Cuomo says he is a victim of cancel culture

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The disgraced former governor of New York told a black church on Sunday that he and his brother were both victims of "cancel culture."

Andrew Cuomo made the comments during a speech at the God’s Battalion of Prayer Church, a black church in Brooklyn, according to the New York Times.

Cuomo is said to have used the phrase, "cancel culture" about a dozen times during his speech denying the numerous accusations of sexual harassment that led to his ouster from the governor's office in August.

"So let me tell you my truth! And let me get it off my chest, so we can talk about important issues that we face today," he told the congregation.

Cuomo said that social norms about touching women had changed and said that no one had ever told him at the time that he touched them that they were uncomfortable about their interactions.

“I resigned as governor, the press roasted me, my colleagues were ridiculed, my brother was fired,” he said. “It was probably the toughest time of my life.”

But does he have a point? Sure, he was told by democrats to resign for his treatment of women, but once he did they just let him go.

So how terrible were his actions if he is not in jail as democrats don't appear to be trying to put him in jail?

He's a jerk. Plain and simple.
If he did not do anything illegal, why was he targeted in such a way?

And if he did do something illegal, why not legal consequences?

Has cancel culture reached the ability to destroy the lives of law abiding citizens?

Why are you so defensive of him? You're allegedly on opposing sides. What gives?

Why are you so defensive of him? You're allegedly on opposing sides. What gives?
These are logical questions to answer.

IF he is a law abiding citizen, he should not be targeted in this way, or do you disagree?

The disgraced former governor of New York told a black church on Sunday that he and his brother were both victims of "cancel culture."

Andrew Cuomo made the comments during a speech at the God’s Battalion of Prayer Church, a black church in Brooklyn, according to the New York Times.

Cuomo is said to have used the phrase, "cancel culture" about a dozen times during his speech denying the numerous accusations of sexual harassment that led to his ouster from the governor's office in August.

"So let me tell you my truth! And let me get it off my chest, so we can talk about important issues that we face today," he told the congregation.

Cuomo said that social norms about touching women had changed and said that no one had ever told him at the time that he touched them that they were uncomfortable about their interactions.

“I resigned as governor, the press roasted me, my colleagues were ridiculed, my brother was fired,” he said. “It was probably the toughest time of my life.”

But does he have a point? Sure, he was told by democrats to resign for his treatment of women, but once he did they just let him go.

So how terrible were his actions if he is not in jail as democrats don't appear to be trying to put him in jail?
Narcissist behavior for sure.

The left eat their own when they need a sacrifice to their power..........

He is very deserving of FAR MORE......given what he did during Covid.

In his own words.

Has cancel culture reached the ability to destroy the lives of law abiding citizens?

Because Cuomo never fully participated in that against others? Like Trump if he wasn't an absolute jerk he would still be in power.

chris-cuomo-is-done-theres-no-co.jpg

The answer to Fredo is "not really".

Fredo was indeed canceled, but it was done to rescue him not to persecute him.

He killed tens of thousand of New York seniors during the corona pandemic, and getting him out because he was a sexual pervert saved that from being investigated.

If he hadn't been cancelled , he'd be in the dock for crimes against humanity.

The answer to Fredo is "not really".

Fredo was indeed canceled, but it was done to rescue him not to persecute him.

He killed tens of thousand of New York seniors during the corona pandemic, and getting him out because he was a sexual pervert saved that from being investigated.

If he hadn't been cancelled , he'd be in the dock for crimes against humanity.
He should be charged for what he did. Then the nonsense of the Hospital Ship that wasn't even used...

They wiped out small business in droves there...........as well

The left eat their own when they need a sacrifice to their power..........

He is very deserving of FAR MORE......given what he did during Covid.

In his own words.

Andrew Cuomo was directly responsible for the deaths of almost 15,000 old people in New York, among our society's most vulnerable people. The fact they had to get him out of office over his sexual misdeeds is illustrative of how broken the DemoKKKrat party is.

Both Cuomo brothers are sexual predators, just like their father was. Dem voters knew this when they elected him, they just didn't care.

Talk about Chutzpah.

Lots of people have lost their jobs and their ability to pay bills and buy food merely for making
some unwise comments years earlier. Is jail the only appropriate response to people that make
impolitic comments on social media somewhere?

Because ALL the people that are booted out of office or fired from their positions of responsibility
and notability do not wind up in jail. They wind up without a job or place in society thanks to
the Cancel Culture that has become a Jacobin mob looking to behead someone for some comment
that offended them.

Well, this thread certainly backfired on the OP.

9koiKHG.png

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Lots of people have lost their jobs and their ability to pay bills and buy food merely for making
some unwise comments years earlier. Is jail the only appropriate response to people that make
impolitic comments on social media somewhere?

Because ALL the people that are booted out of office or fired from their positions of responsibility
and notability do not wind up in jail. They wind up without a job or place in society thanks to
the Cancel Culture that has become a Jacobin mob looking to behead someone for some comment
that offended them.
True, the average Joe can be fired without really any reason at all

But a Governor? The former democrat Governor of Virginia colored his face black and did not lose his job as where many other who did lost their jobs.

When has that happened in the past for a Governor, and how did we get from sexual assault to merely saying stupid things?

LOL.

Well, this thread certainly backfired on the OP.

9koiKHG.png

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
So do you think Cuomo should have been forced out?

Yes or no?

And if so, why? What specifically did he do that deserved that?

You keep making inane comments that do not address any of my posts.

Why? Are you that afraid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back