Another food desert blooms

I rarely shop at Walmart, but I also don't enable the thieves at Walmart
I stopped shopping at Walmart, when i realized most products do come from China, so i support my local grocery store where most of the products come from Florida. Not only do i keep the money from the Chicoms, but make my State Great Again.

Then if you are going to say you shop at Walmart, you need to specify what you purchase, otherwise, dickweed, people might think you shop for dildos and other gay products made in China.

I did not know that WalMart sold dildos. Thanks for letting us know. How much did you pay for yours?

I did not know that WalMart sold dildos. Thanks for letting us know. How much did you pay for yours?
Walmart sells just about anything , just not in some stores. I dont need a dildo because not only am i man enough not to need one, but i satisfy my wife, sometimes she thinks i am a black man, if you know what i mean.

You are a fool.
I didnt vote for the guy who called black kids roaches.

Biden voter.jpg

Walmart sells just about anything , just not in some stores. I dont need a dildo because not only am i man enough not to need one, but i satisfy my wife, sometimes she thinks i am a black man, if you know what i mean.

Yet your mind for some reason went straight to dildos. Why would that be?

Forum List

Back