Anne coultier rails against false fiction film 2000 mules. And says the grift goes on.

Your reputation CANNOT get any worse, believe that!!!!
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

You actually believe Rich Old White Dementia Riddled Foot In Mouth Forty Year Two Time Presidential Failure *Joe received the most votes in history and the most black votes in history including the first black president!
Twice!

You are one gullible MFer.

Well republicans that can think are speaking out against this film knowing exactly what it is a grift.
The citizens group amassing the evidence for the documentary ‘2000 Mules’ told Arizona’s lawmakers mules inserted ballots into drop boxes in the state an average of 21 times during the 2020 election. How is such ballot trafficking possible? The group noted the problem starts with bloated voter rolls, which make fraud possible when ballots are mass-mailed to everyone on the rolls, including dead voters, people who have left the state, students who vote elsewhere, ballots sent to vacant lots, etc. That leaves a lot of ballots floating around out there that can be collected in apartment buildings and elsewhere, then cast illegally. See the problem?

A whistleblower told the filmmakers things are so bad in one Arizona town that voters are coerced into showing their ballots to controllers who demand they vote a certain way. People who want to run against the local machine are told they will be shot.

Another citizens group obtained official records showing 20,000 mail ballots were received after the legal deadline in Maricopa County, Arizona, enough to change the 2020 election results.

I don’t idolize any politician. It’s you leftists that trust them without question.
The left wing tard
I don’t idolize any politician. It’s you leftists that trust them without question.
Aldo Raine

The Apache dog food lover Alpo Raines calls me a Magaturd. Go figure?
1655398926025.jpeg

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3f36151.../f660b4a3d824917c7be496662bedecadd39398a9.jpg

Too funny. At least there are a few who are willing to admit what this is. From the movie to the "fund" that never existed, and on and on. It's all out in the open.

That's always the first step. It has to start somewhere.
The only thing out in the open is the way Trump was defrauded. Coulter is not an expert on geo tracking or data analysis. She wants to stay in good graces with the criminal element that is running this country.

Actually you and Coulter are the ones who are fucked up for believing the life long grifter was anything more than a grifter. The both of you are fucked up. Oh and don't forget "stolen election".
MAGA

Nope. Even with his shady business background, he was still clearly a better choice than a woman that clearly hated us and wanted to do us harm.

My point stands. She did not 'worship" him, she supported him politically.

She did not stop supporting him politically because he was a "fascist", she stopped because he did not follow though on his campaign promises.

That you have to be hysterical and hateful about that, is you being fucked in the head, not anything wrong with us.

Nope. Even with his shady business background, he was still clearly a better choice than a woman that clearly hated us and wanted to do us harm.

My point stands. She did not 'worship" him, she supported him politically.

She did not stop supporting him politically because he was a "fascist", she stopped because he did not follow though on his campaign promises.

That you have to be hysterical and hateful about that, is you being fucked in the head, not anything wrong with us.

Sure there is, the both of you loved you a life long grifter who doesn't care about this country or anything but himself. Yup you are both incredibly fucked up.
MAGA

Actually you and Coulter are the ones who are fucked up for believing the life long grifter was anything more than a grifter. The both of you are fucked up. Oh and don't forget "stolen election".
MAGA
How dare anyone vote for either two candidates and the same goes for this last election. The two parties are screwing us over royally and we all want to claim the other guy is at fault? Examine why Trump became President and why Hillary failed, examine why Biden won and Trump failed. Then ask yourself why the leadership of both parties aren’t addressing the real issues when they lose. We all need to take responsibility for this mess we are in today. Then we need to demand our party listen to us.

How dare anyone vote for either two candidates and the same goes for this last election. The two parties are screwing us over royally and we all want to claim the other guy is at fault? Examine why Trump became President and why Hillary failed, examine why Biden won and Trump failed. Then ask yourself why the leadership of both parties aren’t addressing the real issues when they lose. We all need to take responsibility for this mess we are in today. Then we need to demand our party listen to us.

I actually agree with you. Get all the dark money out of politics so a 3rd, 4th, or even 5th party candidate has a snowballs chance in a race. And God damn stop supporting these geriatric mofo's.
MAGA

Sure there is, the both of you loved you a life long grifter who doesn't care about this country or anything but himself. Yup you are both incredibly fucked up.
MAGA

I say "support politically" and you insist on using words like "worship" or "love".

That is just you being an asshole.

You do that, because you hate us. You hate us, and then whine like a faggot when we don't "politically support" the same people or polices as you.

That is YOU being the FUCKED UP one here, not me, not Ann.

Ann supported a guy politically, based on his policies and stopped supporting him when he did not keep his campaign promises.

And you can't accept that. You have to try to make it something it isn't.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

I say "support politically" and you insist on using words like "worship" or "love".

That is just you being an asshole.

You do that, because you hate us. You hate us, and then whine like a faggot when we don't "politically support" the same people or polices as you.

That is YOU being the FUCKED UP one here, not me, not Ann.

Ann supported a guy politically, based on his policies and stopped supporting him when he did not keep his campaign promises.

And you can't accept that. You have to try to make it something it isn't.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

ROTFLMFAO, says an asshole that believes "stolen election". Go fuck yourself numbnuts!!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Forum List

Back