Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

Thus leaving the presidency to be won by . . . who, exactly?
I hope he Democrats can do better than Biden.
I hope the Republicans flush Trumpism and provide a viable candidate.
Coulter has a right to her opinion but why does the media continue to obsess about the former president when the current president might be "done"?
The greatest threat to our democracy is Trumpism. It is morally bankrupt. It is one egocentric self-centered, insecure human who has conned a large group of very desperate people to back him.

We can always count on you to come here once every 6 months and drop a pithy comment.
So you were standing by with a calendar, patiently waiting?

Lol!

There is no need for some to waste an excess of time or words endlessly elaborating about one nut job saying another one is "done",

Unless one is slavishly loyal to, or emotionally invested in one or both of them.

If you are, that is your prerogative.

There is no need for some to waste an excess of time or words endlessly elaborating about one nut job saying another one is "done",

Unless one is slavishly loyal to, or emotionally invested in one of them.

If you are, it is your prerogative.
Thanks for admitting you know nothing about neo-Con Ann Coulter.
Of course, trespassers may be good for you.

move on from Trump, son
Not moving on from Trump until Trumpism is neutralized. He and his cult following are a danger. He empowers the worst among us. White supremacists, Nazis, the stupidest among us, the immoral, the unethical.
I guarantee he and the minions will be neutralized. It is happening slowly.

I know enough about Coulter to not hold her in very high regard

You obviously missed the part where I stated "Even a broken clock is right 1 time per day".

That was not a compliment.

Apparently, in the pursuit of your subservient duty to defend Trump, you obviously missed that.

Carry on.

Last edited:
There is one condition to be accepted by Trump and the braindead cult members, like you. You must praise the great Donald. He is your leader and he can do no wrong. Anyone who does anything but praise Donald, is out.

Coulter has a right to her opinion but why does the media continue to obsess about the former president when the current president might be "done"?
Because he is most probably going to be POTUS again and this deeply offends their dense of control.

There is one condition to be accepted by Trump and the braindead cult members, like you. You must praise the great Donald. He is your leader and he can do no wrong. Anyone who does anything but praise Donald, is out.
Nobody gives a shit....
She is free to say as she pleases. Nobody is obligated to accept it, reject it or otherwise opine on it....it does not become law of the land simply because she said it....what's the big deal?

She's not married, dumbass

I don't know know if she is married but she was getting the BBC.

1642509930723.png

I realize that mentally I’ll people such as yourself are too mentally I’ll to realize you are mentally ill.

Does this make Ann Coulter the equivalent of a RINO….

Does this make Ann Coulter the equivalent of a RINO….
The true RINOs are the Trumpsters. Republicans used to be the party of morals. The party of a free economy.
Trumpism is the most immoral group since the Democrats were around the civil war. Trump campaigned on closing our economy. The Republican party had its share of intellectuals. A perquisite to be a Trumpster is you need to be stupid.

Forum List

Back