Another food desert blooms

So, you live in a food dessert? The people of Brooklyn Center, MN. have the same thing.

As for me, prior to Oct I had 5 grocery stores, including a WalMart with in a 1.5 mile radius.

Now I moved about 10 miles south of there so they are a tad further away now
No the don't. Wally world is the cheapest.......26 mile circle ....what a joke....

No the don't. Wally world is the cheapest.......26 mile circle ....what a joke....

Can you prove WalMart is cheaper than these two...

Can't they just shop at The Cub which is across the street from WalMart?

Or Sun Foods which is less than a mile from WalMart?

Walmart only lasted 10 yrs in Brooklyn Center, MN. Perhaps the city would be better served by turning it into a prison.
Walmart's announcement comes after other major retailers have recently moved to close stores in the Minneapolis area and surrounding suburbs.

Aldi and Walgreens both left north Minneapolis last month, and the Uptown Target is slated to close in May.

Target closed its Brooklyn Center location in 2019.

Let me guess

The city is run by woke democrats

13 miles to travel in NYC isn't 13 miles to travel in Omaha.

It can take you more time to do 13 miles Brooklyn to New Jersey than 30 miles Brooklyn to say Suffolk country long island.
Technically the article said within 13 miles so there could be another Walmart just a couple miles away even in NY that's not that big of a deal

Walmart's announcement comes after other major retailers have recently moved to close stores in the Minneapolis area and surrounding suburbs.

Aldi and Walgreens both left north Minneapolis last month, and the Uptown Target is slated to close in May.

Target closed its Brooklyn Center location in 2019.

Let me guess

The city is run by woke democrats
Oh yeah. Riots aplenty. I'm fourth tier
Suburb lot of open land north of us and I have more options than them in 1st tier that's fully developed

Can you prove WalMart is cheaper than these two...

Can't they just shop at The Cub which is across the street from WalMart?

Or Sun Foods which is less than a mile from WalMart?
I read that Cub is opening 2 more in the area. Who knows what WM will do if they see a change in market share.

13 miles to travel in NYC isn't 13 miles to travel in Omaha.

It can take you more time to do 13 miles Brooklyn to New Jersey than 30 miles Brooklyn to say Suffolk country long island.

This story is about Brooklyn Center, MN (you know as in the state of Minnesota)

Republican Gov Ron DeSantis created that "Hell Hole"

Texas is closing the most Walmart stores by a country mile.
Not that the Demofacists mayors have anything to do with that hell hole, does it?

Just to let you know they made a TV series about how fucked up Miami was long before Governor Desantis even ran for Congress.

Forum List

Back