Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

You have your head up your rear end if you think it is only liberals that want to end Trumpism.
It includes the majority of independents and many Republicans. That is why Trump lost in 2020.
Trump got a few million more votes in 2020, retard.

Oh, so you are against states' rights.
I am against a President who does everything he can to over ride separation of powers.
A President who does not believe in our voting system. He called the system rigged in 2016 and 2020. When he won in 2016 it was alright.
I am against a President who supports white supremacy.
I am against a President whose litmus test on people is if they praise him they are in. If they criticize him they are out. Nothing else matters.

Ms. Neo-Con was never a Trumpster and I'm concerned about your mental state.
coulter-trump-book.jpg

When Ann Coulter said Trump would win, she was lauded by the Trumpsters. Now. She’s a heretic.

Ann's number 1 issue is building the wall (immigration)...Trump promised but didn't do that...that's why she hates him

I am against a President who does everything he can to over ride separation of powers.
A President who does not believe in our voting system. He called the system rigged in 2016 and 2020. When he won in 2016 it was alright.
I am against a President who supports white supremacy.
I am against a President whose litmus test on people is if they praise him they are in. If they criticize him they are out. Nothing else matters.
There was Prog cheating in 2016. And the reaction of the 95% Prog media from the result was disgraceful.

When Ann Coulter said Trump would win, she was lauded by the Trumpsters. Now. She’s a heretic.
That is how Trumpsters work. Trump is their god. Nothing else matter but praise for their great leader. He determines what is right and wrong. It is creepy how cult like they are.

Forum List

Back