Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

Because you just respond with your stupid beliefs, and not any actual response.
They’re actual responses, actual logic, actual data. Your explanation for how Biden isn’t a moderate in his tax policy is little more than “because it is”.

“your stupid beliefs” is what a snowflake would say. Easily offended by other people who are different from them.

He's a tax the rich progressive. that's obvious to anyone who isn't a SJW hack.

Again, wrong use of the term. Snowflakes "melt" when faced with views they don't hold, and they try to get others to remove said views.

I'm here, in your face, countering your bullshit to the level it deserves.

The funding for abortion abroad was signed by Pedo Joe.
That’s a misunderstanding of what he signed. Your own link proved it.
Just more lies by you....

Pro-life nations have lost a strong advocate in the fight for life as the United States will once again fund international organizations that promote abortion. As expected, newly-inaugurated President Joe Biden rescinded the Mexico City Policy on Thursday, January 28, 2021, which prohibits U.S. foreign aid from funding international organizations that refer for abortion or commit abortions. Abortion proponents hope the rule will be permanently revoked. Biden also reversed the Trump administration’s Protect Life Rule on Thursday, which prohibited Title X family planning dollars from funding abortion businesses.

“The NY Times’ proclaimed ‘most religious president in half a century’ is now forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions internationally, directly targeting the vulnerable women and children that actual religious observers like Mother Teresa came to serve,” said Live Action founder and president Lila Rose in a press release. “Instead of leaning into the American promise engraved in the Statue of Liberty: ‘Give me your tired, your poor/your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,’ Biden targets other nations and funds programs which dismember and kill their most vulnerable children. As my friend Obianuju Ekeocha, Founder of Culture of Life Africa, reminds us, pushing abortion on other nations is not compassion, it is ideological neo-colonization. This decision is a dark day for our nation – it will lead to more deaths of more children and for that, Joe Biden should be ashamed.”

They’re actual responses, actual logic, actual data. Your explanation for how Biden isn’t a moderate in his tax policy is little more than “because it is”.

“your stupid beliefs” is what a snowflake would say. Easily offended by other people who are different from them.

Again, wrong use of the term. Snowflakes "melt" when faced with views they don't hold, and they try to get others to remove said views.

Marty, you’re in a full blown meltdown here when faced with my view that you don’t hold. Snowflake is apt.

You’re argument is childishly simplistic. Black and white. Tax the rich or don’t tax the rich.

It’s so simplistic that it’s meaningless.

Anyone but the most extreme agrees with taxing the rich. The question is how much. A moderate would say “slightly more than we do now”. That’s Biden’s position.

Marty, you’re in a full blown meltdown here when faced with my view that you don’t hold. Snowflake is apt.

You’re argument is childishly simplistic. Black and white. Tax the rich or don’t tax the rich.

Anyone but the most extreme agrees with taxing the rich. The question is how much. A moderate would say “slightly more than we do now”. That’s Biden’s position.

What meltdown? This is entertaining to me. A snowflake would want you gone. I want you to keep coming back for moar.

Om nom nom nom.

I'm either a Troll or a snowflake, not both, the terms are mutually exclusive.

So when Barry bailed out GM he wasn't funding the manufacturing of cars, right? :cuckoo: :laughing0301::itsok:
Not just the manufacture of cars, but the manufacture of all the parts cars are made from. And the supply of everything needed to make the parts that make the cars. In fact an entire industrial base, from the iron mine to the computer chip maker.

Obama didn't bail out GM, he bailed out the USA

So when Barry bailed out GM he wasn't funding the manufacturing of cars, right? :cuckoo: :laughing0301::itsok:
Not just the manufacture of cars, but the manufacture of all the parts cars are made from. And the supply of everything needed to make the parts that make the cars. In fact an entire industrial base, from the iron mine to the computer chip maker.
Actually, Barry bailed out the auto unions and their pensions, but my point was made.

What meltdown? This is entertaining to me. A snowflake would want you gone. I want you to keep coming back for moar.

Om nom nom nom.

I'm either a Troll or a snowflake, not both, the terms are mutually exclusive.
Snowflakes can be trolls. Especially when the extent of their engagement is anonymous internet posts.

Snowflakes are known to be cowards.

Shall I post your private messages to me so I can show you the evidence of your meltdown?

Actually, Barry bailed out the auto unions and their pensions, but my point was made.

That's a rather narrow view, as that portion of the bailout was a small fraction of all the businesses saved by keeping GM afloat. In fact the CEO of Ford said that saving GM, actually saved Ford as well. Since the collapse of the supply chain would have taken Ford down too.

That's a rather narrow view, as that portion of the bailout was a small fraction of all the businesses saved by keeping GM afloat. In fact the CEO of Ford said that saving GM, actually saved Ford as well. Since the collapse of the supply chain would have taken Ford down too.
GM still filed bankruptcy. Barry saved nothing but the unions.

Obama didn't bail out GM, he bailed out the USA
We lost billions on GM. Then, the sorry mother fuckers started to focus on foreign production and jobs.
Nothing good came from that.
And frankly, we shouldnt be bailing out failed corporations. Thats stupid.
"danny, you just lost me 110k dollars from your mistake. Because of that, im promoting you to assistant manager" DERP

Forum List

Back