel when I only get 1 media recognition mention 19 years later (not by name)and 1 military personnel pat on back for what the media called the single most game changer on the war against terror and admission it probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives around the globe, our troops and allies and civilians?

View attachment 512698

They have made a giant statue of him, and made a whole big 2nd procession from a man who partially responsible destroyed his city, how do you think that would make Prince who made the twin cities relevant feel? How do you think it makes officers who saved lives feel?
How do you think I feel when I only get 1 media recognition mention 19 years later (not by name)and 1 military personnel pat on back for what the media called the single most game changer on the war against terror and admission it probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives around the globe, our troops and allies and civilians?
Prince was a big advocate of Black rights. He would have been cheering the mural as it was constructed or made a song about it.

I could give a flying fuck how the officers felt. If they were so worried then they wouldnt allow feral racists to prosper in their midst.

I was in the military and it doesnt bother me. WTF does the military have to do with it anyway?

You shouldnt do things for recognition. Do them because you feel its right. The only persons opinion that should matter to you is your own. Not sure how this became about how you feel.

Is it my search skills, or are there no George Floyd parody songs on Youtube?

Too early, I guess. :laughing0301:

View attachment 512698

Prince was a big advocate of Black rights. He would have been cheering the mural as it was constructed or made a song about it.

I could give a flying fuck how the officers felt. If they were so worried then they wouldnt allow feral racists to prosper in their midst.

I was in the military and it doesnt bother me. WTF does the military have to do with it anyway?

You shouldnt do things for recognition. Do them because you feel its right. The only persons opinion that should matter to you is your own. Not sure how this became about how you feel.
That wasn't a racist event and remember, stereotype & prejudice of police is the same as the protestors called wrong regarding race discrimination.
Last of your comment is not in context with the point nor on the mark with what being unnamed for protection sake is all about.
The point is, we live in a society that is coveting, protecting, and making memorials of lawless ones while hiding the acts of righteousness and sacrifice and valor. It's always been thia way but not as bad. Didn't we glorify wild west bank robbers, train and stage coach robbers, then mobsters?

View attachment 512698

That wasn't a racist event and remember, stereotype & prejudice of police is the same as the protestors called wrong regarding race discrimination.
Last of your comment is not in context with the point nor on the mark with what being unnamed for protection sake is all about.
The point is, we live in a society that is coveting, protecting, and making memorials of lawless ones while hiding the acts of righteousness and sacrifice and valor. It's always been thia way but not as bad. Didn't we glorify wild west bank robbers, train and stage coach robbers, then mobsters?
"That wasn't a racist event"

I totally disagree.

Yes white people have always glorified wild west white bank robbers, mobsters etc. They have fucking movies about them for godsake. Here is a statue of Billy the Kid.

default.jpg

View attachment 512698

I totally disagree.

Yes white people have always glorified wild west white bank robbers, mobsters etc. They have fucking movies about them for godsake. Here is a statue of Billy the Kid.

default.jpg
Well there you go, we finally agree, Billy the Kid and Floyd statue should be the first statues you remove otherwise it's not about what they claim it to be and you yourself have to recognize you'd be a hypocrit to recognize Billy the Kid statue as problematic, but avoid Floyd's.

View attachment 512698

I totally disagree.

default.jpg
Well there you go, we finally agree, Billy the Kid and Floyd statue should be the first statues you remove otherwise it's not about what they claim it to be and you yourself have to recognize you'd be a hypocrit to recognize Billy the Kid statue as problematic, but avoid Floyd's.
Except we dont agree and I didnt say Billy the kids statue was problematic. I just pointed out the flaw in your logic.

It is just begining. The BLM stuff will fade eventually. its faze these folks are going through. It is slowly trinkling out starting with George Floyd. Fads always faze out.

Apparently God Himself got tired of the left's false idols. What else did you expect when you celebrate abortion and venerate criminal thugs?

Ohio: George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning​

The mural was smote by lightning, according to a witness

"A mural of deceased fentanyl user and Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd was destroyed earlier today in Toledo, Ohio after it was inexplicably struck by lightning, collapsing the wall entirely and likely offering a devastating blow to the morale of the local Black Lives Matter movement.​

Local media reports that the “north Toledo mural has been reduced to rubble” after reportedly being struck by lightning. Fire and rescue responded to the previous site of the mural, but were unable to render aid to the collapsed wall featuring Floyd’s face. “A witness who saw the wall fold told TFRD they had seen a lightning bolt strike the building,” local media reported. “The department later confirmed the strike to be the cause of the collapse.”

BREAKING: Ohio George Floyd Mural Destroyed After Being Struck By Lightning - National File

George-Floyd-Statue-Lightning-1024x538.jpg

Struck by lightning?
I doubt that but if so it proves god is a racist pig also.

View attachment 512698

I totally disagree.

default.jpg
Those towns and such might make a buck from tourists for that. There will be no tourist money from Floyd. What is funny is that you demonized many statues as evil. And then put up new ones like Floyd. Who was evil.

View attachment 512698

I totally disagree.

default.jpg
Those towns and such might make a buck from tourists for that. There will be no tourist money from Floyd. What is funny is that you demonized many statues as evil. And then put up new ones like Floyd. Who was evil.
First of all statues aren't evil dummy. The symbol or thought they represent is my problem. No one put up a Floyd mural to make money so that was just a stupid ass comment for even voicing that thought.

Forum List

Back