Anne coultier rails against false fiction film 2000 mules. And says the grift goes on.

A lot of people did my dear leftist friend. However unlike like many, she watched closely what dumb Don did and quickly realized he is a conman and a fraud. He’s not unlike most politicians including your beloved Messiah. Right?

I don't disagree with you 1 bit there. But tRump is far worse than just a conman. He is a complete amoral POS. You love him so much even you spout his "stolen election" bullshit.
MAGA

Ann Coulter supported Trump politically until he failed to deliver on his campaign promises.

That you need to use words like "worshipped at the alter" or " fascist", is just you being an asshole lefty troll.

You mean because I refuse to go along with "stolen election"?
MAGA

Well republicans that can think are speaking out against this film knowing exactly what it is a grift.
Greatest documentary ever made with numerous verification of facts, timelines, witnesses, and all completely verifiable.

The election was stolen.

I don't disagree with you 1 bit there. But tRump is far worse than just a conman. He is a complete amoral POS. You love him so much even you spout his "stolen election" bullshit.
MAGA
Jesus you’re really slow. I don’t support dumb Don.

You again prove how ridiculous you devoted party members are. You can’t get along with anyone, even those who you sometimes agree with.

PS. STOP LIKING MY POSTS. ITS GIVING ME A BAD REPUTATION. PLEASE REMOVE ALL LIKES.

MAGA!!!!!

Jesus you’re really slow. I don’t support dumb Don.

You again prove how ridiculous you devoted party members are. You can’t get along with anyone, even those who you sometimes agree with.

PS. STOP LIKING MY POSTS. ITS GIVING ME A BAD REPUTATION. PLEASE REMOVE ALL LIKES.

MAGA!!!!!

Your reputation CANNOT get any worse, believe that!!!!
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

Nope. "Stolen election " is all you tards have.
MAGA

My comment was about the way you had to wrap your point in hateful spin. Even though the woman in question was AGREEING WITH YOU.

That was teh point. That you somehow didnt' get that, is something wrong with you.

My comment was about the way you had to wrap your point in hateful spin. Even though the woman in question was AGREEING WITH YOU.

That was teh point. That you somehow didnt' get that, is something wrong with you.

Because she has 1 decent thought does not suddenly make her a beacon of hope or honesty. JFC you are a maroon.
MAGA

Because she has 1 decent thought does not suddenly make her a beacon of hope or honesty. JFC you are a maroon.
MAGA

Never said it did.

My point was you being unable to post without wrapping it in hysterical and hateful spin.

I wonder if whatever THAT IS, is connected to whatever is stopping you from even understanding the posts you read?

Never said it did.

My point was you being unable to post without wrapping it in hysterical and hateful spin.

I wonder if whatever THAT IS, is connected to whatever is stopping you from even understanding the posts you read?

Why because overall she is a total sellout shill most of the time?
MAGA

Why because overall she is a total sellout shill most of the time?
MAGA

She didn't "WORSHIP" him, she supported him politically. She didn't stop because he is a "Fascist" but because he did not follow though on campaign promises.

Completely normal and healthy.

That you have to be hysterical and hateful about it, is a YOU problem, not a Ann Coulter problem or a ME problem.

The person here with a problem is you. You are fucked up.

She didn't "WORSHIP" him, she supported him politically. She didn't stop because he is a "Fascist" but because he did not follow though on campaign promises.

Completely normal and healthy.

That you have to be hysterical and hateful about it, is a YOU problem, not a Ann Coulter problem or a ME problem.

The person here with a problem is you. You are fucked up.

Actually you and Coulter are the ones who are fucked up for believing the life long grifter was anything more than a grifter. The both of you are fucked up. Oh and don't forget "stolen election".
MAGA

Actually you and Coulter are the ones who are fucked up for believing the life long grifter was anything more than a grifter. The both of you are fucked up. Oh and don't forget "stolen election".
MAGA
I never give dislikes so you should be honored. I’ll gladly remove them if you remove all your likes of my posts.

MAGA

I never give dislikes so you should be honored. I’ll gladly remove them if you remove all your likes of my posts.

MAGA

Why in the world would I or anyone for that matter give a shit about likes or dislikes or anything else on a message board? God damn you tards are the snoflakiest people I have ever seen.
MAGA

Why in the world would I or anyone for that matter give a shit about likes or dislikes or anything else on a message board? God damn you tards are the snoflakiest people I have ever seen.
MAGA
Lol.

REMOVE YOUR “LIKES” OF MY POSTS NOW.

I DON’T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANYTHING A TARD LIKE YOU APPROVE OF.

LMFAO.

MAGA

Forum List

Back