Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

Wrong, shitass. I don’t vote or support either party.

People like Sassy will never understand not being blindly loyal to their beloved party. She just cannot comprehend that not everyone is like her and sold their soul to a political party.

The chromosome part? 😄 You certainly sound like you know what you're talking about.
Yeah, that’s the part that determines if you are able to become pregnant or are able to make another pregnant. There is no ambiguity. And the 2% you think your clever about using in your argument, can’t do both.

Again, in the history of mankind, not a single person has ever been able to get themselves pregnant.

And, this 2% are not the ones claiming to be transgenders.

Got it now?

Yeah, that’s the part that determines if you are able to become pregnant or are able to make another pregnant. There is no ambiguity. And the 2% you think your clever about using in your argument, can’t do both.
If we're using the ability to get pregnant as a signifyer of womanhood well even more women are infertile than are born intersexed. Around 19% of women are unable to conceive in the first year of trying.

Infertility | CDC
Again, in the history of mankind, not a single person has ever been able to get themselves pregnant.
Which has what to do with anything? Do you know what red herring arguments are? Your point has absolutely nothing at all to do with you and SassyIrishLass ability to give a biologically consistent answer for what a female is.
And, this 2% are not the ones claiming to be transgenders.

Got it now?
The trans population is even smaller, Short Bus.

If we're using the ability to get pregnant as a signifyer of womanhood well even more women are infertile than are born intersexed. Around 19% of women are unable to conceive in the first year of trying.

Which has what to do with anything? Do you know what red herring arguments are? Your point has absolutely nothing at all to do with you and SassyIrishLass ability to give a biologically consistent answer for what a female is.

The trans population is even smaller, Short Bus.

Oh, now you hate science?

You are getting creepier by the minute.

Seek help.

You have, but you think the rectum is part of the reproductive system, so there’s no helping you. Just funny though.
Any evidence of this claim of yours? 😄

Your cosplay arguments are so adorable. Do you make your own costumes little boy? 😄

What desperation? 😄

SassyIrishLass tried to argue that having a penis made you a boy and having a vagina made you girl. I pointed out that Olympic runner Caster Semenya was born with a vagina, was assigned female at birth and only later discovered she had XY chromosomes. There's no desperation in my argument, only the certainty of my superior intellect and scientific knowledge. Especially in comparison to uneducated morons on the right.

OK Khan.

Attachments

• A19088D9-C7A6-449E-AC54-24BB9DFEBD6D.png
    A19088D9-C7A6-449E-AC54-24BB9DFEBD6D.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 2
Any evidence of this claim of yours? 😄

Your cosplay arguments are so adorable. Do you make your own costumes little boy? 😄

The guy who lives his life in cosplay says what?

Have you found that person yet that can get themselves pregnant?

And what is your beef with the disabled?

No answers. I think we outted another one.
Maybe it's the quality of the questions or the fact that you never seem to produce any answers to my questions, like where is the evidence to support your claim. I'm more than happy to argue evidence with you but your hurt feelings are yours to deal with. 😄

Maybe it's the quality of the questions or the fact that you never seem to produce any answers to my questions, like where is the evidence to support your claim. I'm more than happy to argue evidence with you but your hurt feelings are yours to deal with. 😄

Produce this ambiguity. Name anyone who’s ever been able to get themselves pregnant?

And I loved the argument about women who can’t get pregnant WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF TRYING! How many had partners who were the problem? And to try to use those remaining to claim them as similarly situated to a trans woman is just stupid unless your claiming trans men transitioning to women can’t get pregnant because the trans is somehow disabled.

You are clueless

Last edited:
Produce this ambiguity. Name anyone who’s ever been able to get themselves pregnant?
This is a strawman argument. I never claimed that that people born with ambiguous genitalia or intersexed were able to get themselves pregnant. This is a fantasy and cosplay argument by you because you're intellectually incapable of addressing my actual point and the point of the article I posted, which is that before we even get to the sociological question of what is a woman we have to acknowledge that the biological answer to what is a female or male is itself in many ways ambiguous. Here, I'll post it again. You can scour the article all you like, no where at all will you find any mention of intersexed people being able to procreate with themselves.

The Myth Of Biological Sex
And I loved the argument about women who can’t get pregnant WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF TRYING! How many had partners who were the problem?
I went back and linked to the study from the CDC. It studied female and male infertility seperately so to answer your question, in this case, none of them.
And to try to use those remaining to claim them as similarly situated to a woman is just stupid unless your claiming trans men transitioning to women can’t because the trans is somehow disabled.

You are clueless
Another fake, fanciful argument by you. I never claimed infertile women and trans women were similarly situated. I pointed out that fertility is also a poor way to delineate biological females from non biological females because it would exclude 19% of females who are infertile.

This is a strawman argument. I never claimed that that people born with ambiguous genitalia or intersexed were able to get themselves pregnant. This is a fantasy and cosplay argument by you because you're intellectually incapable of addressing my actual point and the point of the article I posted, which is that before we even get to the sociological question of what is a woman we have to acknowledge that the biological answer to what is a female or male is itself in many ways ambiguous. Here, I'll post it again. You can scour the article all you like, no where at all will you find any mention of intersexed people being able to procreate with themselves.

The Myth Of Biological Sex

I went back and linked to the study from the CDC. It studied female and male infertility seperately so to answer your question, in this case, none of them.

Another fake, fanciful argument by you. I never claimed infertile women and trans women were similarly situated. I pointed out that fertility is also a poor way to delineate biological females from non biological females because it would exclude 19% of females who are infertile.
claiming we dont know what a woman is is ridiculous. Another attempt to muddy the waters.

Forum List

Back