Another conservative

05-10-2009 07:09 PM Iriemon You're the fucking liar.

funny how people complain about the very things they are guilty of

If anyone wants the whole story let me know. But true, responding in kind is a technique I use.

LMAO!! Well, hello Yurt. Where's that? :lol:

It starts here:

so if you don't believe in bush's or obama's spendulus plan, you're partisan...

more lameness

that would describe most of the lame bunch.

What do you think the Bush deficit will be when FY 2009 is over? You agree that 2009 is Bush's year, right, just like you claim 2001 was Clinton's year?

Or do the rules change when they are applied to Democrats?

you're an asshole...

If anyone wants the whole story let me know. But true, responding in kind is a technique I use.

Would that not be a prime example of how threads devolve into the very flame fests you complain about?

Well, this discussion ended on a much more humorous note than I ever imagined it would.

I'm not sure your point, Catz, are you agreeing with Dis saying I should report those kinds of posts more often, or agreeing with me that it would be generally useless?

I'm saying that this is a fucking stupid thread. And, I'd like you to stop it.

Would that not be a prime example of how threads devolve into the very flame fests you complain about?

Well, this discussion ended on a much more humorous note than I ever imagined it would.

Yes it does, absolutely. When someone calls me an asshole for posing a question (see above) then neg reps me with a pm calling me a liar, I sometimes respond in kind. It's a fault.

What do you do in those kind of situations?

Yes it does, absolutely. When someone calls me an asshole for posing a question (see above) then neg reps me with a pm calling me a liar, I sometimes respond in kind. It's a fault.

An anonymous asshole on a message board called you a liar. You don't think that maybe you're a tiny bit too emotionally invested in all of this?

I have over 16000 posts in almost 5 years.. My guess is it won't take you long to find out what I do in those situations. Prim and Proper, or Sugar Coater is NOT my middle name.

What I do NOT do, however, is bash board itself, or the moderation/administration on this board, and tell newbies it's mostly (or totally) unchecked, and that they might want to go elsewhere.

I do tell them, however, that if they're going to slam through the gate foaming at the mouth, dissing everything they see, and generally acting like a badass, they might want to go elsewhere, because odds are pretty good they'll end up in a corner sobbing and sucking their thumb here..

An anonymous asshole on a message board called you a liar. You don't think that maybe you're a tiny bit too emotionally invested in all of this?

Hey, now.. Yurt's cool beans...

Yes. Sometimes I respond. Like I said, its a fault.

I have over 16000 posts in almost 5 years.. My guess is it won't take you long to find out what I do in those situations. Prim and Proper, or Sugar Coater is NOT my middle name.

Well, I was curious. Thanks for the advice.

dont MAKE me pull this motherfucker CAR OVER!

dont_make_me_pull_car_over_151.jpg

dont MAKE me pull this motherfucker CAR OVER!

dont_make_me_pull_car_over_151.jpg

Heh heh What's the little girl doing in the back seat? Looks like she's recording the conversation for later submission ot HRS. :)

Notice how her legs are slightly shifted to the left?

If she's half as smart as I was when I was that age, she hauls off and kicks her brother the second moms eyes go back on the road, and goes right back to playing with her toy.

Forum List

Back