Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”

It is so sad that the American public and the world accepted the Fauci/Gates Vaccine to deal with the Fauci Flu. This dude claims the Fauci Passport system is the "mark of the beast!" Keep in mind all middle east religious literature is made up bullshit, but that the secret societies that came up with the bullshit intended to use it, as they apparently are, to destroy Whitey's conception of freedom and ultimately to destroy all people who Yahweh did not choose.

Last edited:
You COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”​

Why won't Tucker Carlson be honest about whether he got the vaccine? To date, he has refused to answer the question. We know that his boss, Rupert Murdoch, got the vaccine the moment it was available to him.

And yet, Fox News keeps promoting this hysteria about the vaccine being unsafe to boost ratings among their mouth-breathing trumpy viewers.

Magnus, why are you so interested in Tucker's medical history? By the way, do you have any evidence Murdoch or Trump or anyone else got the "jabs?" There was a vid of an official in Israel who faked it.

Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”​

Why won't Tucker Carlson be honest about whether he got the vaccine? To date, he has refused to answer the question. We know that his boss, Rupert Murdoch, got the vaccine the moment it was available to him.

And yet, Fox News keeps promoting this hysteria about the vaccine being unsafe to boost ratings among their mouth-breathing trumpy viewers.

No shit I got the vax, like 4 months ago

So the news should not report about these bad reactions?

Most don't.

Happy?

Notice he said he promoted vaccinations, but that people need to make an informed choice.

You don't want people informed is the bottom line.

Turning this around on Tucker is just shameful.

Everest Romney plays basketball for Corner Canyon High School. The 6’9” 17-year-old sophomore has been at Primary Children’s Hospital for a week after being diagnosed with blood clots in his head.

-----------------------------------------------------
I haven't read anything about the father.

So her husband is 6'9" same as the son, that's strange must of been something in their blood.

So her husband is 6'9" same as the son, that's strange must of been something in their blood.

Just a little research here they would have found than men and women over 6'2" are more prone to blood clots than someone under 6'. The shorter the better when it comes to blood clots.

Magnus, why are you so interested in Tucker's medical history? By the way, do you have any evidence Murdoch or Trump or anyone else got the "jabs?" There was a vid of an official in Israel who faked it.
“I would like to thank the keyworkers and the [U.K. National Health Service] staff who have worked so hard throughout the pandemic, and the amazing scientists who have made this vaccine possible. I strongly encourage people around the world to get the vaccine as it becomes available,” said Murdoch.

Former President Trump urged all Americans to get the coronavirus vaccine in a Fox News exclusive interview on Tuesday, touting its efficacy as both "a safe vaccine" and "something that works."

Unlike President Joe Biden, Trump did not publically receive the vaccine, but Fox News confirmed earlier this month that both he and former first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House.

Now, to your question on why it is important for Tucker Carlson to admit if he did or did not get the vaccine? A simple case of honesty. If he did get it but does not want the rest of America to take it, then that would hypocrisy. Let me know if you are still confused.

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney says it’s ‘moronic’ for conservatives to politicize the COVID vaccines​

Utah senator laments the CPAC crowd cheering that the U.S. missed Biden’s July 4 inoculation goal.​

Romney called that reaction “grossly unfortunate” when asked Tuesday by reporters at the U.S. Capitol.

“After all, [former] President [Donald] Trump and his supporters take credit for developing the vaccine,” Romney said, “why the heck won’t they take advantage of taking the vaccine they received plaudits for having developed?”

Just a little research here they would have found than men and women over 6'2" are more prone to blood clots than someone under 6'. The shorter the better when it comes to blood clots.

HYou COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Most don't.

Happy?

Notice he said he promoted vaccinations, but that people need to make an informed choice.

I have no problem with Tucker pointing out that it is possible to have nasty side effects from the COVID-19 vaccines. Knowing the facts and the numbers enables people to figure out their own personal risk factor.

I have absolutely no faith in news outlets like CNN. I suspect people could be dropping dead in thousands and CNN would totally ignore that fact especially if the vaccines were a plot to kill off a couple billion people to curb global warming. (In passing I don’t buy that conspiracy theory and am fully vaccinated.) I also have a definite distrust of our current administration led by a life long corrupt politician who sold his soul to the Communist Chinese.

Tucker clearly stated he was not opposed to the vaccines as you mentioned. He is opposed to our government forcing people to take a shot of what is still an unapproved drug eligible for emergency use if they don’t want to.

Unlike liberals Tucker prefers to live in a free nation. So do I.

HYou COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Most don't.

Happy?

I have no problem with Tucker pointing out that it is possible to have nasty side effects from the COVID-19 vaccines. Knowing the facts and the numbers enables people to figure out their own personal risk factor.

I have absolutely no faith in news outlets like CNN. I suspect people could be dropping dead in thousands and CNN would totally ignore that fact especially if the vaccines were a plot to kill off a couple billion people to curb global warming. (In passing I don’t buy that conspiracy theory and am fully vaccinated.) I also have a definite distrust of our current administration led by a life long corrupt politician who sold his soul to the Communist Chinese.

Tucker clearly stated he was not opposed to the vaccines as you mentioned. He is opposed to our government forcing people to take a shot of what is still an unapproved drug eligible for emergency use if they don’t want to.

Unlike liberals Tucker prefers to live in a free nation. So do I.

Are you posting that the former president's vaccine is unproven? The it maybe harmful to people?

Why did the former president rush thru this "vaccine" then.....

Are you posting that the former president's vaccine is unproven? The it maybe harmful to people?

The vaccines are at this time “unapproved” not unproven. I see no problem with telling people the facts. Do you honestly feel the news should cover up such information.

• The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
    [*]The EUA for the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID‑19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of the product, unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.

The vaccines are at this time “unapproved” not unproven. I see no problem with telling people the facts. Do you honestly feel the news should cover up such information.

• The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
    [*]The EUA for the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID‑19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of the product, unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.
I think this line is critical: but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older.

No one says that you need to cover up anything. But look at the way Tucker presents it. He starts out by saying the side-effects are being hidden? By whom exactly?

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney says it’s ‘moronic’ for conservatives to politicize the COVID vaccines​

Utah senator laments the CPAC crowd cheering that the U.S. missed Biden’s July 4 inoculation goal.​

Romney called that reaction “grossly unfortunate” when asked Tuesday by reporters at the U.S. Capitol.

“After all, [former] President [Donald] Trump and his supporters take credit for developing the vaccine,” Romney said, “why the heck won’t they take advantage of taking the vaccine they received plaudits for having developed?”
Because they are easily led sheep.

Forum List

Back