Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

claiming we dont know what a woman is is ridiculous. Another attempt to muddy the waters.
It’s their attempt to make transgender “similarly situated” to biological women.

It’s the same argument they used in the same sex marriage case.

Since some couples can’t procreate, then the gay couple, unable to procreate, is “similarly situated” so they must be given the right to marry.

In this case, you can’t exclude biological males from womens sports or locker rooms because the trans male is similarly situated to the biological female.

Stupid argument on so many levels. But that is what cosplay Goat is going for.

It’s their attempt to make transgender “similarly situated” to biological women.

It’s the same argument they used in the same sex marriage case.

Since some couples can’t procreate, then the gay couple, unable to procreate, is “similarly situated” so they must be given the right to marry.

In this case, you can’t exclude biological males from womens sports or locker rooms because the trans male is similarly situated to the biological female.

Stupid argument on so many levels. But that is what cosplay Goat is going for.
😄

You dressing up in costume to fight your fantasy version of me continues to be flattering and adorable.

That dress does make your ass look big.

Thought someone should tell ya.
Who else could tell me about your fantasies of me in a dress and you checking my ass out other than you? I suppose your therapist but do they post here? 😄

Who else could tell me about your fantasies of me in a dress and you checking my ass out other than you? I suppose your therapist but do they post here? 😄

Oh come on man, why the snowflake reply? You sound insulted. Wearing a dress is supposed to get you attention.

Now you’re offended?

You don't know what a woman is. You don't appear to grasp the difference between biological sex and gender.

You will never get over the chromosome hurdle. All the surgery in the world will not change those chromosomes. You can twist the term gender to facilitate your fantasy world but those chromosomes won’t change.
Your entire argument is laughable. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

You will never get over the chromosome hurdle. All the surgery in the world will not change those chromosomes. You can twist the term gender to facilitate your fantasy world but those chromosomes won’t change.
Your entire argument is laughable. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
What chromosome hurdle? Who's trying to hurdle chromosomes? 😄 Maybe stop trying to invent your opponents arguments because all it does is make you look like a giant bitch who can't handle the real ones.

I'm sure they'll have you at Yale School of Medicine to teach a class any day now. 😂

They should hire the Secretary of health. :rofl:

1679406380540.jpeg

He's spent a lot of time trying to convince people a dude with a penis is a woman
Who says I'm trying to convince you? 😄 I'm not trying to convince you or educate you. In fact I hope your lot remains ignorant and stupid. It's an endless source of entertainment for me. What I'm laughing and pointing out to you Short Bus riding Bingos is that this is what every professional and educational organization teaches. Hence the links. You can stick you fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and sing la la la, but wistful fantasies don't make this reality disappear. 😄

Forum List

Back