Mexican born women wins seat in Texas.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
  • Banned
Kind of puts the a hole in the democrats crazy no Republican diversity scam.
Funny how both sides tend to quote the extreme ends and think the average American does not think both sides are a bit of a lost cause
I've never claimed that. If she was a Taliban recruit and ran as a republican in Texas she would win.

This kinda blows the white replacement theory to shreds.

But hey some people think these white nationalist are rational.
Your ignorance of Texas politics and white replacement theory is appalling

Conservatives have never been hung up on skin color the way libs are

Such as biden saying “ if you dont vote democrat then you aint black”

Thats not how conservatives think

We care about the white values that made America great

People who are not white but share white values will always be welcome in the repub party

It’s also significant because Flores has promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that the United States is run by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who would — or still will — be brought to justice by Donald Trump.

God first!! Do God lovers know the bible is full of immigrants?

Zechariah Chapter 7

9 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I've never claimed that. If she was a Taliban recruit and ran as a republican in Texas she would win.
And here you go with the crazy democrat assertions with nothing but feelings to back it up.
I have to hand it to you you try and claim you did not claim one thing but turn around and say something that is just as crazy or worse.
And you wonder why the average American thinks partisans are too crazy and extreme

And here you go with the crazy democrat assertions with nothing but feelings to back it up.
I have to hand it to you you try and claim you did not claim one thing but turn around and say something that is just as crazy or worse.
And you wonder why the average American thinks partisans are too crazy and extreme
No it's the truth.

Your ignorance of Texas politics and white replacement theory is appalling

Conservatives have never been hung up on skin color the way libs are

Such as biden saying “ if you dont vote democrat then you aint black”

Thats not how conservatives think

We care about the white values that made America great

People who are not white but share white values will always be welcome in the repub party

That is one creepy reply.

Forum List

Back