Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

He's probably a basement dwelling loser who hasn't had to do real work his entire life.
You wouldn’t have much if it wasn’t for your irrational prejudice.

You don’t know the first thing about me. You just run your mouth.

Taxing for redistribution isnt moderate. Its authoriatrian.
I understand that you federal supremacists cant understand that, though. So its ok. :itsok:
It’s moderate in this country. Keeps this country successful, especially since we’ve been doing it for generations.
It isnt moderate.
If we had a constitutional govt, they wouldnt feel the need for such high levels of theft.
Robbing me of the fruits of my labor, to send to some fucking terrorists in the ME, or bailing out corporate failures.
You have the extremist position.

Yet you pretend to be one while being an ultra-conformist authoritarian leftist in reality.
I don’t remember claiming to be a moderate. I am, in some places, other places not do much. I can’t think of anything “ultra-conformist” that I support.

I understand that you federal supremacists cant understand that, though. So its ok. :itsok:
It’s moderate in this country. Keeps this country successful, especially since we’ve been doing it for generations.
It isnt moderate.
If we had a constitutional govt, they wouldnt feel the need for such high levels of theft.
Robbing me of the fruits of my labor, to send to some fucking terrorists in the ME, or bailing out corporate failures.
The extremist position is speaking against the govt abusing its powers? :lol:

The extremist position is speaking against the govt abusing its powers? :lol:
“Government abusing its powers” is an extremists interpretation of government tax policy.
Its abuse when they act outside of their appropriated powers. That isnt extremist. Its reality.
I dont think you know what that word means. Or moderate. Or just about anything else for that matter.

It isnt moderate.
That’s your opinion.

Observed your posting.

You post like someone who thinks the world owes them.
That’s your prejudice. I disagree with you so you tell yourself I’m which gives you permission to disregard my opinion as less valuable.

It’s intellectually lazy. You could come up with an actual argument, but instead you resort to this childish shit.

You go through great lengths to convince yourself of what you want to believe. It’s fascinating to watch how you do it because you almost certainly don’t realize you’re doing it.

Trump isn’t a leader. He talks a lot, doesn’t actually do much.

Yeah, you and the rest of the rats hate those peace deals Trump achieved.

Then we had Operation Warp Speed.

And much more.

TDS is a bitch of a mistress.

If we would've just lived our lives as normal. We would be over this by now. Just like Trump said in the beginning.
Trump isn’t a leader. He talks a lot, doesn’t actually do much.
He was exactly right about what to do about covid, but he screwed up and let Fauci take over.

Are you on crack?

It hard to find ANYONE more wrong on Covid-19 than Trump has been.

According to Trump China is transparent. President Xi is doing a great job.
It's just a few cases coming in from China.
It's just 15 cases and soon it will be 0.
It will gone soon, like magic.
It is like flu, can you belive how many people flu kills?
It will be less than 100,000 dead, because of the great job that we have done.
There will not be a second wave.
It will be gone soon, like magic.
It will be great to pack churches for Easter - it will be like a miracle.
My CDC says to wear a mask...but I will not be.
Hydrochroloquine is great, we bought up stockpiles of it and I personally take it to keep the Covid away!
It will be gone soon...so come to my super spreading political events, where you can scream your lungs out in the middle of a maskless crowd.

Well it's April 2021 and the only thing gone is Trump's presidency.
Trump messed up and let Fauci handle it. Biden is doing a horrible job. 2 million illegals across the border by September. Half of which will probably spread covid.

Spending taxpayer dollars to fund abortions oversees is radical leftism.
Okay. Let’s not do that.

You’re probably referring to a shoddy interpretation of the Mexico City Policy which you’ve been mislead to believe that without it the government funds abortions.

And that’s just not the case. The policy forbids funding any NGO that even talks about abortion.

Forum List

Back