Anne coultier rails against false fiction film 2000 mules. And says the grift goes on.

I say "support politically" and you insist on using words like "worship" or "love".

That is just you being an asshole.

You do that, because you hate us. You hate us, and then whine like a faggot when we don't "politically support" the same people or polices as you.

That is YOU being the FUCKED UP one here, not me, not Ann.

Ann supported a guy politically, based on his policies and stopped supporting him when he did not keep his campaign promises.

And you can't accept that. You have to try to make it something it isn't.

There is something seriously wrong with you.
Ann wrote a book about trump

she's moved on from Trump, but you havent.

Well republicans that can think are speaking out against this film
At least there are a few who are willing to admit what this is.
How bad is this mess if a right wing nutjob like Coulter disavows it...

Yep. Times have been real bad for Ann The Has Been these past few years as a lost leader of RW journalism, so for a price, she's switched sides and is finding a lot more audience and money with the Marxists!

Marxists pay well when you spit out the state-mandated message for all of the goons to read!

You'll never find so much love for a republican except by the Left when they turn RINO and sell out their own party, and just LOOK at the love flowing now! :happy-1:

ROTFLMFAO, says an asshole that believes "stolen election". Go fuck yourself numbnuts!!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

You can't discuss a woman who stops supporting a politician for not keeping his promises, without you being a delusional asshole about it.

You are fucked in the head. If you don't like that, try to get better.

Being angry at me, is stupid. I'm not your problem. Your hate is your problem. It is making you stupid and crazy.

You can't discuss a woman who stops supporting a politician for not keeping his promises, without you being a delusional asshole about it.

You are fucked in the head. If you don't like that, try to get better.

Being angry at me, is stupid. I'm not your problem. Your hate is your problem. It is making you stupid and crazy.

What's your excuse moron!!!!!!
Lemme guess "stolen election".
MAGA

Ann wrote a book about trump

she's moved on from Trump, but you havent.

Correct. Me and Ann are different people with different ideas even though we are generally on the same side of the political divide.

Good reading comprehension. Have a cookie.

1655477328033.png

I don’t, we are in need of real leadership and Trump and Biden are terrible Presidents. When the best a party has to offer is Biden, and Trump, we are in real trouble.
I think the Democrats should run Liz Cheney in 2024. That would really make things interesting.

ROTFLMFAO, says an asshole that believes "stolen election". Go fuck yourself numbnuts!!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
well it was. to say otherwise is disingenuous. Needed two additional days to create enough fraudulent votes off the voter rolls in six states. Too fking funny.

well it was. to say otherwise is disingenuous. Needed two additional days to create enough fraudulent votes off the voter rolls in six states. Too fking funny.

Why haven’t you nimrods gotten this irrefutable evidence to Rudy,the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA

She can be very witty, but too right wing for most. However she is right about a lot of things, including about Don

Bill Maher has her on regularly and she often points out the excesses of the left in a very witty manner, as does Maher.
Real Conservatives and real Liberals tend to disagree with each other however they respect each other's opinion. The extreme left and right are more like what you see on this board, unreasonable and intolerant.

Real Conservatives and real Liberals tend to disagree with each other however they respect each other's opinion. The extreme left and right are more like what you see on this board, unreasonable and intolerant.
Lol. Alpo the dog eater agrees, yet he’s exactly the kind of extremist you speak of.

Why haven’t you nimrods gotten this irrefutable evidence to Rudy,the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
why?

Are you suggesting they haven't heard of 2000 mules? That they didn't know you needed two extra days to go through the voter rolls? Really? That's where your brick like brain took you huh?

why?

Are you suggesting they haven't heard of 2000 mules? That they didn't know you needed two extra days to go through the voter rolls? Really? That's where your brick like brain took you huh?

ROTFLMFAO, nobody cares about your sexual fantasy with 2000 mules or donkeys or farm animals. 95% of all conservatives are laughing at you assclowns. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!!
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, nobody cares about your sexual fantasy with 2000 mules or donkeys or farm animals. 95% of all conservatives are laughing at you assclowns. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!!
MAGA
Then there’s you

So he can laugh at you and tell you it's a giant grift. Damn you're simple. Well then you have to be to believe "stolen election".

MAGA
why would he do that when it happened just like I said? hmmmm you don't live in reality I see.

Forum List

Back