Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president
Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's
resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into President

-- Reade blasted Time's Up for colluding with the NY governor to discredit one of his accusers: 'Hideous betrayal'

"Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleged last year that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, weighed in Tuesday on the stunning resignation of Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo amid his sexual harassment scandal.

"My heart is with the brave Cuomo survivors who endured attempts to discredit them like I did coming forward about Joe Biden with the help of non-profits that were supposed to help women like Time's Up," Reade told Fox News. "May there be some measure of justice for the survivors. Now, let's call for a real investigation into Joe Biden and expose the corruption protecting powerful predators.""

Reade torched Time's Up, the organization that purportedly was meant to assist women who were subjected to sexual harassment and assault. However, it was swept up in the Cuomo scandal after revelations that co-chair Roberta Kaplan assisted Cuomo in discrediting one of his accusers."

Whatever happened to 'All women MUST be believed'?

Ironic and hypocritical - Biden finally called on Cuomo to stepdown due to personal allegations of sexual misconduct...while Biden is still running from his own sexual misconduct....

Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president

-- Reade blasted Time's Up for colluding with the NY governor to discredit one of his accusers: 'Hideous betrayal'

"Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleged last year that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, weighed in Tuesday on the stunning resignation of Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo amid his sexual harassment scandal.

"My heart is with the brave Cuomo survivors who endured attempts to discredit them like I did coming forward about Joe Biden with the help of non-profits that were supposed to help women like Time's Up," Reade told Fox News. "May there be some measure of justice for the survivors. Now, let's call for a real investigation into Joe Biden and expose the corruption protecting powerful predators.""

Reade torched Time's Up, the organization that purportedly was meant to assist women who were subjected to sexual harassment and assault. However, it was swept up in the Cuomo scandal after revelations that co-chair Roberta Kaplan assisted Cuomo in discrediting one of his accusers."

Ironic and hypocritical - Biden finally called on Cuomo to stepdown due to personal allegations of sexual misconduct...while Biden is still running from his own sexual misconduct....

One “complaint” is not like a dozen. Sex a users never do it just once’s.

thanks anyway Sergei.

Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president

I think the Biden crew are hoping the Cuomo thing will distract people from the fact that our "president" is a sexual predator, too.

I find boudes thread about being glad cuomo resigned hilarious! :lol:
Our President has been accused by over a dozen women and nobody bats an eye. Makes children feel uncomfortable with his lips 3 inches from their face... Even voted for the senile creep.
These people are so goddamn fake :rofl:

Cuomo’s critics demand his prosecution for years of alleged crimes and cover-ups, despite resignation

No shit - thousands of elderly Americans murdered
- The SOB gets rich off of a ridiculous book deal about how HE did so well during the pandemic, won an Emmy...Illegally used govt resources and staff to write his book....took a 'victory lap' after Biden's US AG announced he would not look into Cuomo's murdering of seniors and his active attempt to cover it up....sexually harassing / assaulting women....he definitely needs to go to prison.

One “complaint” is not like a dozen. Sex a users never do it just once’s.

thanks anyway Sergei.

Hypocrisy???

LOL!!!!

Women who accuse Republicans - oh they are holy, totally honest, and the Republican is totally guilty

Women who accuse Democrats - yes yes yes Hillary, it is all a VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY and your "husband" Bill is really faithful to your DYKE ass....

Seek help

Why?

I did not cheat on Hillary. I would never marry a woman like Hillary since Hillary is a DYKE....

Remember Hillary's plane... what did the Secret Service call it.....

R.a2481d69ee073b7a185e2ccc10cf4d71

See the source image

See the source image

Biden only called for Cuomo to resign at the 11th hour after the writing was on the wall that he was toast. Biden should be investigated. If he has nothing to hide, he shouldn't mind it.

Biden is much worse today because his nose and paws seem to be attracted to minors and children. Hunter got his pedo gene.

How many times was trump investigated even after he was no longer the president? Surely uncle Joe can handle it one time.

Even her brother refused to confirm her stories, and her Republican law firm dropped her case. Reade has a long history of bounced checks, and various scams, including false claims of abuse. She's your kind of gal Sleazy.

Even her brother refused to confirm her stories, and her Republican law firm dropped her case. Reade has a long history of bounced checks, and various scams, including false claims of abuse. She's your kind of gal Sleazy.
Yeah, and if she was saying all that stuff about Trump you would be screaming “ It’s all true “...

Yeah, and if she was saying all that stuff about Trump you would be screaming “ It’s all true “...

Well it would be because Trump admits to sexually assaulting women. He admtted to doing it, and dozens of women have confirmed it's true. It's on the access Hollywood tape.

Forum List

Back