Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

You do not live in the real world.
Biden Trump Other
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%46.9%
You claimed that people who voted for Trump in 2016 did not vote for him in 2020 and I explained why you are mentally ill.
Your current post, which does not address my previous post, proves you are either stupid beyond repair or mentally ill.

You claimed that people who voted for Trump in 2016 did not vote for him in 2020 and I explained why you are mentally ill.
Your current post, which does not address my previous post, proves you are either stupid beyond repair or mentally ill.
It looks like your mom is helping you with your spelling. Much better grammar than previous posts.
No your mom has to help you with your thinking or lack of it.
Where in the hell do you people come from.
You cannot argue with stupid.

It looks like your mom is helping you with your spelling. Much better grammar than previous posts.
No your mom has to help you with your thinking or lack of it.
Where in the hell do you people come from.
You cannot argue with stupid.
You still have not addressed the issue.

Does this make Ann Coulter the equivalent of a RINO….
I honestly don't know what to make of her anymore. For what it's worth many of her criticisms of trump are accurate. On the other hand her vision about where we need to take America is more than a bit twisted. For all of her intelligence she seems to have absolutely no understanding at all about how international economies work.

Jo

Even when she was occasionally lucid, Coulter was primarily a bomb thrower. I didn’t value most of her views when she was a Trump supporter. I see her attempting now to flip the script and to come across as a Trump antagonist. So what? She is a pandering bitch. She has no fidelity to any consistent political theory.

Bill Maher has become a little more reasonable of late. A very little. But I wouldn’t trust his word either. They can both go fuck themselves. Or each other. Either way, who cares?

Even when she was occasionally lucid, Coulter was primarily a bomb thrower. I didn’t value most of her views when she was a Trump supporter. I see her attempting now to flip the script and to come across as a Trump antagonist. So what? She is a pandering bitch. She has no fidelity to any consistent political theory.

Bill Maher has become a little more reasonable of late. A very little. But I wouldn’t trust his word either. They can both go fuck themselves. Or each other. Either way, who cares?
Consistent political theory in your dumbass mind is to agree with whatever Donald Trump says.
You are all incapable of having an original thought on politics.

Consistent political theory in your dumbass mind is to agree with whatever Donald Trump says.
Funny considering you liberals go to Rachel Maddow to get your talking points.

Repub voters can have different views. And it can lead to criticisms of them from other Repubs. The real issue is if any are shills ready to be outed for the Prog cause. If we call the Cheney family murderers of American patriots, you guys are the ones who make acidic comments. None of them are in battle. They are enriched. And do not even have the sense to take a punch on an issue because of their self-importance and status. So, we have the shill on the fraud Jan. 6 commission.

Repub voters can have different views. And it can lead to criticisms of them from other Repubs. The real issue is if any are shills ready to be outed for the Prog cause. If we call the Cheney family murderers of American patriots, you guys are the ones who make acidic comments. None of them are in battle. They are enriched. And do not even have the sense to take a punch on an issue because of their self-importance and status. So, we have the shill on the fraud Jan. 6 commission.
Prior to Trump, I was a registered Republican. I am not a Democrat. I feel the extreme left and the extreme right are ruining the USA. I am hoping for a resurgence of the Republican party with a moral compass.
As bad as the far left is, the Trump lemmings are the most brain dead, immoral political group I have ever seen.

Ann is just wishfully thinking here. Trumps is not done, he wont allow it. Unfortunately, he may just destroy the republicans at the national level in his attempt to stay in it.

More nattering chatter out of your ass. Ho hum; it’s just another day in your life where you must exist without a brain.
John Belushi would be devastated a dumbass like you are using his image. You know there is no way he would be thinking like you.

The Republicans will take back the House in the 2022 elections.

The Republicans MAY even take back the Senate fairly soon.

But if they run Donald Trump again for President in 2024 they will lose that contest.

His own shameful behaviors since November 3, 2020, will serve to defeat him.

As before, he is his own worst enemy.

Thank God.

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Trump will spend the rest of his sorry life denying he lost the 2020 election.
Any normal human would move on.

5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back