Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

"Science" is their religion.

Like most religions, it's man made.
Of course science is man made. It's a tool we invented for observing and understanding the natural world. It's only religion that pretends otherwise. 😄

Who says I'm trying to convince you? 😄 I'm not trying to convince you or educate you. In fact I hope your lot remains ignorant and stupid. It's an endless source of entertainment for me. What I'm laughing and pointing out to you Short Bus riding Bingos is that this is what every professional and educational organization teaches. Hence the links. You can stick you fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and sing la la la, but wistful fantasies don't make this reality disappear. 😄

We see what you’re attempting, see post #443.

It’s not going to work this time.

As soon as you get transgenders “similarly situated”, then you’ll claim all men to be similarly situated to trans men. And that’s what you want, access to women in their most private areas.

We see what you’re attempting, see post #443.

It’s not going to work this time.

As soon as you get transgenders “similarly situated”, then you’ll claim all men to be similarly situated to trans men. And that’s what you want, access to women in their most private areas.
What do you think doesn't work? Me linking to people and institutions doing the actual work? 😄

It sure is. Where is your scientific debate? You seem to focus most of, if not all of your energy on me.

See post 443. This ain’t about science. It’s about access to where you know you shouldn’t be.

And the fight to keep the 13 year old from suing the hospital? All part of the plan, isn’t it?

See post 443. This ain’t about science. It’s about access to where you know you shouldn’t be.
That's not scientific debate, that's just you crying about an argument you imagine people making.
And the fight to keep the 13 year old from suing the hospital? All part of the plan, isn’t it?
What fight? I support this families right to sue.

That's not scientific debate, that's just you crying about an argument you imagine people making.

What fight? I support this families right to sue.

When you argued that similarly situated included things not immutable, you put us down this path. Now you want to use pseudo science to further your goal?

Ain’t playing that game anymore.

When you argued that similarly situated included things not immutable, you put us down this path. Now you want to use pseudo science to further your goal?
I don't know what you're referring to. If you want to claim I've said something you're going to need to provide proof of me saying it.
Ain’t playing that game anymore.
I don't care what you do kid. 😄 Unlike you I can actually provide previous quotes of mine where I defended this girls right sue. Do you think the debate part of scientific debate is you just making shit up? That's why I call you a cosplayer.

I don't know what you're referring to. If you want to claim I've said something you're going to need to provide proof of me saying it.

I don't care what you do kid. 😄 Unlike you I can actually provide previous quotes of mine where I defended this girls right sue. You the debate part of scientific debate isn't just you making shit up. That's why I call you a cosplayer.

If you don’t know about the similarly situated argument, then you shouldn’t be in this discussion in the first place.

It, not science is the basis for the problem. And your side are the ones that bastardized it in the first place.

Forum List

Back