Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

GM still filed bankruptcy. Barry saved nothing but the unions.
Don't be stupid.

General Motors - number of employees 2020. General Motors Company's number of employees came to around 155,000 people in 2020

Compare to the jobs the bailout saved.

More than 871,000 Americans are directly employed by the automotive parts manufacturing industry. This number, which is up from 734,000 in 2012

The multiplicative effect goes far beyond your narrow view.

Open your eyes to the truth.

Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.

You have to realize that before the election they were estimating the vaccines that had yet to be approved would have effective rates of other vaccines, at around 60-70%
I don't know your definition of right after the election, but the results came out that the leading vaccines were up to 95% efficacy. Far greater than anyone had previously hoped for.

Because you just respond with your stupid beliefs, and not any actual response.
They’re actual responses, actual logic, actual data. Your explanation for how Biden isn’t a moderate in his tax policy is little more than “because it is”.

“your stupid beliefs” is what a snowflake would say. Easily offended by other people who are different from them.

He's a tax the rich progressive. that's obvious to anyone who isn't a SJW hack.

Again, wrong use of the term. Snowflakes "melt" when faced with views they don't hold, and they try to get others to remove said views.

I'm here, in your face, countering your bullshit to the level it deserves.
Marty, you’re in a full blown meltdown here when faced with my view that you don’t hold. Snowflake is apt.

You’re argument is childishly simplistic. Black and white. Tax the rich or don’t tax the rich.

It’s so simplistic that it’s meaningless.

Anyone but the most extreme agrees with taxing the rich. The question is how much. A moderate would say “slightly more than we do now”. That’s Biden’s position.

What meltdown? This is entertaining to me. A snowflake would want you gone. I want you to keep coming back for moar.

Om nom nom nom.

I'm either a Troll or a snowflake, not both, the terms are mutually exclusive.
Snowflakes can be trolls. Especially when the extent of their engagement is anonymous internet posts.

Snowflakes are known to be cowards.

Shall I post your private messages to me so I can show you the evidence of your meltdown?

Trolls desire engagement, snowflakes do not, they seek to have others suppress views they don't like. Again, you can't be both.

And posting private messages is against the TOS of the site, so do it at your own risk.

Again, you accuse someone who comes at you EVERY TIME of cowardice?

And those PM's are just to remind you of my disdain for you.

Three weeks to flatten the curve. We’ve gone from that to now even being vaccinated doesn’t allow you to live your life. I’m so tired of this poindexter trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

You have to realize that the vaccine, currently for over 16 years old, leaves a segment of the population through which communicability plays a substantial role in the spread. Plus the new variants, aka mutations, that are more infectious, force a recalculation of the trajectory of the pandemic.

And posting private messages is against the TOS of the site, so do it at your own risk.
It’s permitted when if you were to give me permission. Which i bet you won’t do because you’re afraid. That’s a snowflake for you.

And look who suddenly cares about the TOS.

You’re a troll. You’re a snowflake. You are so easily offended by having a different opinion that it drives you to lashing out.

Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.
NOW the dipshit is saying this:

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Its not rocket science. He has taken his 15 minutes of fame and turned it into a Government paycheck, a pension, free healthcare for life, a book, paid guest on news shows and a bobble head in his image. The longer he drags this out, the more he will make off the taxpayer.

Three weeks to flatten the curve. We’ve gone from that to now even being vaccinated doesn’t allow you to live your life. I’m so tired of this poindexter trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

You have to realize that the vaccine, currently for over 16 years old, leaves a segment of the population through which communicability plays a substantial role in the spread. Plus the new variants, aka mutations, that are more infectious, force a recalculation of the trajectory of the pandemic.
No offense meant....but I am a pretty smart guy. I read your post 3 times and I have no idea what the heck you are trying to say.

It’s permitted when if you were to give me permission. Which i bet you won’t do because you’re afraid. That’s a snowflake for you.

And look who suddenly cares about the TOS.

You’re a troll. You’re a snowflake. You are so easily offended by having a different opinion that it drives you to lashing out.

Show me where I violated the TOS.

I Troll YOU. I am not a snowflake, again, you keep using the term wrong. It's not offense that makes me gun for you, it you being a useless prick.

Forum List

Back