Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

You have your head up your rear end if you think it is only liberals that want to end Trumpism.
It includes the majority of independents and many Republicans. That is why Trump lost in 2020.
It's never been any different.... Once again nobody gives a shit.....
He will be reelected.... regardless.

A dumbass like you ARE ….”

Your critique is hardly devastating to being with, but your non-understanding of basic grammar undercuts it even more.
I apologize for my bad grammar but it does not change the fact that John Belushi is rolling over in his grave that a Trump dumbass minion IS using his image. People with intelligence and wit, like John Belushi, do not support people like Trump and his brain dead minions.

I apologize for my bad grammar but it does not change the fact that John Belushi is rolling over in his grave that a Trump dumbass minion IS using his image. People with intelligence and wit, like John Belushi, do not support people like Trump and his brain dead minions.
How would a retard like you know? Face it Elmo, you don’t even speak for your fellow retards.

How would a retard like you know? Face it Elmo, you don’t even speak for your fellow retards.
Oh my, you are 100% Trump dumbass. You have trouble articulating your feelings without showing your limited vocabulary. Dumb is, as dumb does.

The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for the Republicans to nominate Trump in 2024.
Trump supporters are being thrown in jail and dying of COVID. There will be none left in 2024.
Still believe Trump when he told you that "you're very special", right Ace?

Sorry Elmo. My vocabulary is fine. It is your inability to rely on facts or logic that is the problem. You are as you post: retarded.
Enlightened people with intelligence do not use the term retarded, as a negative descriptive.

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Donald Trump was never intended to be the future of the Republican Party. The support for Trump was largely intended to wake the Republican Party up to the fact that Conservative, Traditionalist, Right-Wing voters were no longer going to support the Democrat-lite, Progressive appeasing candidates the party had chosen in 2008 and 2012.

Donald Trump was never intended to be the future of the Republican Party. The support for Trump was largely intended to wake the Republican Party up to the fact that Conservative, Traditionalist, Right-Wing voters were no longer going to support the Democrat-lite, Progressive appeasing candidates the party had chosen in 2008 and 2012.
It is too bad that the Republicans had to give up morality and ethics to do so.

t is too bad that the Republicans had to give up morality and ethics to do so.
The problem is that the Republican Party didn’t learn the lesson. The party leadership didn’t get the message. They still think they can win running moderate, Democrat-lite candidates who fail to embrace and live true Conservative values.

That’s why I believe we are in for another Democratic victory in 2024. The Republicans will nominate either Trump or a Pseudo-Liberal and those of us on the Right Wing will stand back and watch the Republican get run over like a lame dog in the middle of the highway.

Forum List

Back