Annoying phrases....

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
There have been several. I recall getting really tired of 'WMDs' and 'don't go there.'

The new one on my nerves is 'that's how I roll.'

You have a business you didn't build that,someone else did.
If you like your plan you can keep your plan.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor,period.
We have to pass this to find out what's in it.

The one that makes me cringe has been for a long time now, "no problem." I remember when ppl said you're welcome after someone said, thank you. :lol:

"Vulgar"- the lack of perception or taste. Keep it in mind if you want to stay balanced, the "F" word used by pretty babes is vulgar. California babes are generally vulgar. College babes who want to be popular need to know the definition of vulgar.

Heard for the 5th year in a row the most annoying word was "whatever."

Apparently it's true. Some kids were walking through gang turf and when members of the resident gang stopped and asked who tehy were, told them who they were, the tresspassing youths responded with "whatever" and were instantly attacked.

Things not to say in unfamilar territory I guess.

Heard for the 5th year in a row the most annoying word was "whatever."

Apparently it's true. Some kids were walking through gang turf and when members of the resident gang stopped and asked who tehy were, told them who they were, the tresspassing youths responded with "whatever" and were instantly attacked.

Things not to say in unfamilar territory I guess.

1003679_478670418884437_1946240160_n.jpg

Sometimes the way a clerk says 'thank you' grates on my nerves. It's a thank you, but it is a valley girl 'thank you.' More like 'theenkew.' Ugh!

Any time a gun control person uses the term "common sense" before spewing on about a gun control tactic that does zero to reduce criminal ownership of guns, and just makes it harder for law abiding people to own guns.

Did you see The Descendants? The daughter's BF hugs George Clooney and says 'Ssup bro.' To which George Clooney says, 'Don't you ever do that again!' I don't know anybody that says that. Thank God!

When someone on TV gets a big surprise: Oh...........................My..........................God!

Tired of it. They need to give them a script.

Forum List

Back