Anne coultier rails against false fiction film 2000 mules. And says the grift goes on.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
So if an establishment RINO mouthpiece like Coulter says something that fits your cognitive dissonance, it's gospel to you now?

Ya'll are like cartoons only less realistic
It seems at times that is what she is. Out of touch with a voting block that is being skewered on a daily basis and would be the survivalists in any civil war or disaster or mass impoverishment but is still weakened by the weakest links on the chain. If she has a point, tha tis good but it does nothing to stop us from the gradual leftward direction.

Well republicans that can think are speaking out against this film knowing exactly what it is a grift.
That’s a great column by Coulter. Spelled C O U L T E R.

Don is a conman first and foremost. Ann has done a great job of exposing him.

Coulter then takes aim at 2000 Mules, which claims that cellphone tracking data shows 2000 people delivered numerous ballots at various drop boxes in five swing states.
She points out that the tracking data can’t distinguish between would-be election saboteurs and people with legitimate reasons for being near those boxes every day. Coulter further notes that even if liberal activists were dropping off ballots illegally, that would not make the ballots illegal, though the person doing so could face legal consequences.
Coulter says the movie seems to demand an explanation for why Trump lost. She points out that his own pollsters found that the only demo Trump did worse with in 2020 than in 2016 was White men.
“How did liberal activists pull off that?” she asks sarcastically.

“Most stunningly, Trump blew off the signature promise of his campaign: the wall,” she writes, giving an alternative explanation for his loss. “While he was busy sucking up to Wall Street, Kim Kardashian, RINOs, Silicon Valley, the gun-grabbers and illegal aliens, not one mile of wall got built.”

Coulter concludes, “Instead of a 49-state landslide and two decades of peace and prosperity, we’d have gotten a D’Souza conspiracy movie about how the Democrats cheated.”

Care4all, Aldo Raine

I must be doing something right. I got two thumbs up from lefties who often give me a thumbs down. Just like the cons do.

:) :lol: oh silly one! I think you're awesome! I may not agree with you most of the time, but I think you mean well, and are a good person! And although I am not a believer in most conspiracy theories, it's good exercise for the brain's imagination and creativity abilities! :p

"I hope dumb Don runs again. Just for the entertainment value."]

I wouldn't wish that, on my worst enemy!!! :eek-52:

Coulter is a propagandist and a lying hag but she got Trump right pretty much from the beginning. I give her credit for not being co-opted by Trump's cult.

Well republicans that can think are speaking out against this film knowing exactly what it is a grift.
Coulter is correct, of course. But you got to take her rant with a grain of salt. Anytime she is making waves, it's because she is getting ready to drop a book and so looking for publicity.

I would expect a book tour pretty soon.

:) :lol: oh silly one! I think you're awesome! I may not agree with you most of the time, but I think you mean well, and are a good person! And although I am not a believer in most conspiracy theories, it's good exercise for the brain's imagination and creativity abilities! :p

I think you’re great too. Yes we don’t agree all the time but we can at least be civil with each other, unlike many on this forum.

Care4all, Aldo Raine

I must be doing something right. I got two thumbs up from lefties who often give me a thumbs down. Just like the cons do.

I hope dumb Don runs again. Just for the entertainment value.
I don’t, we are in need of real leadership and Trump and Biden are terrible Presidents. When the best a party has to offer is Biden, and Trump, we are in real trouble.

How bad is this mess if a right wing nutjob like Coulter disavows it...

Trump running again might be a really good thing. It just might blow up the R Party resulting in it’s wonderful demise.

Forum List

Back