Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment............remember, women don't lie about these things

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...control-over-the-republican-party/ar-BB1bSoDs
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...t-as-protesters-clash-with-police/ar-BB1bRZWi
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

1607901992381.png

• A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)

Maybe she will allow her therapist discuss what she discussed in therapy. That would be pretty good verification if it can be shown she told her therapists years ago.

Sorry lads but there are no charges, she won't talk to the press... She has given no details....

You kind of need more than this.... Was there other people in the room, stuff like that... This sounds like the same bullshit which was thrown at Biden during the election...

If Cuomo did as the accusations state; he should be punished for it.

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
Blow me you fucking hypocrite...Bill Clinton raped 4 women, then put a cigar up a young girls vagina while working in the Oval Orifice. Only when the sick bitch Hitlery didnt win, did you dumbass mother fuckers finally #Metoo him, and not much of that either. Anthony Weiner, not a peep from you cock suckers, John Edwards, cheated on his dying wife with a presidential consultant while the wife was alive with cancer, no big deal. Only when it suites you cumeaters, do you have an issue if a once Democrat turns Republican, and is "accused" but not convicted. May you get HIV and die a horrible death....

Sorry lads but there are no charges, she won't talk to the press... She has given no details....

You kind of need more than this.... Was there other people in the room, stuff like that... This sounds like the same bullshit which was thrown at Biden during the election...
She wont talk, because she doesnt want to end up like other Democrat Whistle blowers, that mysteriously disappear....Later found dead...

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
Pretty sure it's about the hypocrisy of it... For example I still support you need evidence. Just as I did before. It was some very odd lefties that just said they should be believed and they should be punished.

The OP is obviously saying those same odd lefties won't do it now. They *should* want evidence. Thus, the hypocrisy.

Pretty sure it's about the hypocrisy of it... For example I still support you need evidence. Just as I did before. It was some very odd lefties that just said they should be believed and they should be punished.

The OP is obviously saying those same odd lefties won't do it now. They *should* want evidence. Thus, the hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy will be the right only believing women have a voice when they aim it at their own enemies.

Who knows this may only be the beginning of women coming forward...

Forum List

Back